[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morn YY friends, Last night MDGSW was fantastic, end with a cliffhanger.

Next week must definitely watch cos oh wol is going to expose hs. Sy's acting very well. The scene of her nightmare and crying is so good I am going to rewatch again. The only thing is she is always fully covered while bjh always in shorts:(

Her this shift dress looks similar to wy (above)- both white, long sleeve 

The necklace is pretty, sy looks good in everything :wub:

• Like 5

I'll just watch MDGSW raw episodes until subbed episodes are ready, even if I don't fully understand it, will have to go the facial expressions and action. The plot is getting more interesting. At least, revelations are happening sooner than we thought (finding out SW as DY's daughter and Oh Wol recognizing Hye Sang). Expecting more twists and turn of events for the coming episodes.

@Gerry58 I don't like it too that Park Seyoung is always "rugged up", it's autumn there at the moment,same time last year was when I went to Seoul and it was really cold in the early mornings and even colder from dusk towards the night. I remembered Seyoung in WGM, always carrying this heat packs with her (much to Wooyoung's annoyance :D when he wanted to hold her hand to warm his) and how sensitive she is to the cold. Wooyoung will be pleased because she is well covered up, more so that she won't catch colds - and less men looking her way :D

Just love all the beautiful screen shots of Park Seyoung :wub::)

Is Wooyoung back to his dark hair?

• Like 3

@standingtallyy - not sure about wy present hair color- maybe he will follow sy's?

last night sy's acting was just great. She had nightmare cos of her guilt, dashed out in the rain, had to show anger, cry, fear etc. u see her Multiple expressions.

Only thing is dsw grabbed and hugged her, not sure wy will get jealous 

• Like 5