[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Another posting by YY shipper- thanks for the wonderful memories of 2015

It was a tough year for Seyoung and YY shippers cos we didn't have much news of her

We saw her struggles to rebuild her career from getting a new agency to her 1st fan meeting to getting a drama role to walking down the red carpet.

Very proud of her. She use the 10 months to learn new things, change her image and show everyone what she is capable of

Hope 2016 will be a successful year for her - career wise and love life

May her star shine brightly and she gets lots of drama roles and endorsements 

• Like 5

<20151231> News on Naver – Titles of SY’s news on MBC Drama Awards

1, Park Se-young, touch your hair, too much - yna.co.kr

2, [Photo] Park Se-young, the goddess smiles - segye.com

3, [Photo] Park Se-young, the goddess, appear - segye.com

4, [MD PHOTOS] Park Se-young, laid-back posture - mydaily.co.kr

5, [MD PHOTOS] Park Se-young 'Greeting with hand shaking from the goddess - mydaily

6, [MD PHOTOS] Park Se-young, today is pure - mydaily.co.kr

7, [MD PHOTOS] Park Se-young 'Legs slightly revealing' - mydaily

8, Park Se-young 'Beautiful face made by doll beauties' (MBC Drama Awards)- hankooki.com

9, [Photo] Park Se-young, "so yeppeune ~ ' (too beaufitful) (MBC Drama Awards) - fnnews.com

10, [TENPHOTO] Park Se-young, "Today, I'm not an villainess, I'm Goddess (2015 MBC Drama Awards) - Asian Ten

11, [Photo] Park Se-young, blue dress on the red carpet (MBC Drama Awards) - asiatoday.co.kr

12, Photo - Park Se-young, lovely eyes (MBC Drama Awards) - asiatoday.co.kr

13, [Photo] Park Se-young, "Love is lovable smiles" (MBC Drama Awards) - hankyung.com

14, [Photo Q] MBC Drama Awards, Actor Park Se-young, cool blue ~ - SPORT Q

15, [Photo] Park Se-young, "Gorgeous styles, stunning beauty" - joynews24.com

16, Park Se-young, red carpet's goddess - Focus news

17, [Photo] Park Se-young, a well looked, blue -mk.co.kr

18, [ST PHOTOS] 'MBC Drama Awards' Park Se-young, lovely that you do not know - ent@stoo.com

19, [Photo] Park Se-young, smiling like an angel tonight - enews24.net

20, [Photo] Park Se-young "Say Hi from the goddess" - starnnews.com

21, [Photo] Park Se-young, an elegant blue dress - wstarnews.com

22, [T Photo] Park Se-young 'The beauties of her legs are exposed' (MBC Drama Awards)- tvreport.co.kr

23, [Photo] 'MBC Drama Awards' Park Se-young, elegant 'blue dress' - busan.com

24,  Park Se-young, Korea Miss Beck - news1.kr

25, Park Se-young, appear with her elegant blue long dress - news1.kr

26, Park Se-young, a doll is not separately beauty - news1.kr

27, [SS PHOTOS] MBC Drama Awards Park Se-young, beautiful like a doll ~ - sportsseoul

28, [SS Photo] Park Se-young, an extraordinary dress on MBC Drama Awards! - sportsseoul

29, [T Photo] Park Se-young, who seemed to spill eyeball (MBC Drama Awards) - tvreport.co.kr

30, [T Photo] Park Se-young, glowing blue dress' (MBC Drama Awards) - tvreport.co.kr

31, Park Se-young, wearing an elegant blue dress - yna.co.kr

32, [Chic Photo] Park Se-young, "Bright smiles '(2015 MBC Drama Awards) - fashionmk.co.kr

33, [Photo] Park Se-young, focus on the sexy style with the blue dress (2015 MBC Drama Awards) - etoday.co.kr

34, [ Photo] Park Se-young 'Today is blue' - mt.co.kr

35, [Photo] Park Se-young 'My concept is a blue ocean' - 일간스포츠

36, [ Photo] Park Se-young "Blue dress on the red carpet ' - mt.co.kr

37, Park Se-young, the red carpet brings out "blue dress!" (MBC Drama Awards) - mkculture.com

38, Gold HyeSang, Park Se-young, "Please do not hate today" (MBC Drama Awards) - mbn.co.kr

