[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

YY episode 3

They went to Cheongnyangni station. Sy is  quick to guess that they are going ice fishing in Chuncheon but she pretends not to know as not to hurt his feelings. They are still shy towards each other but u can see wy still stealing glances at her. Luckily both can chat- talk about exercising and wy gets jealous when sy mention male trainer cos he will surely touch her when exercising. They decided not to have nicknames, this is so sy- she doesn't like cheesy stuff. Another coincidence- they wear red again. Wy surprised sy tried ice fishing- seems she has more life experiences than him. Maybe an idol's life is just practicing and performing.

He mentioned he can see the pupils in her eyes- that means he is clearly paying attention 

When they reached, wy realize he got to break the ice. He should have checked since it was his 1st time but kudos to him for a well prepared bag full of camping stuff. This earn him brownie points- sy was impressed. He tried to test her by suggesting she put the bait. Most girls will feel screamish about worms but sy calmly fix it. He was impressed. I like it that they can converse- sy ask for his opinion on her hairstyle- that shows she cares about what he likes

Both enjoyed their outing and make good impression 

They end the day by taking lots of photos- I suspect wy retake so many times cos he wants more photos of sy 

• Like 4

@blame2pm- I saw the Korean show Entertainment Tonight- apparently a famous soccer player was caught dating a girl idol in his car so Korean celebs really use their car cos safer- no camera  :D

Wy definitely dating cos he so secretive plus he doesn't take any projects out of country unless it is concerts. Let him be. Do it secretly is fine. 

@standingtallyy- I still think it is sy. I'm ok if they date other people- Both no problem cos they so eligible 

Sy better date cos by the time u reach 30+, all the good ones already taken.

Wy still can wait if he wants to concentrate on career cos older guys now dating young girls- provided he choose a good one who isn't after his money!!

• Like 1

@Gerry58 @standingtallyy Yeah ultimately I'll be fine with whoever they date. I'll probably cry about it first but yeah haha. Keep the hope though until anything concrete is revealed. 

Anyway, my friend is getting married and we're planning her hen's night. Since she loves kdrama, kpop and stuff it's going to be Korean themed. We'll have korean food and stuff. Anyone has ever thrown a Korean themed party before? What else could we do for decorations and such? 

• Like 1

Looks like sy isn't the only one being asked about her relationship with her Wgm husband

The Chinese model also got asked and the management co just posted a comment they are not dating 

Weird her co got to answer for her. 

Maybe too much questionings from the Chinese press. 

Luckily Sy don't get unless she go China 

@blame2pm Paste her favorite kpop Boybands and kdrama photos 

That's one thing I love on this thread...we get delusional but REALITY is always around, it never left us...that's why these obssessive fans go silly and go overboard because they are completely engulfed in dream world - once reality check comes in, they go crazy! 

Can't blame bjh if she likes to do villain roles again, she's probably bored with her role too - mundane & lack lustre :(...too say it bluntly.

• Like 5

@Gerry58 Uuu good idea with the face masks. Since its a sleepover party- face masks are doable. I have some leftovers from my trip. Oh she watches WGM too and YY couple is also one of her favourite couples. I'll be sure to sneak in some YY pictures and their Two Hand Intertwined song in the party playlist. We are also renting hanbok to wear for the party. I'm so excited.

• Like 2

@standingtallyy- bjh turned down 6FD for this role- maybe cos she is lead for MDGSW whereas she has to share limelight with 5 guys in the other plus a lot of action scenes.

I can see sy doing historical dramas- she will love fighting scenes.

Villain roles are more fun, whereas the goody girl role always get bullied 

Yes YY forum we are very rational- if either announce dating someone else, I will not ship them together again but go to their individual forum.

The delusional ones can't let go. They keep seeing things that are not there. We deal with facts like @wingtingsays.

Sy says they keep in contact - best from the horses mouth!

