[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy @amera46 LOL. Glad that we're on the same wavelength re: skinship. I was nervous at first to write about their intimate moments but I guess I can always label the chapters with "mature" content later and those who are uncomfortable with it can just skip to the fluff chapters. 

@wingting Thanks for this. Squealing at his first answer! Somehow I'm recalling the lyrics to the song he serenaded her in Singapore; "The Song To Me". Especially the chorus. To me it means like, you shouldn't waste the words "I love you" until you really mean it. Maybe Wooyoung knew this since he chose this song of all songs. Wooyoung doesnt seem like the kind of guy who would carelessly throw away the words "I love you" to just about anyone. But we watched him say it a number of times to Seyoung.

You are walking next to me, lost in some other thought
With a secretly pounding heart, I look at you and keep you in me

It’s probably love- I can’t explain it any other way
As we’re walking together on this road,
In order for it to not end as just a memory,
I will watch over you just like I did today

I should’ve saved the words of “I love you”
Because now, I don’t know how to express my heart

Even if everything else changes
With this heart, I will love you

And then his seventh answer. A girl who always says 'thank you' and appreciates his efforts. All of us noticed how Seyoung always thanked him. During their last episode even, 'thank you' was shown a great importance to both of them. So yeah, like @standingtally just said, everything he answered there is consistent with his answers before and to what we've seen on screen. 

• Like 7

@wingting that an amazing interview I loved all his answers
he is so mature and deep thought 
even  at some of his answers it seem like that would be seyoungah answer too 
:wub:
btw : will rewatch "music and lyrics" tonight maybe will catch something B)

@standingtallyy yes it is hard to find mv for happybirthday with eng sub :mellow:
but I found the lyrics 
I can't help but to smile widely reading these lyrics 
:D I bet you all the same :wub:

[ENG] WOOYOUNG - Happy Birthday lyrics

When I look into
Your beautiful eyes my pulse races
Your light has wrapped
Around this rusted heart of mine

Hey, don’t listen
To the sad stories
That occur in the world
Please listen only to these soft notes for today

Happy Happy Birthday to you
You who are dear to me, the miracle of your birth
I’ll celebrate it here

To you who are smiling over the candles now
I’ll send you my overflowing emotions through this song

Hey, I want you to listen
On the first page of
That story
That adorable sleeping face, what did you dream of?

Your future that was depicted in a modest dream
I pray for it to become true

I want to protect you in this corner of the earth
An angel who floated down just for me, forever

On this day next year, the miracle of your birth
I’ll celebrate it by your side

To you who are blowing out the candle lights now
I’ll send you this love song as a kiss of blessing

cr,JPN-ENG: dawnjelly 

• Like 4

Thanks for the lyrics.  I love the MV that smacks of  SY birthday in  WGM, lyrics  and the melody so nice.  This man is so in love.

I think ROSE is also the same.  :)  It actually makes me think of WGM days (and beyond).    i will just post the link as it has a lot of runs without words.

http://dawnjelly.tumblr.com/post/113241465317/eng-wooyoung-rose-lyrics

• Like 2

Thank you @amera46 & @hazeljrr_c922 for the lyrics and the link :wub:...Truly, there is nothing about Wooyoung and Seyoung that we can't find with everyone's effort :D...pardon this ahjummonim/unni here as I'm not as computer savvy as you ladies:D @amera46 enjoy watching Music & Lyrics. I bet you, this is one movie Seyoung got him to watch with her, LOL :wub:

Senja...the lyrics are DAEBAK! This is just my delusonal assumption...I mean, it didn't take long for Wooyoung to compose Holding Hands, it came out better when Seyoung contributed to the lyrics -basing on what she felt and wanted to convey to Wooyoung that time.... So the song Happy Birthday probably was already playing in his mind about the same time after knowing they have the same birth date, which is 30th (he is April and Seyoung is July). He was truly on the high from an inspiration. I know he said he has written it for his fan(s)...we all know of course that Seyoung is one of 2PM's fans even before they appeared in WGM...but guess what, Wooyoung became her bias when she got "married" to him. I said this before, and will say it again now, that WY's actions are not all about SY...that's why I'm making this clear, it's only my DELUSIONAL assumption :D