39, Park Se-young, "Dress, full of blue" (MBC Drama Awards) - MBN(www.mbn.co.kr)

40, Park Se-young, "Today is a pure smile!" (MBC Drama Awards) - mkculture

41, [Click TF] Park Se-young, 'Stare at the blue dress' - The Fact

42, [Photo] Park Se-young, fixed our eyes on the blue dress - edaily

43, Park Se-young 'Blue Light Goddess' [PHOTOS] / 엑스포츠뉴스

44, Park Se-young, blue dress stands out - yna.co.kr

45, [Photo] Park Se-young, " Please come to see my graceful beauty" (MBC Drama Awards)

46, [Photo] 'MBC Drama Awards' Park Se-young, Cerulean blue dress ... toe platform shoes - reviewstar.net

47, [Photo] Park Se-young, classy actress - heraldcorp

48, [Photo] MBC Drama Awards - <My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol> Park Se-young, an elegant goddess smiles with a blue dress - kookje

49, [Photo] Park Se-young, an elegant blue dress! / sportschosun

50, [TD PHOTOS] Park Se-young 'Villainess's hands' (MBC Drama Awards) - tvdaily

51, Park Se-young "The appearance of the goddess" - nocutnews

52, [Photo] Park Se-young, alluring beauty blowout - starnnews

53, [TD PHOTOS] Crump on the dress which made by iron, like Park Se-young's (MBC Drama Awards) - tvdaily

54, [TD PHOTOS] Park Se-young "Blue cloth dress' (MBC Drama Awards) - tvdaily

55, Park Se-young "Please do not hate me" - kukimedia

56, Park Se-young "Blue dresses" - kukimedia

57, [Photo] Park Se-young, big eyes! - sportschosun

58, [bnt Photo] Park Se-young, her elegant appearance (MBC Drama Awards) - bntnews

59, [bnt Photo] Park Se-young "Today is an angel, not a villainess" (MBC Drama Awards) - bntnews

60, [Photo] Park Se-young "Smart blue dress" - newsen

61, [Photo] Park Se-young, "Greeting from a fabulous girl " - newsen

62, [Photo] Park Se-young, receives cheering from fans - newsen

63, [Photo] Park Se-young, shy to face fans cheering - newsen.com

64, [Photo] Park Se-young, beauty, beautiful (MBC Drama Awards) - newsen.com

65, Park Se-young MBC Drama Awards "Tailor-made dress for year ended" - newsway.co.kr

66, Park Se-young, "Light Blue Dress" (MBC Drama Awards) [SS Photo] - SSTV

67, [Mac beats Photo] Please make and match...beauties they even can't handle the dresses - TV MAXIM

http://m.news.naver.com/search.nhn?searchType=issue&serviceType=entertain&searchQuery=박세영&sort=newsest

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************

Here are the news title that Korean Media used for SY's yesterday event. Few of them, I can't translate....In fact, the content of these news were similar: 1, SY arrived to the venue for the awards and took photo in front of the media, 2, explain the characteristics of this 2015 awards (offer three categories for viewers to vote) 3, analyze the performance of actor in each categories 4, SY's dress was special and she was beautiful 5, some of the media criticized her dress and her shoes, too many layers and simple, shoes are not match with her dress.

On the other hand, SY was the only actress that wore Blue dress, that's why media focused on her dress coulour. Unlike the content, these titles were unique to describe her. Just want to translate it and  share with all of you.

Enjoy it and see you later.....

• Like 8

@wingting Thanks for the translation of the titles of the news articles. Good move on Seyoung wearing a blue dress.  They really noticed her. All the information given are positive. It's good that they praise her beauty, her eyes and smile.  I like that they describe her as a Goddess. Perfect description for her. 

• Like 4

@wing-ting - thanks for the translations- a lot of hard work 

Goddess is the right word to describe sy.

The reporters are frustrated she doesn't show skin (They know she is very sexy from swimming pool pic) so they attack her shoes cos nothing bad about her outfit.

