[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Mean girl is another dimension to Seyoung.  Thanks for her cuts @Gerry58 and @chic-chic

WY since WGM has been quick and consistent in his answers about ideal types, relationships and such.  Previous to this he wavered and changed his answers.  The other boys seem to be in the know and smile.  

A lot of similar clothes.  SY clothes in the drama are part of her wardrobe on set,  but do they discuss?  

• Like 4

@standingtallyy- nobody can beat the YY FBI agents- they can dig out all kinds of info.:)

Sponsors please take note. Provide quality and pretty clothes and accessories to our princess cos lots of fans are watching!

Seems sy's sunglasses same brand as wy in Wgm. Wow YY shippers are truly amazing :wub:

I quite like this handbag- the design is nice 

• Like 6

2PM Elle Japan November Interview

Taking You Higher

Shinoyama Kishin Takes Powerful Photographs!

Everything About the Ever-Evolving 2PM

They released their album “2PM OF 2PM” this spring. They had a successful nationwide arena tour, and have also announced their much anticipated new single for October. 2PM is rushing as if they want the title of Asia’s top idol. We filled up the pages with the precious, honest faces of these 6 people who arrived in Japan for a special performance!

The individuality of the 6 of them sparks and rises ever higher!
From the new fall/winter collection arranged in a row in the studio, they each chose the styling they like on themselves, and the photoshoot started. They of course jumped in perfect formation together! (list of clothing items and prices omitted)

Taecyeon

It was only natural that the group’s number one hot guy went for a cool pose

When asked, “Do you remember that I photographed you before?” by Shinoyama-san, he answered, “Of course I remember!” with a refreshingly solid handshake, and the filming started. Taecyeon who was told, “Move around freely,” popped the coat’s collar, lightly rotated and beautifully turned over the cuffs……. His skills must be great with those strong muscles of his that he got after he began shadow boxing.

Chansung & Junho

Facial expressions that constantly changed! The 7 transformations of these 2 close friends

The moment Shinoyama-san told them, “Do it with a close-relationship feel,” Chansung was turning Junho’s arm around by the shoulder, then right after, while taking photos of Chansung in a punching pose, Junho teasingly scowled at him. There was even a scene when Junho pointed his finger in Chansung’s face, and Chansung chomped Junho’s index finger like he was going to eat it! When Junho, just like a pet dog in play, went to strike Chansung on the chin, even the studio became enveloped in laughter. When Junho’s collar got messed up, we were able to catch a glimpse of Chansung’s honest self when he took initiative in fixing it in a maknae-like concerned way.

Wooyoung & Jun. K

The two of them made an exquisite combination

Shinoyama-san decides what position Jun. K and Wooyoung will stand in, and then allows for them to pose freely after it’s decided. When Jun. K changes to angle himself like a marionette, Wooyoung lunges with a nimble jump like he’s flying over from behind. Although they didn’t plan it, the timing and the matching expressions were actually marvelous! Laughing but concerned, Jun. K asked Wooyoung who was breathing hard from jumping too much, “Are you okay?” When filming was over, Wooyoung hugged Jun. K and their voices overlapped with, “Good job.”

Nichkhun

His perfect, beautiful countenance was full of kindness

When the shutter started, Nichkhun showed us a gentle expression. He tried a pose by lacing his beautiful fingers together, and when he spread his hands like “Come fly into my arms!” it was truly him showing us poses for which you can’t think of him as anything other than a “prince” one after another. Shinoyama-san also had high praise for Nichkhun’s performance, saying, “There’s such a tender aura. He’s the perfect idol,” and the filming was done in the blink of an eye.

Special Interview

The 6 Members Speak of Their True Intentions
Their 5 Years in Japan, and What’s in Their Future

Although their solo activities are splendid as well, the 6 of them are tied together by the power of their solid unity.
Enclosed around a single table, we began the talk like opening a dam.
The topics went nonstop from their new song & tour, to each other’s activities, all the way to interior design!

This year, Asia’s No.1 “Beast Idol” group originating from South Korea, 2PM, have entered into their 5th year since their Japan debut. With news reaching us about the release of a new original track that a member composed and a tour was announced, it’s unfathomable how much energy is running through the 6 of them.

—Jun. K is responsible for composing the lyrics and music for the new single “HIGHER.” First of all, please tell us what thoughts you had behind this song.
Jun. K: It’s a song about a man who realizes the importance of the opposite sex a bit too late. Because she was there for him, he became used to the high.

—What kind of woman takes each of you higher?
Wooyoung: Someone pretty.
Chansung: My mom!
Jun. K: Someone hardworking.
Nichkhun: Someone who isn’t lazy.
Junho: Someone with a good personality.
Taecyeon: To summarize, someone who is pretty, makes me feel good when we’re together, and is a hardworker like my mom…….
Junho: There doesn’t exist a girl who is that perfect, though. That’s what everyone thoroughly yearns and hopes for (laugh).

—You decided your tour, too!
Chansung: Since we’re polishing our plans, all that’s left is to put it into action, so that’s where we’re at.
Junho: However, the details are still a secret. Please watch the teaser and use your imagination.
Taecyeon: Previously when we did “Six Beautiful Days,” the 6 of us put on a daily solo special, but this time it will be an upgraded version of that. Rather than a simple 2PM concert tour, using the individualities of each member every day, we’re preparing hard with the feeling that we want to show something new.

