[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

7 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@wingting- wow your eyes very sharp-

the sunglasses are unusual as the Sides are white, looks the same brand, wait for our expert to confirm 

@Gerry58: This brand is quite special and has its own signature. Not only the sides are white, there's little white at one of  the glasses frames. However, SY's is on the right and wooyoung's is one the left. WY also wore this brand's glasses to present "The Blue Night" in Japan Tour. SY also wore this brand in WGM when they went to Singapore. Am I right? HEHEHE

• Like 3

22 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@wingting - of course I remember Sy's sunglasses on Wgm.

U are very observant to spot wy wearing same brand. He always follow her. :)

anyway any more news of Seyoung?

Saw she still busy filming. Hunus also very quiet 

@Gerry58: Today, one more news about SY shows her fashion styles in her drama and I'm translating it...hehehe!!! In fact, Lee Dong Hwi has one news today which mentioned SY. It's about many actresses selected him as an ideal type, including SY...That's it...See, it seemed that SY promoted Lee Dong Hwi successfully.....

About their sunglasses, hope our YY friends will post some photo of their sunglasses so that we can make sure about it...hehehehe....

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, standingtallyy said:

@wingting & @Gerry58 Yes, Wooyoung & Seyoung are wearing the same Italian label called The Numero (The Seven range), the distinct "white" spot on the rim, make this brand stand out :D

@standingtallyy: Well Done.....our expert....Let wait our YY friends to cut these photo to share and record...Thanks so much....same brand...too fishy....

• Like 3

Hahaha:D don't know about being the expert...Reply 1988 is actually good and Lee Dong Hui's role is the funniest amongst the group - nerdy type who likes to curse (I like the Sunwoo-Bora pair). After Seyoung mentioned him as her 'current' ideal type, I take notice of him closely, he is actually handsome, with chiseled features behind that big glasses and nerdy hairstyle. Wooyoung is still the best one for me though :wub:

• Like 3

Just watched first episode again. Now I realized that the reason why only Junho and Chansung went to Wooyoung's Marriage Party was because they lost the bet. They are the two that predicted Wooyoung's virtual wife would be younger while Taecyeon and Jun.K predicted she would be older. I still think Jun.K and Taecyeon would make it a lot worse for Wooyoung (better for us) if they came, since they are the devilish hyungs.

• Like 6

Just finish re-watch 1st episode.I always laugh out loud when watch this 1st episode.

love how the 2pm member tease him while he received the mission card, especially Jun,K and Taecyeon play a role play with the white bear. And thanks for highlighting about Junho and Chansung lose their bet of guessing wooyoung virtual wife age.:D

wooyoung really nervous like it is a real blind date for him. He cant hold his laugh while saw seyoung used the hot pack to melt the freezy drinks for him, he might think oh what a adorable girl to do such action and he like it.  (seyoung ah you are really a caring girl).

wooyoung silly, clumsy and nervous reaction make me feel that he really falls for seyoung and vise versal, if a man or a gal doesn:t like that person they wont think, care, mind the other party feeling, why care his drinks stuck....

Their 1st met recalled my memory when my secret admire dated me out, nervous, clumsy and lose mind till duno wat to say and say wrong word. lolz.

YY friends , Happy reviewed on our YY couple WGM episode 1. ;)

• Like 7

@yyluv- voted already. Don't worry, any contest for 2pm just post here. All of us will help

Good wed morning YY friends- glad more joining us for YY WGM review.

Love reading all your comments and observations. Keep it coming, don't be shy, even the silent lurkers are most welcome 

@standingtallyy- u got me curious about Lee dong hwi- maybe I check him out later.

Yes a lot of actresses have plastic surgery cos some are girl idols.

Saw a video on YouTube- about stars that look alike- there are doubles for Suzy, yoona, psh, kth etc cos everyone wants to look like them. Luckily Seyoung is unique- I can spot her easily :wub:

• Like 2