[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20151216> SY - BTS - My Daughter, Geum Sa Wol

MBC released the latest BTS of MDGSW. Hye Sang practiced with Sa Wol and Chan Bin. They have a good relationship and have fun during rehearsal. You can watch the BTS via this link....

Link: http://m.imbc.com/Program/BBSView.aspx?ProgCode=1003241100000100000&bid=gumsawall_sketch&list_id=2526923&page=1

@Gerry58: Thanks for your sharing....it's nice to see SY playing puzzles...I will translate what she said after I confirmed it....

Enjoy it and see you later.....

• Like 3

I hope she will! *prayer circle!*

tumblr_ny7l7l5HxF1tarpbyo1_400.gif

@Gerry58 I love Wooyoung but that picture you just posted was probably his worst haircut ever. And lets admit he had a couple questionable ones too this past year. What even is happening there? Is it curly? Dreadlocks? It reminds me of Alien vs Predator. Hes lucky his face is so cute it distracts from his horrendous hair. haha. 

• Like 3

@blame2pm- love your prayer circle- let's join hands and make a wish that she attends.

Maybe she can also present an award cos she has mc skills?

Love wy cos he is willing to experiment cos audience have high expectations.

That hairstyle is probably suggested by his stylist. I also don't like it. But he is cute even if he goes bald!!:lol:

let's hope he don't try that unless he goes to military 

• Like 3

After watching another marathon of our YY couple, I think there are changes in their relationship changed in episode 10, right when they went to the recording studio with Standing Egg. Honestly I actually watched Wooyoung's WGM at first because I am a 2pm fan. Episode 9-10 changed everything. I watched again in episode 9, the situation on the hammock where they have to sit closely actually sparked something for them. Now here is where fangirl Danny Ahn's reaction is precious since as he was an idol too. And he had said before in an interview that he can spot celebrity couple easily. He had watched all the couples in WGM but he was more intrigued with YY couple.

Now in episode 10 its interesting because it was two filming in one episode. First part was the part they watched movies in bed together and the second part is the recording. Now in the first part their relationship was pretty much a bit platonic business though sparks were flying. Now the second half, they are already a real couple. I like to believe that in the span of two filming they actually did meet up and actually seal the deal. 

Delulu off.

• Like 8