[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

So true @Gerry58...though coming from different backgrounds -Seyoung is a true blue Seoul-ite...she's not bratty or high maintenance and Wooyoung a true Busan boy, who speaks satoori..yet they get along fine...humble and well-grounded individuals even though they are the 'baby' in the family.

• Like 4

Wow episode 19 and 20 really good. 

Hs will go down in drama history as an unforgettable villain. She is the only one who is a match for kmh. When he threatened her about revealing her birth secret, she very cooly threatened him back. She is very smart and act fast. Get evidence against him before he can even act.

When the accident happened, kmh panicked but she is quick to put blame on sw by faking evidence. Sy's acting really very good

• Like 3

Today, Gerry58 posted some photo about SY’s NG in MDGSW (@Gerry58: Thank you). I found a clip of NG even though it’s only around 20s, it really fun to see the reactions of SY and his father.

Link: http://m.imbc.com/Program/BBSView.aspx?ProgCode=1003241100000100000&bid=gumsawall_sketch&list_id=2523544&page=1

Some of them may know it but please let me introduce it again. I found there’s a page for MBC to introduce SY. MBC posted some basic information about SY, her latest clips or photo in MDGSW and some SY’s video or pictures about her works in MBC, of course, including WGM with WY. Although it’s presented in Korean, I clicked the section one by one and you may find lots of SY.

1, It’s the opening page for SY (Please click the icon on the left hand side of SY’s Photo. I think it means you like her)

Link: http://bbchoice.imbc.com/timeline/TimeLineStar.aspx?peopleCode=A1401010054

2, Here's the details of her page, please surf all sections and you can find many news about her (and WY). Please check more for obtaining her latest information so that MBC know there are lots of fans support her….

Link: http://cue.imbc.com/TotalSearch.aspx?query=%EB%B0%95%EC%84%B8%EC%98%81

Someone posted two SY's signatures in his Instagram. Maybe she had BBO in this restaurant. It's so lucky to see her. Hope she had a great time.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

Some fans joined 2PM’s Fan Meeting and shared the information about this event:

1, 2PM discussed on which sport they will select for the next fan meeting…..

NK: We should play badminton next time.

JH: So you will only be a judge next time.” CR: yjjchoi

2, There was a problem about NK’s mic, WY gave his mic to him immediately (how nice of WY….) CR: angcho_yjjchoi

3, During the competition, JH said to old boy teams: What are you planning? It’s better for you to take more rest.

CS: Take it easy, they are not able to implement even they planned CR: hakhunnie0624 via yjjchoi

4, Fans: WY, please say something in English

WY: Pass

TY: He really said in English (TY treated WY so well) CR: yjjchoi

5, WY: If TY put off his clothes; you will regret….he didn’t do exercising recently

Hottest: We still love it

WY: All of you love to see us even only our skin, right? CR: Hakhunnie0624 via yjjchoi

6, JK: We have people from different worlds.

All: Worlds?

JK: I mean different countries  CR: yjjchoi

7, Jun K asked hottest who are high school students, especially in grade 11 : Why you joined the meeting, you want to repeat? CR: yjjchoi

8, When the event opened, they separated into two teams and walked to the stage one by one. When WY came after TY, TY threw a basketball to him but WY escaped and said “Oh…it's scary. I’m afraid of ball.” Later, JH walked to the stage and threw a ball at the entrance and hit WY’s head. WY was shocked and JH ran to him immediately, hugged and touched his head. As a result, they called him “Team Killer” JunK kept asking WY, “Do you lose memory?” WY then asked, “Who are you?” CR: EvA  & 卓兒Vanchei

9, During they played a game about moving basketball, WY saw a small plastic block (something which directed their lines when they were moving a basketball).

WY: What are these blocks? It’s for children!

TY: May be our manager is a child

As a result, WY kept saying “What are these? It’s really for children….” CR: 卓兒Vanchei

10, They tried to say English for a fan from Iceland in the meeting.

CS: I think she can speak Korean, she wrote in Korean.

WY asked her: Do you come from Iceland or itaewon? CR: 羞答答醬油法

11, At the end, Young Teams lost in the competition and they bought chicken coupon (5000 won per fan) to all the fans. Coupon is not Pelicana but KFC, it represented these coupon were bought by themselves. CR: OrennjiOLK

12, Before 2PM entered into changing room, WY saw the camera and tried to take off his cloth and hottest screamed. Then cameraman followed TY and TY closed the door after he discovered. Khun and WY were changing their clothes but TY pushed Khun away, thus only WY was naked to face the camera. CR: purpletpinl & DearJWY

CR: s7r6@百度2PM - Chinese Version

Hope you enjoy it even we didn't attend the meeting.....

Edited by wingting
  • Like 2

WY requested SY to look at his face. When SY turned back and smiled at him. He can't control himself. See how happy of him...hehehe...They are cute...

Hope all of you like my sharing and have a good day...

YY Fighting..... 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

@wingting thank you again for translating...you always put in a lot of work.We are grateful :wub: 

Wooyoung is back to hibernation, I suppose. There are no major upcoming 2PM events announced after their Seoul fan meeting,right? His late night weekend is better spent watching Oh Hye Sang...good to know that our Seyoung can still find time to be out there enjoying a BBQ with friends (assuming from that signed photo of one fan)

• Like 5

@wingting thanks for translating- hope they release more bts of MDGSW 

@chic-chic thanks for the video-Wy in blue again.

@standingtallyy- don't worry wy will appear in someone's IG, same as sy. Glad that sy is recognized and getting more famous cos of the fan's posting her signature- he must be her fan:)

But that means harder for her to go out cos people will recognize her

saw her 'ng' - being an actress not easy, must remember your lines cos it affect your co-actor performance and can hold up production crew. Sy must have good memory :wub:

• Like 6

2pm always seem to be having so much fun in their videos- u can tell they really love one another, always joking and teasing 

wy will definitely watch MDGSW- think that's why sy is dressed so conservatively cos she knows he get jealous 

• Like 4