• Like 1

I loved reading all your post
thank u so much for sharing 
:D
@standingtallyy I totally understand how u feel !
these days I feel like work& study is all I do in my life 
:(
only visiting here is my escapism

about seyoung latest interview
it is late but I still want to share my view with u 
knowing seyoung personality very well  
the fact that she said her ideal type(sorry forget the guy name ) so bluntly 
it means nothing special 
just a smart way of her to diverge attention from other subject 
I mean news already talked too much about her still connecting wooyoung after TWO years
can you think what would happen it this was only the main subject of her interview !
about the guy , some idol girls(sorry again forget the name) pick him as ideal type too  
so to sum up 
it is nothing special !

@blame2pm as I said before as YY shipper we should always consider
the option of them not being together 
I may not love it but have to accept if it ever happen
but unless there is a solid evidence or statement from them 
I shall believe they are together 
and enjoy this period 
I'm waiting for your fanfic 
curious about the next chapter
cheering for u.......fighting my friend 
:D

• Like 3

@amera46- ha ha I laugh so much- the poor guy is Lee Dong Hwi.

Sy's mentioning him really worked! I now remember his name cos I goggle him

Koreans also ask the actor- who is the prettiest actress u work with- the safe answer is the actress u are working with presently. So Sy also gave safe answer like many others 

@blame2pm Since your friends is getting married- u should include songs like 'This is love', the road to u, all the romantic songs of wy- he has such a nice voice 

• Like 2

@amera46 I'm still with you there. Yes, it doesn't mean anything. Seyoung wants to walk the safe path...after all WY is a well known idol. Better not to stir the pot.

I'll be the same too @Gerry58, should either WY or SY announces that they are dating someone else...I'll unboard this ship and support them individually ...I want to respect their private lives too :D

@blame2pm Looking forward to your next chapter...good luck on your friends K-themed Hen's night :D

• Like 4

4 hours ago, blame2pm said:

Guys, last night I marathon watched Romantic Idols until 3 am and now I am so sleepy at the office. Haha. Quite surprised by Jun K, he really knows how to treat ladies. I watched it for him at first but stayed for Mir. There was something he said to Jei about how he is a man with a car. Insinuating that when they get back to Seoul they can date. With that, I am now more convinced than ever that Wooyoung is currently dating now since he recently bought a car. And with the things that SY has said in recent interviews there is little chance that it is not her that hes dating. At least I really hope its her.   

Btw, are there any YY shippers here who are from Thailand/Bangkok? I'm thinking of going to 2pm concert in March but have no idea when/where/how they sell tickets. If any of you can share info I would really appreciate it. 

Since 2008 even in broadcasting, many hosts that are women actually thought Jun.K has the best manners with women. LOL. Mir said instead of Jun.K being the ladies man, he actually became more like a big hyung there since he is the oldest and tries to take care of his dongsaengs well. Though he can slip up a lot since he talked about a member dating at the time. Damn why didn't he come to Wooyoung's WGM party!

With 2pm, they are actually very likable around set show's staff. Taecyeon speaks the best with script writers, Wooyoung does the best with carrying the show, Jun.K has his own world that makes people laugh, Chansung has the best reaction, Nichkhun is the underdog funny man, and Junho is everyone's target when they want to tease someone. Which is why 2pm show has very good ratings. 

For 2pm tix in Thailand they usually sell tickets through http://www.thaiticketmajor.com/ but no official confirmation on 2016 as of now. Just keep checking and it will pop up once promotions starts.

• Like 3

Just saw junho and Kim soeun in music and lyrics- junho really very gentlemanly- fasten seatbelt for her, lift the chair, even piggyback her so her feet doesn't touch the sand (they went beach, she was wearing high heels). They even do couple dating like go romantic dinner with red wine and cooking when camping)

u can see she has better chemistry with him than the actor in Wgm. She more willing to touch him, more smiley face. Maybe junho is very approachable, he is not touchy feelly like wy 

but there is no romantic vibes, more good friend - they parted after exchanging gifts and a hug

junho impresses me cos he is very serious about composing even though he is young

i watch cos I am curious to see his so can compare with wy 

• Like 2