[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20151231> WY - Star from Korea - Season 2 -  EP12 - Part Two (Section Two)

- Translation

00:01 CS: It's me?
00:04 NK: Yes, it's you
00:07 MC Why do you think it's CS? Tell me a reason
00:14 WY: It's my feeling that it's CS
00:19 NK: Yes, it's CS, the feel
00:22 MC: So whose nose it belongs to? One, Two Three....Yes, its CS
00:31 WY: Why you have such expression?
00:34 MC: This expression seems like finding something out
00:38 CS: No, it's a nice expression, it's very kind, it's a very nice expression
00:45 CS: Look at his eyes, it's so soft
00:49 MC: Really? The feeling like what? You say it once again
00:56 CS: I want to express, "Do you eat well?"
01:00 WY: It's an expression that CS always makes.
01:04 CS: It's my basic expression
01:09 MC: The next question, I think it's not easy
01:17 CS: Why you cut it like that?
01:21 MC: That's it
01:29 CS: How we know whose hand it belongs to?
01:33 MC: So you can see your hands
01:45 NK: This is....
01:48 CS: Why it belongs to me?
01:51 MC: Wait, you hold your hands. It looks like this photo (CS's photo)
02:02 WY: How can we guess
02:06 NK: How to guess it? It's not like CS's
02:09 WY: Is it Taecyeon?
02:10 NK: He always do this
02:14 CS: So we confirm it? WY: Okay
02:18 MC: Seems like it's difficult, thus I give you one more chance
02:24 CS: It's right, it's Taecyeon
02:31 WY: Thank you so much
02:37 Playbacks
02:51 MC: ah......how you know it....
02:55 All laugh
03:02 CS: We are not sure before you say it. We confirm it after we hear what you say
03:15 NK: You are smart
03:12 MC: This answer was disclosed due to my mistakes. It made you select th right answer. Our questions are too easy, right?
03:23 2PM: This is too small
03:26 MC: I inattentively find a harder one. It's a finger nail? Lip? If you see the location, it's not easy. It's located in the lower part of our photo
03:32 CS: What are you doing? Please manage your expressions, okay? Your eyes are sparking
04:07 MC: Who is he? Why we have this question? Please see it
04:17 WY & CS: NK   NK: It's me
04:23 MC: Why you all know it? It's only a umbilicus
04:25 NK: I took some photo for a magazine and showed my upper body
04:29 WY: Confirm a umbilicus? It's NK
04:32 MC: Yes, it's NK?
04:42 Playbacks
04:45 MC: Not WY? Is it possible the other members (JK, JH and TY)
04:53 CS: Don't test us, it's NK
04:59: 2PM: You see, that's is....
05:01 MC: Is this photo that took in the past? Why don't you choose other photo?
05:03 NK: Yes
05:13 MC: May you show us now? It's for fans who haven't seen it yet
05:20 NK: No, No....Not now..
05:23 WY: You want to see it only for 2 seconds?
05:26 NK: 2 seconds is too long
05:33 Lyrics of a Korean song
05:48 MC: Okay, Please guess who is the member in our last question?
05:54 NK: We can guess it
05:57 MC: So what's this question about? One, Two, Three
06:02 CS: What's this? Throat?

• Like 3

<20151231> WY - Star from Korea - Season 2 -  EP12 - Part Two (Section Three)- Translation

00:01 CS: Throat
00:03 NK: It's Jun Ho
00:07 CS: It's not like TY's , it's so sharp
00:10 NK: You too, me too
00:15 CS: How about WY? Let's see
00:20 NK: If you see his skin, it's like TY
00:23 WY: JH CS: TY
00:26 MC: Okay, one, two, three
00:33 2PM: We choose TY
00:37 MC: So you all choose TY finally and the answer is....
00:38 NK: It's WY...It's WY
00:46 NK and CS: You don't know it?
00:50 MC: Please make it like a photo and see...smile
00:55 All laugh
00:57 MC: WY think his throat is not that sharp. That's why he excluded it in the first round
01:07 WY: I think I was swallowing my saliva at that moment
01:11 MC: So you try it now...
01:15 CS: See that's it
01:19 MC: We need to wait for the right time and I give you this photo
01:20 WY: Thank you
01:27 MC: Okay, this part is over
01:32 WY: It's an interesting game
01:35 MC: When we release the information that 2PM will be a guest in our show. Many people left lots of messages in our SNS. WY oppa, someone said you had an excellent academics results when you were a student and you were also a class monitor. Thus, which subject do you like most? Maths was good? If yes, please give me some tips....
01:54 MC: Is it like some learning programme in EBS television?
01:58 WY: When we start our lesson today?
02:01 NK: Your style today is so match
02:05 WY: In fact, my favorite subject is Maths. There's lots of equations in Maths, right? Who can memorize these more, then who is the winner. Thus, I memorized many equations. Like, if your have a girlfriend, you want to know more about her and what's she is. It's like what you treat Maths, like falling in love.
02:31 MC: You put Maths into love?
02:33 WY: Yes, you always want to handle it and understand her more. If you have this concept, you will feel interesting to solve these questions
02:40 CS: You are so strange suddenly
02:43 Yellow words: If you want to give up Maths, follow me...
02:46 CS: So from now on, will you go to African television for teaching?
02:53 Playbacks (Yellow words: God of Maths, what WY told you about Maths is......Please treat Maths like your love....Lesson is finished)
03:06 MC: NK Oppa, someone said you are crazy in love with Golf recently. If you need to choose from badminton or golf, which one you will select?
03:16 NK: I will select golf. Playing badminton is very tired, you need to keep running, so too much running and it's easy to hurt. However, you can play golf for a long time and play it yourself.
03:37 CS: I play golf with NK currently. It's very interesting cos most of our sports, normally is interactive. You need to play with a partner. Sport like golf, ball stopped and do not move. It always play wrong by yourself, it's your fault. You can blame your partner in other sport. But it definitely your mistakes when you play golf. You are rethinking yourself continuously
04:05 MC: Until now, how many best ball you play?
04:09 CS: Best ball....still doesn't happen
04:14 MC: It's not existed...yes...Everybody, how you feel after you come to our Star from Korean
04:22 CS: That's it? Finished? I'm talking about my poor skill in golf
04:36 MC: Anyway, so happy to have interview with all of you cos I always concern 2PM brothers. Please say hi to your fans from China. All of you, please discuss it.....
04:50 NK: so....how to say this programme in Chinese
05:15 2PM: Fans of Stars from Korean, Happy New Year, Thanks You (in Chinese)

