[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Very OOT. I just need to lay it all off. Because you guys are always so nice I don't know where else to go to.

So AllKpop just mentioned Jun.K's tours and truthfully AKP is always late about everything thus it didn't bug me at all that they only posted about his tours 3 days after it ended. But there is this one bitter hottest who complains that JYP didn't do a good job in promoting his Japan tour and kept sending in false facts, even said Jun.K shouldn't have left YG (honestly, what YG did with Winner and iKon, those were bad as hell promotions they get). As hottest I myself know that JYPE had a lot of problems with promotions but honestly the Japanese promotions for 2pm were rather great and top notch.

I decided to step in and actually explain that for Japanese Albums, they don't promote much in Korea which is why it seems like there were no news about it as Japan has their own media outlet on promotions and Japan's music industry rarely emerge outside of Japan. They don't even put it up on youtube. I was a bit upset so I said she should do her research. Suddenly she goes all angry and said I am not a hottest and should know hottest have always complained about 2pm's lack of promotion when the real fact is hottest complained that 2pm has not much activities in Korea anymore, nothing to do with lack of promotions. The lack of promotions for no.5 is because of the unfortunate event with the MV director, all hottest knows this. Then she said 2pm's official twitter did not announce Jun.K tour when that twitter basically updates his tour on every concert. They can't release the MV as it is only released in Japan, unlike Wooyoung and Junho's solo which also have a Korean MV release or Jun.K's Korean Version of NO LOVE. Then suddenly she goes on about how Chansung's new drama wasn't even updated in 2pm or JYP Nation twitter when she doesn't even know that it was updated in JYP Actors' Twitter. She said Nichkhun's thai award wasn't even mentioned when Nichkhun explained before that his thai activities is not apart of 2pm's activities. 

I wasn't even defending JYPE but the lack of information and errors on facts from this particular user just drives me crazy. This user even said I am an idiot for explaining a technical stuff. I just feel sad that there are hottest that can be awful. I admit, I complain on JYPE a lot but at least the complaints weren't baseless. When Jun.K's tour is announced I get all the news from facebook because I don't use twitter and she even judged me for using only facebook. It just drive me insane that there is this kind of hottest that I just need to throw it out there.

Sorry for the long OOT post. I need you guys.

• Like 7

@ilikeme It is ok to rant all you want here. We have listening ears.

Some people are too much. Don't get angry.

Anything about 2pm just post here. We share all info cos we have average 2000 to 3000 views daily

even I don't use Twitter. Give u a hug, hope u feel better

• Like 3

Just quick stop for today. Seyoung news on soompi about wooyoung a couple days ago has retweeted more than 500 times. Hope we will gain more shippers here! 

@standingtallyy i really enjoy reply 1988,i was born on that year. Really retro,good story line too. Looking forward for next episode.

Btw,about lee dong hwi,seyoung follow him on ig before. But his old ig got hacked. And now seyoung haven't follow his new ig. Seems like they're close friend. Lee dong hwi is a social person. He even close with top bigbang. Seyoung describe lee dong hwi as easy going and fashionable person. While we know who exactly who she talk about. But choose lee dong hwi instead. Because he's safe choice.

• Like 7

Just now, Gerry58 said:

@chic-chic The video from members to jun.k Only in Korean? No English?

just realized teac got stick out ears but on guys it is cute.

wy always looks clean cut and neat

No English subs yet. Let's wait.  Hottest will surely translate it.  Yes, Wooyoung always looks clean and net. He looks good in that video. He was still blond. I wonder what's the color of his hair nowadays. I haven't seen new pictures of him. 

• Like 1