as we expected they notice her fashion and beauty
fighting princess 
:wub:

@Gerry58 I loved that black fur on seyoung too
it suit her well 
:wub:
and gives the villain vibe  B)

• Like 3

Let us keep our fingers crossed and pray hard that the rating will keep going up and up- stay as no 1.

This will be the best comeback for sy.

People will notice her acting and that she gets nominated for acting award. 

Tonight episode will be very interesting - kmh get exposed for being involved in oh wol's accident, see whether he goes to jail. Sw finds out about the blue baby vest- looks like she may find her parents soon.

If this happens, hs will be in trouble, hopefully sh comes to her rescue 

• Like 2

Wooyoung would definitely be jealous and he would nag his wife just like what happened in WGM.

There were so many BTS of Seyoung and YHM where he always tease her. However I am not worried since YHM is already in a relationship. It seems he's just close to girls. He's not just teasing Seyoung but even BJH. 

Just for the drama I want to see BTS of Seyoung and DSW.  I haven't seen any aside from their first scene together.

• Like 1

Just now, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic YHM in relationship? Surprised cos celebs don't really announce. Who is his gf?

dsw don't have much scenes with sy yet, still hoping for a loveline 

any idea what sy tweeted? It is in Korean :(

He's in a relationship with actress Jun So Min. They had confirmed their relationship last April 9,2015 and went together in an event.  Since he's an actor not an idol it is easier to announce the relationship. There were no hate from his fans. 

Though it is easier for Seyoung to just date an actor I still like Wooyoung for her. It's good that he's from JYP. They can manage dating scandal well.

• Like 3

@chic-chic- sorry name not familiar so I goggle her.

Ok, recognize her - she was in twenty with junho (small world) and recent D Day. So she is his gf. 

Ok most actress in fact rarely marry actors - only I know Eugene and Lee Bo yang.

Most marry professionals like prosecutor, dentist, sportsmen, many marry businessmen. I understand they love actresses cos most are natural beauties (only those older do ps) also most girl idols also do ps before they debut. 

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, chic-chic said:

He's in a relationship with actress Jun So Min. They had confirmed their relationship last April 9,2015 and went together in an event.  Since he's an actor not an idol it is easier to announce the relationship. There were no hate from his fans. 

Though it is easier for Seyoung to just date an actor I still like Wooyoung for her. It's good that he's from JYP. They can manage dating scandal well.

It is either they manage it well or they rarely manage dating scandal, lol. Its always 'Yes they are dating' or 'No they are not dating' statements and the end. Sometimes companies will take out the dating question from the interviews via managers. But on JYP artists, not so much. They let Taecyeon on his own during his scandal with Yoona and Jessica. They allow interviewers to ask about Nichkhun's dating life AND allow him to answer. They even allow Suzy to reveal her relationship when no one has caught her yet. Haha. I think its because during trainee days they are also trained to mentally confront the media blast. But Wooyoung is always the cheeky one since he is the best in push and pull. He always say something that can have double meanings. Even Seyoung realized this.

On about The Cat Funeral, this is kind of a spoiler.

Spoiler

When Kangin's character congratulated her on her wedding at the end, I immediately thought 'Oh he's congratulating her wedding with Wooyoung'. LOL Delulu forever!

• Like 5