• Like 4

So I went back 200 pages at this forum for research purposes to find clues that could fit the timeline of that fanfic I'm writing. (I research guys! I didnt even work this hard for my thesis. LOL) 

Im sorry that I'm late to this but I just found out that Wooyoung uploaded this to his instagram last February captioned: To be honest, if you don't become a fool, you dont have a right to love.  

tumblr_nk6pq9WxSV1qe4t2io1_500.jpg

Wow, just wow. I wished I had discovered YY couple earlier, watched their episodes live and so that I could have joined this forum earlier and go crazy about this with you guys then. Huhu. 

Anyway, here's part 2 to the fanfic: http://blame2pm.tumblr.com/post/132527963386/yy-couple-road-trip

No skinship yet, Im sorry. Its getting there! In Part 3 hopefully. Since this is going to be multiple chapters, I still need to build up the storyline, angst and all before the 'climax' you know :phew:. I really have no idea where Im going with this story yet. Hope youre patient with me. 

• Like 4

Guest elenskivios38

@blame2pm Your truly a genuies writer perhaps you could  write the true love story of YY couple ,coz their story is unique 

completely different from the rest:)your fantic was nice your english was superb...me whos not so good in english, reading all this 

comments espeially your fantic helps widening my english vocabulary:wub:im truly grateful for all of you whos sharing all your expertise 

in this thread for our YY nation..Sorry coz my knowlegde in computer in also limited.After a tiring work sitting and reading our thread is my rest.

Our YYcouple are carefully doing so well.Park Seyoung is lovable lady because she is true thats her charm.:wub:

Thanks to  ALL of YOU i truly appreciate your hardword.:wub:Keep it up Guys! 

Edited by elenskivios38

Thanks all your support! Hope you like my sharing! I love this part, their reactions were very natural, right? I also like WY's mum, she's nice! 

WY's mum really likes SY! Before eating, She told her that please do not treat mum as a burden, relax and eat, she didn't say she's aunt or me! She also asked her any goods about WY? She's out of shooting, like his son! Will you review it? 

Have a good day, my YY friends! 

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

@blame2pm I AM YOUR FAN!!!!!!!! I love your fanfic!!! Keep it up!!! Can't wait for the next chapter and YES, please include whatever X-rated   romantic scene  you can think of.  I mean it, when I wrote x-rated... errr... or we can see it as romantic scene or whatever you want to call it.... **MY MIDDLE NAME IS PERVY**

tumblr_ns2klbYfhu1qjsn9po1_500.gif

Haven't been in this forum for a while... I MISSED ALL THESE DELULUS!!!  Yes... I AM STILL A YY HARDCORE SHIPPER!!!

tumblr_n8h95kWS0P1qmu0u3o1_500.gif

Edited by ujiyus1
  • Like 4

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv Thank you for your kind words! This is my first time writing fanfic actually. Always have loved writing but never tried it. I guess YY couple inspired me! :)

@ujiyus1 Lol! Glad that you guys are liking it. I believe everyone has a little bit of pervy-ness inside of them haha. 

Part three is here: http://blame2pm.tumblr.com/post/132586570141/yy-couple-road-trip-part-three

A little bit of skinship I guess. Hope it still satisfies our YY couple thirst.

Still nervous about writing a full on x-rated stuff though cause I still want to gauge your reactions first. 

Have sexy fanfics about them been written yet? Should we keep it classy or go full on smut guys? LOL. :phew:

• Like 5

@blame2pm I VOTE FOR SMUT!!! Omo.... heheee!! Finish reading Part 3... uwaaaaaa.... I want moreeeeee!!! I am imagining all those scenes ... Aigooooo.... All sorts of emotions is running thru my mind and I MISSED YY SO MUCH!!!!

@standingtallyy Will try to visit here as often as I can... Sometimes work got in the way! Aiisshhh...

WY at Tony Moly fan sign today! kekekee... kyeoooottt!!! But the hat looked too big for his head!~~~~ LOL~~

CTBwlZkU8AAO85V.jpg

CTByvqaVAAEGWQq.jpg

Edited by ujiyus1
  • Like 4