—All of you are active as actors and solo artists, too. How do you think your respective activities influence your 2PM activities?
Junho: I’ve gone on solo tours and such, and I could feel even more-so things I had never noticed until now and the value of the members. I have become more responsible even for 2PM’s activities. My personal technique can improve in all kinds of ways when I’m on tour, and that becomes my feedback.
Wooyoung: When I see the members’ activities, I feel both that I want to support them while wondering if they will be alright. However, my strongest feeling is that I trust they will definitely accomplish whatever it is well.
Jun. K: Rather than evaluating, we often talk about what went well, and what was unfortunate, you know?
Wooyoung: The good thing about solo activities is that we can let out more of our own unique color while continuing doing the music and stages that we want. When I look at Junho’s (CD) jackets, PVs, and so on, all of it has become upgraded.
Chansung: Even when I’m working on a drama, what I feel and what the members feel is mostly the same.
Taecyeon: Since we cheer each other on after all, we check out the work the members have done and discuss our impressions. We frankly include both the good and the bad (laugh).

—Around 5 years have passed since you made your CD debut in Japan. Looking back, what was difficult?
Jun. K: I don’t know if it can be called difficult, but the most unfortunate thing was not being able to freely walk in Japan. Going to Shibuya even now feels really new.
Taecyeon: Really!? I went there a lot for work.
Jun. K: I’m jealous. I’ve been coming to Japan for 5 years, but I’m still not familiar with the land at all. I don’t really know where anything is.
Nichkhun: When it gets busy it can be difficult when it comes to my physical strength, but when the concerts become sold out, I become emotional standing in front of all the people in the audience and I feel happy. It’s difficult not being able to speak the language well and having to go back and forth by plane, but those things aren’t a big deal.

—What do you feel has matured about your fellow members as a whole?
Junho: Promoting all this time together, I think that our personalities have matured as well. The way we think about something from various viewpoints has deepened, and since we are able to understand each other when there is trouble with work more than before, we recover really quickly. I think we haven’t just matured as singers and actors, but as humans, too. Also, I feel like everyone’s faces have changed.
Jun. K: You mean we got old!?
Junho: (laugh). How to say it, there was an innocent feel before, and it’s like even our faces’ auras have matured……. I think our “true faces” have appeared and our faces have come to look more like our individual selves.

The bond between them and fans became even deeper in 5 years

—What would “I want to fix this about myself!” be?
Wooyoung: I want to lose weight. When I come to Japan I eat too much delicious food and end up gaining weight. I must exercise.
Jun. K: Maybe we should go on a diet together.
Chansung: I will think I want to try my best at Japanese, Chinese, and English whenever I go to those areas (where those languages are spoken).
Jun. K: Ah, this is really personal, but it’s hard for me to sleep so I have to get it in bed early.
Taecyeon: Maybe your feng shui is bad!?

—What kind of interior do you have in your rooms lately?
Junho: I’m satisfied since I consulted an interior designer when I was getting ready to move. The only thing is that everything turned out completely white, so dust easily stands out.
Chansung: The moment I arrived at his house he told me to wash my hands (laugh).
Junho: However, ever since the day the manager purposefully dirtied the wall, I’ve been in a resigned state of mind (laugh).
Wooyoung: Since Taecyeon is the only one who lives with his parents, I can’t help but be curious as to what kind of room he’ll have when he lives alone.
Junho: I can’t imagine Taecyeon taking interior design into consideration.
Chansung: Won’t he put up Okcat wallpaper!?
Jun. K: Please don’t!
Wooyoung: He won’t go that far, even Taecyeon is human (laugh).
Junho: “Because he’s human” (laugh).
Wooyoung: To Taecyeon, isn’t it a waste to decorate the house?
Taecyeon: When I start living on my own, I think it will be a simple room with only necessary items in it (laugh).
Wooyoung: A person’s personality comes out when it comes to interior design. Nichkhun’s room looks like Christmas every day. Red and green are at the core, and isn’t there still a decorated Christmas tree?
Nichkhun: It’s fun to decorate but putting things away is tough (laugh).

—Lastly, has anything changed about your feelings toward Japanese fans after spending 5 years here?
Wooyoung: Yes. That’s of course because of all the time we made together. If there is something we have prepared for the fans, don’t the fans also have something prepared for us? It’s because we have spent time together while sharing various things that I feel our bond has become even deeper.

(Photo captions on page 382)
Top: Taecyeon rhythmically moving in time to the shutter. Right: After the photoshoot, they took a one shot commemorative photo surrounding Shinoyama-san.

Jpn-Eng: @dawnjelly

Scans: timing_kei

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 4

photo639823_zpsll8ebnel.jpg

On the 10th episode of MBC's weekend drama, 'My Daughter, Geum Sa-Wol', Oh Hye-sang (Park Se-yeong) allied with Kang Man-hoo (Son Chang-min), who was his father Oh Min-ho (Park Sang-won)'s enemy.

Oh Hye-sang went to see Kang Man-hoo and told him, "I understand you have something to do with this. I know my father and you have had a bad relationship. I'm different from my father. Don't try to hurt me. I wanted to let you know about this, because you're someone I'd encounter at least once working in the construction industry".

Kang Man-hoo thought, 'You didn't change at all trying to be clever. You grew up well for a child of Oh Min-ho's".

Oh Hye-sang continued on, "I will take what happened this time as your style. There are a lot of winners in this world. However, there are few who knows how to win. I learned a lesson this time".

Oh Hye-sang also thought, 'I finally met you. Don't you remember me?", which implied he would stand on Oh Min-ho than on his father's side.

http://www.hancinema.net/spoiler-my-daughter-geum-sa-wol-park-se-yeong-and-son-chang-min-behind-park-sang-won-s-back-87207.html

Source : www.newsen.com/news_v...

• Like 5

Glad sy active on Twitter 

waiting for eng sub of her drama

i Like this outfit cos the skinny jeans shows off her long legs and the vest makes her look trendy, the handbag is nice size and red watch strap matches with the shoes 

• Like 3