The End....

******************************************************************************************************************

WY-si...How can you find an opportunity to share your love concept with us? You need to share your experience in learning Maths. Please see NK's expression....smiles and look at you.....that's enough....he's definitely in love...Missing her, right? It's really fun to see him like that...he's so obvious but cute....

Enjoy it...It's the most interesting part......our YY friends....

• Like 7

<20151231> – ETNews - 2016 Sunrise Festival, 2PM Woo Young took a selfie with sunrise and said "We want everyone happy."

Photo: 2016 Sunrise Festival source: Woo Young’s Twitter

2016 Sunrise Festival

About the topics of 2016 New Year’s Eve, a selfie with sunrise during a new year in the past from 2PM Woo Young was exhibited. It caught people’s eyes.

2PM Woo Young posted a picture on his twitter in the past and left a message "I hope everyone will be happy in 2013 ♥ I LOVE U HOTTEST"

In this photo, Woo Young selected a sea with sunrise as a background and stared at the camera.

Especially Woo Young took a “V” pose in this selfie, his innocent image made people feel warm.

After netizens saw this photo, they responded like "2016 Sunrise Festival, Make a wish," "2016 Sunrise Festival is a variety of festivals," "2016 Sunrise Festival, marveling," "Sunrise Festival 2016 is a big hit," etc

On the other hand, 2016 Sunrise Festival: the Jeju Seongsan Sunrise Festival Sunrise Festival, Sunrise Festival in Busan, Yeosu Hyangiram Sunrise Festival, Yeongdeok Sunrise Festival, Homigot Korean Sunrise Festival and Ulsan Ganjeolgot Sunrise Festival.

http://m.entertain.naver.com/read?oid=030&aid=0002432946

***************************************************************************************************************************************

Thanks so much for your blessing....It's still 2015 in my living place (10 minutes left)....It's the old twitter of WY but they used it to talk about the sunrise festival.....I think WY make YY fans happy today.....are you happy even he wore in blue? Will you celebrate 01/01/2016 like WY? hehehee......

• Like 5

YYNation, happy new year!!! Wish u all the best in life and career.. Have a better health and wealth.. hope in this 2016, our wishes & dreams about yycouple come true..

Happy new year chingu.. Stay healthy  *group hugs*

• Like 4

Ah Jang Wooyoung's first part was very good in that collaboration! He did that growl thing too! 2PM was perfect for Hyun Jin Young's song. Energetic and fun! Honestly even if it said 2PM and GOT7 collaboration I thought it was more of 2PM and JJ Project collaboration since only JB and Junior sang in the collab. In case you guys didn't know, JJ Project is the two guys in my icon who is now in GOT7.

Though they were awesome. everyone knows 2PM is a crowd pleaser. 

They changed the beat a bit for Hands Up (Jun.K maybe, sounded like his style).

• Like 7

Happy New Year, my YY friends.....It's from 18dawiii@Instagram, Thanks for your sharing.....it's really great....

YY friends have a happy 2015 cos more development for WY and SY....Last year, we had more fishy to enjoy....why? SY was back.....yeah....Even though it's almost two years, we still found out many fishy from them...They still keep contact......That's why we are still here and stronger....

I'm so happy to share all the information about YY couple in YY nations. All of them are mature and thoughtful. I also received lots of encouragement from you. I really enjoy every moment here....

Thank you so much for your patient to read my long post. Thank you so much for your likes Thank you so much for your support. Thank you so much for your sharing and comment. Thank you so much......

We will be stronger and happier in 2016, I believe. Like SY said in WGM......WE ARE THE BEST......

HAPPY 2016, my YY friends......

• Like 7

Happy new year my YY friends and shippers  :)

A brand new start to a great year ahead- wy and sy both in blue, a good sign from them!

Love wy mentioned learning maths to getting to know your love- he is obviously in love :wub:

yes we will get stronger cos we love sharing and reading all posts :P

Good health and success to YY couple and everyone in YY forum!!!

• Like 5

Happy new year YY friends! 

I was not able to watch MBC Gayo last night so I really thank all of you for all the sharing. Another great performance by 2PM.  2PM always rock every stage. I just observed legends always trust 2pm in performing their songs. Last year it was a Tribute to Seo Taiji. 

They looked so young with Got7 :P

• Like 3