[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

<20151011> WY’s sharing in Six Higher Day concert (budokan) – Day one

Sa! The first day of 2PM 6 Higher Days budokan finished. Compare with other concerts, this concert is relatively shorter, right? Have this feeling? Oh My God!!! When 2PM prepare for the concert every time, we think about what’s the most important thing. It’s vital for us to show a new concept to you, it’s the most important. Starting from Take Off, we would like to show our effort in dancing; it’s the most important thing for us. I think, I really think about dancing, and did it (he doesn’t know how to express), really want you to see our dancing style. In Budokan, as a singer, performing in budokan, is really a big issue (very important thing). Thanks all of you to let us standing on the stage of Budokan! Thank you. (Due to the health problem of Chansang,) he can’t enjoy happiness with us. Today, what’s a pity, even though we would like to sing with you in a happy atmosphere? Our special concert for the 10th single, please support us.

(P.S. In the original version, writer mentioned that WY tried his best to express in Japanese made her very emotional. He worked hard for the concert. She hopes Chansang get well very soon, 2PM 6 Higher Days can’t complete without him.)

CR: EMI_YOUNG – Japanese Version, X (The Man 張祐榮) & xue6tian6shi6 (兔絨谷) – Chinese Version

<20151011> News – “Cat Funeral” will be released in Japan in 2016

From weibo, Korean Film “Cat Funeral” which featured by Kangin, Super Junior, will be released in Japan in February 2016. The Japanese name of this movie was announced.

CR: http://news.kstyle.com/article.ksn?articleNo=2030459&utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter – Japanese news from Twitter & weibo.com/hefengusagi & 布魯斯藍的思念 / 兔絨夫婦吧- baidu – Chinese Version

Both of them develop their career in Japan. Hope more people love them! YY couple, fighting......

Watched the latest BTS of SY? It's fun when you watched her reactions before she destroyed a cat's house. It made me remind her similar reactions when WY wanted to hold her hand, she said nervous. When WY hold her hand, she was really nervous and did a girly reaction, like jumping. It's rare for us to see SY like this, she is special no matter in WGM or in reality. Again, this part is one of my favourite cos they were natural and warm. WY ignored SY's rejection, hold her hand and comforted her lastly. I think it's one of the milestone in their relationship.

Besides, in the last part of BTS, the male second lead was hot and sweated but SY seemed didn't care about him. She's really different when WY felt hot. Poor guy!!!! A YY fan said in IG, she was afraid that SY will wipe his sweat due to her habit. I can't imagine what someone will do if it happens. As we know, someone always monitor SY's performance secretly. hehehee

Have a nice day, my YY friends

Edited by wingting
  • Like 5

[TRANS] 2PM Interview MORE November 2015

2PM: How Are Our “___ Men”!?

If you think you’ve been charmed by their powerful performances, popular group 2PM let us take a peek at their look full of playfulness, too. These guys who are certainly the ideal for women appeared with “yearned for men’s looks.” They talked about everything from commemorating their new song to the inside story of the 6 members’ close relationship!

“Do you like men who look good in coats?” - Chansung
“Do we look good in coats?” - Taecyeon

2PM
They look good because they are adults: “Coat Men”
Their muscles trained by their tall, lean figures.
Because this is how 2PM is, masculine coats suit them.

NICHKHUN X WOOYOUNG

“Cardigan Men” with the tiniest of the word’s aroma
Nichkhun & Wooyoung had a gentle and warm aura.
The fall cardigan coordination is a perfect match!

Cardigans are a must item. Since I’m sensitive to cold (laugh).” - Wooyoung
I have a lot of light parkas that I quickly don.” - Nichkhun

These two healing types even share a common taste in girls?

—Men who look good in cardigans are charming, too. Autumn (the season of) reading. You somehow overflow with the charm of men in liberal arts.
Wooyoung: I’m happy~! I’m not good with cold weather, so I always have cardigans at the ready. I always want to keep my body warm.
Nichkhun: I like them too, but I guess I have more parkas which are thin.
Wooyoung: Speaking of men in liberal arts, Nichkhun is probably the closest to that type.
Nichkhun: I like books and read often. A lot of them are English novels, etc.
Wooyoung: I like reading too. I like the time I spend reading. By the way, what type of girl do you like, Nichkhun?
Nichkhun: I’m drawn to women who don’t put on airs. I also think someone who firmly does their job is amazing.
Wooyoung: My type is also a pure woman. With thin makeup and a sense of cleanliness, I also like simple fashion such as jeans and a t-shirt.
Nichkhun: Same (laugh). In addition, since I like sports, I’m also drawn to girls who are healthy.
Wooyoung: Nichkhun seriously excels at various sports events.
Nichkhun: There’s something amazing about Wooyoung, too! He’s great at Korean!
Wooyoung: That’s a given~! (laugh).
Nichkhun: Sorry! (laugh). It’s not that, but about him excelling at conversation. Like at work or MCing for variety shows.
Wooyoung: So that’s what you meant. However, my specialty is conversation. Lately I’ve become better at listening when someone else is talking. When I do that, it brings out sincere emotions from inside of me that I, myself, didn’t know about. Furthermore, since we went overseas a lot for world tours Nichkhun, who is good at English, taught me so that I could speak well enough on my own in those countries.
Nichkhun: Wooyoung has a sense of humor and he makes me laugh using words alone. I want to become good at conversing, too!

