[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

I was browsing again the tourism site VisitSeoul.net (finally booked flights & accomodation for next year:)) and came across the page 'where to eat'. Three of the places listed are where WGM was shot:

- Parking In Plate, Italian Restaurant in Myeongdong 'MBC TV Show We Got Married' Restaurant where Wooyoung and Seyoung went on their first date and confessed their feelings to each other.'

-Blue Crab, American Seafood restaurant in Itaewon 'MBC Tv Show We Got Married' Wooyoung and Seyoung order lobster  on their date.' Itaewon was where the antique shops and they bought the xmas tree candilabra and framed butterflies - the saga of those expensive butterflies..LOL:D

- Pas de Deux ,Koreas No. 1 chocolatier and handmade chocolate specialty store in Apgujeong-ro, Gangnam 'MBC TV Show We Got Married'- 'Couple Wooyong and Seyoung met for the first time at this location; they tried to overcome an awkward moment while making chocolate together' - walked past this place by chance,while getting lost looking for JYP building...

The other place is the jjimjilbang (bathhouse) called The Spa in Garden 5 in Songpa-gu, 'This is where couple Wooyoung and Seyoung enjoyed  a board game and cartoon book date after signing a contract for their conjugal home'

In addition is the Jamsil Kart - Couple Wooyoung and Seyoung visited this place for Seyoung's driving practices. 

It's good to know that the places where our couple have been are featured in the tourism websites and mentioned their names too. I sure aim to visit these places and look for displayed autographs of Wooyoung and Seyoung. They were once tourism ambassadors/ ambassadress pre-WGM, right?

Edited by standingtallyy
  • Like 5

@ilikeme: I remembered one of 2PM member mentioned in the interview that WY is planning for his album or single. However, I need time to find out which magazine. I will update you once I checked.

@standingtallyy: thanks for your sharing. It means YY couple is popular overseas. I will go to all these places when I go to Korea next time. Yes, they were ambassadors of Korea tourism before WGM. YY fans are great to find out this connection between them…..

I found an article about 2PM Fan Meeting from other YY forum and you can find other news about 2PM in here. Enjoy it….In fact, I think it’s the “V” online version. Please try this web site if 2PM have live show or interview again. 

Link: http://m.star.naver.com/2pm/news/end?id=6514271&langCode=en 

CR:airylily@百度兔絨谷吧

Hongdae Date - A special date for YY couple and YY fans. No matter how many people watched them, WY was happy and enjoyable. He kept holding and hugging SY. I think it's his own way to protect her. For me, he's not an idol and 2PM's Jang Woo Young on that day, he's totally different from their wedding day....Well done, WY.... 

Happy Friday, my YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

Good morn- happy Friday everyone :)

Thanks for all the sharing 

@standingtally- YY couple is very popular and I am sure lots of tourists want to visit all the places they went to and buy products wy endorsed. The ice-cream shop, hansa toys and chocolate shop are most popular.  In a way, they are still tourism ambassadors.

I am happy their names are mentioned in the website.

@wingting- hope wy starts composing, he has to work hard before military.

Look at his 2pm brothers- traveling overseas even chansung so busy

@amera46- Sy looks pretty wearing all the sponsored products, she really stands out like a real model. Hope the products she wears sell well, then she will get more endorsements:)

Tomorrow can watch sy drama. Hope they can sub faster

• Like 5

My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' Park Se-yeong looks radiant in unveiled still images

photo653700.jpg

Park Se-yeong's still images from the filmed portion have been unveiled on MBC's 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' on their official homepage.

In the revealed images, Park Se-yeong in the classy leopard print blouse and a cardigan shows off her doll-like face features. Park Se-yeong's clear and translucent completion and her orange lipstick are eye-catching.

'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' starring Park Se-yeong for her role Oh Hye-sang is about to reach 30% in viewership rating, still in the speedy upward trend.

MBC 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol' is broadcast at 10 PM every Saturday and Sunday.

• Like 5

@chic-chic - thanks for the good news!!! Hurray!!

Our princess made it to the news and on 2 sites- mbc and hancinema

Now they are seeing what we have been telling them- Seyoung is one of the prettiest actresses, even prettier than some A lister and she is young and can really act. She is a rising star:wub:

the rating of MDGSW is rising cos many fans are tuning to see her!!!

------------------------

by the way episode 20 has eng sub- go and watch:)

• Like 4