[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20151213> SY – bnt interview – WGM and WY’s Part

One of an Actress who is expected in the upcoming five years – Park Se Young

The first reason: she’s putting effort to perform in acting and the second reason: she developed in various activities, such as participating in variety shows and releasing an album etc. Especially, she brought a different side to the audience via showing her personalities in MBC <We Got Married>.

Among acting, posing shoots and We Got Married, “I think WGM is still the most difficult. It requires you to show your real characters but the situation is not real with your partner. It’s really hard for me and makes me confuse. At last, I decided to show my real personalities in WGM so as to attain the concept of the programme.”

Park Se Young’s style is very close to 2PM Woo Young’s ideal type in real lives. In fact, he wants to have a relationship which treats girlfriend like his best friend with honesty, rather than only have a beautiful outlook. Park Se Young, who has a beautiful appearance, owns a hidden surprising charm.

“I bet with Woo Young when we were eating spicy food. Woo Young was eager to win as he ordered something very spicy. I like spicy food very much thus it’s delicious and I enjoyed it. However, it may be little bit difficult for Woo Young. Such performance of us is very similar with our actual personalities. "

CR:http://bntnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nid=0b&c1=08&c2=08&c3=00&nkey=201512091550163&mode=sub_view

Besides, one more news reported about WGM in SY’s interview

Among acting, posing shoots and variety shows, “I think WGM is the most difficult. It’s 100% real and it’s difficult for me to express in unrealistic conditions. Thus, I decided to show my real personalities to audience.” She said we (with virtual husband) sometimes greet each other.”

CR: http://btnnews.hankyung.com/apps/news?popup=0&nkey=201512092040203&c1=08&c2=05&nid=08&mode=sub_view

CR: 布魯斯藍的思念@兔絨夫婦吧 - Chinese Version

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************

Long interview again...debak....

Media still asks SY about WGM and WY, it really fishy. They want to know more about them, like us. How low profile they are. SY still replies similar answers until now. She decided to show her real personalities finally in WGM. That's means she struggled during WGM.

btn seems to prepare some information about YY before they took this interview with SY. They mentioned WY's ideal type and what relationship WY wants. They also expressed that YY are so match....SY still remembered what's happened when they ate spicy food. Remember how close they are? hehehehe.....I think SY was happy when she played with WY.

It's not the first time that media asked SY, her ideal type after she answered about WY and WGM. Of course, she doesn't answer it and keeps replying nobody is her ideal type. Smart SY....she always mentioned her co-star who are not popular, may be she helps to promote them. The popularity of Lee Dong Hwi is rising after he acted in Reply 1998. SY was happy for his popularity that's why she mentioned him.

In fact, she said she wants to find a guy like him, not he's SY's ideal type...so relax...If you read the content, SY's ideal type: Interesting, polite and has its own style...We know someone also has these characters, right....?

SY is honest and brave, she continues to reply, YY still keeps contact....no matter how often and what they talk about.....Keeping contacts made YY fans happy and love her more....

In fact, SY shared many things in this interview, hope I can translate and share with you all.....  

See you later with my WGM EP 1 review....YY friends, Fighting.....

• Like 8

Sy not only have a beautiful face but also a kind heart. 

She will be blessed for helping her friends 

She is wy's ideal type- not the girly girl, more tomboy and outgoing.

Wy enjoy being with her- camping, biking, swimming- everything he wants to do, she can do it.

Even when first time trying out something like making chocolates- she is very steady and take care of it.

She is independent and multi- talented plus she shares same interest in music and movies 

Sy is every guy's ideal girl so hopefully he cherish her

I think the reporters are curious same as us cos both very low profile, don't use social media much.

They also very secretive and tight lipped about personal life

• Like 3