2PM’s current obsession is SNS chatting

—Now then, you guys have come to Japan numerous times, but is there something you must eat when you arrive?
Wooyoung: Tonkotsu ramen! “Coco Ichibanya”~!
Chansung: Yakiniku bento!
Wooyoung: “Hiyoko” manju!
Junho: Bread from the convenience store is tasty, too! They also put a lot of cream in the cream bread.
Jun. K: I know! Wherever they make the bread, it’s like they ooze with the sweat of the workers, and I feel like I can taste the spirit of the workers.
Taecyeon: I end up unconsciously going to convenience stores. I like their ice cream, too♥
Chansung: Hang on. The talk about convenience stores is too long! (laugh).

—Then, are any of the members doing something now?
Junho: What? We talk in an SNS chatroom for just us members.
Jun. K: We talk about our concern for each other’s health. That’s our current obsession.
Chansung: Jun. K, what that will do to our image…… (laugh).
Jun. K: As that is a joke, we discuss things including important matters in 2PM’s future, and we talk about conference-like matters to trivial things.
Wooyoung: Right. We also share our opinions and it’s our way of doing things when we want to talk to everyone right away, regardless of the hour.
Chansung: Since everyone is truly nice, I think we are able to smoothly communicate at whatever time.
Taecyeon: However, Jun. K also uploads photos of his dogs pretty seriously. Since I recently started owning a dog, maybe I should upload pictures, too.
Jun. K: Taecyeon would often just read through them, but lately he has positively become a participant (laugh).
Nichkhun: Speaking of that, he only uses a laugh symbol and not words, though!

—I want to take a peek~!
All: No way~~!! (laugh). It would become a big deal! (laugh).
Wooyoung: Now then, I will consolidate the end! We have gone through enjoyment and loneliness with many people through our music and acting, and it would be wonderful if we could heal each other. The readers of MORE are certainly of the same generation as us. If you concentrate and face your dreams, the people you love, your family, and what’s important, we believe you will be able to advance before your stress can disappear. We want to keep doing music activities to become your aid, and that is the kind of 2PM we want to become!
All: Clap clap clap! (clapping and cheering)

Scans: timing_kei

Jpn-Eng: @dawnjelly

http://2pmalways.tumblr.com/post/130951427120/trans-2pm-interview-more-november-2015

• Like 3

Good Morn. Saw sy's drama last night. She is so good, scheming and putting the blame on sa wol.

Sy really very photogenic, thanks to YY shippers there are many photos- will post later

Thanks for the 2pm interview- we get to know their thoughts and feelings. I love they have group chats sharing pics of their pets. Can imagine them sharing their kids photos in future. Wy will make a good mc cos he is so Likable, always putting people at ease. 

LGlad both YY couple doing well in their career especially sy- now more people will notice her

This outfit suitable for office- have corporate look but feels too old for her. The pants material is like leggings so gives the slim look. Love the blue bag cos can hold 2 ways.

love her hair color and soft curls and makeup

• Like 3

Jang_Wooyoung__59_zpsl3pz89hz.jpg

normal_23579_1295250300141_1196829734_30

1ec27b484e955cdda3959042603a2fbb_zpshju4

The drama is doing good even setting a record.

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" set a record.

According to Nielsen Korea, the MBC drama "My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" recorded 22.4%. This is 1.1% more than the previous episode.

The first episode of the drama was at 14.7% and it has made it through 20% in just ten episodes.

"My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol" is about Geum Sa-wol finding her new dream in a broken family. MBC "Mom" recorded 10.6%, SBS "I Have a Lover" 7.1% and KBS "Gag Concert" 10.9%.

Source : sports.hankooki.com/l...

http://www.hancinema.net/my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-sets-record-87430.html

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

:w00t:WOW! thats good news!!! lets celebrate YYnation!!! sorry to tell but im sure one thing that atracts the viewers was the beauty

of Park eyoung ..they are curious!!!  tabloid who doesn\t care  publishing or interviewing the casts might be the the way of 

production that even less promotion they can make it to the top! BRAVO! they did it! CONGTRATS! MDGSW!:wub:

Lets be positive guys for the first villain drama of our Princess she can make it to the top!  sponsors now coming!!!:)

I am glad the stylists are listening to us. Glad sy not wearing black again 

she looks good in purple with the check vest and red handbag 

next time maybe can dress her in green, blue (different shades), pink and floral or prints, please, please :)- cos I only watch the show for her

• Like 3

Wooyoung's really cute when he was young. I like those chubby cheeks. He was known for it when 2pm was starting.

For those who want to watch his video when he joined a child beauty pageant. Here's the link http://vk.com/video94794294_163056990

The video is from the show Strong Heart episode 137.

Found a family picture of Taecyeon with his wife and child. It's nicely done. I'm not sure though if someone already made something like this for Wooyoung and Seoyoung.

533745_511002438978529_1901285753_n_zps3

• Like 5