She doesn't have the clothes sponsor like the A listers but she makes a simple dress look like very expensive and elegant 

great job sy! U stole the limelight- she is Cinderella at the ball

Edited by Gerry58
  • Like 3

Special thanks to all YY lovers for posting so many photos and fan arts, videos

We are so fortunate they are so willing to share plus they are so fast in getting all the infos

Thank u everyone for keeping this forum alive and interesting so that visitors keep coming back 

• Like 3

Two critics out of 67 write ups....not bad at all! I don't see anything wrong with her gold heeled sandals,it's actually very pretty.They may be right, a gown shouldn't show the shoes unless they walk, if the hem has been a couple of inches longer, it would have been perfect BUT it is not a fashion faux pas. Park Seyoung stood out because-  when everyone sticked to the usual black or white theme, she wore BLUE - her favourite colour! No frills, definitely Less is More :wub:..PSY ended her year with a bang!

Happy New Year Everyone!!! Wishing you all a blessed & healthy new year ahead. And more music, CF & TV projects for Wooyoung & Seyoung :wub:

Cheers!!!

• Like 5

@wingting Thank you for the translation, great job, you manage to gather all this info for us. Thanks :wub:

sy was Simple and Elegant with her Blue dress, she really look very Gorgeous and Beautiful last nite.

I like they describe her as Goddess and Angel smiles. Let's see what wy will wear tonite.

thanks to all YY lovers all around the world for posting so many photos and fan arts, videos :wub:

Happy New year all YY friends ! wishing you all have a happiness & healthy year ! :heart:

• Like 4

These are Sy's photos we like in 2015. Hope she posts more in 2016

----------------

Wish all YY shippers and friends including silent readers-

good health, success and world peace in 2016

May we have plenty of good news from YY couple and continue to meet here to share and have fun and laughter :D

• Like 3

<20151231> WY - Star from Korea - Season 2 -  EP12 - Part Two (Section One) - Translation

00:00-00:58 - Review the last episode
00:59 MC: All of you lived together in the past and how long do you live separately?
01:01 CS: Starting from this year
01:03 NK:  A year
01:04 MC: The time that you stay together with each other diminishes
01:09 2PM: Yes, you are right
01:11 MC: Do six members have gathering or do sthg regularily?
01:14 CS: We always meet each other when we work together
01:20 WY: Because we stayed a very long time together, I think we live very well even we don't see each other
01:27 All laugh
01:30 MC: 2PM are really good friends, if not you can't say it like that
01:36 MC: In order to test how you understand each other, we prepare a quiz for you, little bit scary, right?
01:44 MC: Give you two options and all of you give the same answer to me, that's is
01:49 MC: Noodles with soybean paste VS seafood noodles
01:50 CS: Noodles with soybean paste
01:51 WY: No need to say one, two, three first and then answer?
01:52 MC: One Two Three
01:53 CS: Noodles with soybean paste  WY: seafood noodles (different)
01:55 WY: Oh, I told you my answer
01:59 Playbacks
02:08 MC: You two told me the answer earlier but still give me different answer now. Okay, it's just a warm up
02:13 CS: Different characters that our members have
02:10 MC: So I'll give all of you a question again
02:19 MC: cold noodles with sesame sauce VS cold noodles One, Two and three
02:21 2PM: cold noodles with sesame sauce, cold noodles (different answer again)
02:25 CS: You see, it's still different, always different answer
02:28 MC: It's fun, original chicken VS spicy chicken, one, two three
02:31 2PM: original chicken, spicy chicken (different answer)
02:35 All laugh
02:38 MC: You all can't answer the same question, none of the answer you are right
02:42 NK: We like to order different food and share together and eat each food a little bit, right
02:44 CS: Speaking sounds like better than singing
02:50 MC: So it's the end for our warm up, we start to enter the next part in our Hot Star close up. Please guess who am I. Now I will show some pictures to you. These images are part of 2PM members' bodies
03:10 WY: Photo?
03:11 MC: Photo, you are right! All of you can discuss after you see these pictures and guess who is this members, that's it
03:13 03:16 CS: How can we guess? It's only a part of our bodies
03:19 WY: It's fresh....interesting
03:21 CS: Such as which parts of our bodies?
03:24 MC: I can firmly tell you which part that we show in these pictures
03:28 CS: Of course
03:32 MC: Let's see the first image, we select a smaller part of your bodies
03:36 WY: Is it too small?
03:39 MC: Let us see it first
03:44 WY: It looks like CS's body
03:49 MC: It's a nose

• Like 5