[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy hahah thank you so much...yeah that was from Come Back When You Hear This Song mv.

Maybe I could do some more after Higher longer version comes out. Im sure there are more 19+ worthy scenes there. And I probably need to learn how to use a more sophisticated editing software too so that I could make fancier videos for u guys. 

• Like 3

Hi guys...hope this youtube version doesnt get blocked. I changed the pitch so unfortunately the song sounds like a guy's voice now. Sigh. Anyway I edited a couple scenes and added an extra 15 seconds to the video since @ujiyus1 wished for it to be longer. Haha. Here it is: 

The original version is still at dailymotion: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38bl5q

• Like 6

<20151003>  Preview -MBC news online - Ep 9 – “My daughter, Geum Sa-wol” Baek Jin-Hee - Park Se Young “Reunion joyfully? Become enemy after 17 years”

A story of MBC weekend drama “My daughter, Geum Sa-wol” is about to begin with the appearance of adult characters, especially reunion of Sa-wol (Baek Jin-Hee) and Hye Sang (Park Se Young)

From photo which is released by MBC, Sa-wol and Hye Sang looked at each other at the construction site near Hangang. Sa-wol smiled and showed her happiness about the union. However, Hye Sang was cool and watchful to Sa-wol . Thus, people are curious their story after the reunion.

17 years later, Sa-wol graduated in food nutrition but she has been interested in architecture since childhood and didn’t want to give up. She even followed Min Ho to gain experience of construction. On the other hand, Hye Sang graduated from Spain in architecture and returned home after finishing her studies.

The reunion scene was filmed on 29/09 at the construction site near Hangang Bridge in Yeouido. Images of Baek Jin-Hee, like Geum Sa-wol in the drama, created a relax atmosphere for the team. Besides, Park Se Young said, “Child Hye Sang showed a bad girl image from the beginning and repeated to express her beautiful and vicious side. A new bad girl is expected to born.

“I never play a villain role before this drama. I was worried about my performance. After I filmed, I thought it’s a special shooting. Sa-wo - Hye Sang - Hyun-Min and Se Hoon, develop their stories based on their own characters. Hope everybody loves “My daughter, Geum Sa-wol” and more promotions we will do” Park Seyoung explained

< My daughter, Kim Geum Wol>, describes young people who lost their dreams and express a successful story even though they need to overcome lots of difficulties. It’s about a girl and her beautiful mum want to recover their family through building a house. It broadcasts every weekend at 10:00pm.

CR: iMBC - Korean Version & 布魯斯藍的思念 / 兔絨夫婦吧-baidu - Chinese Version

It's a preview of EP 9 with Seyoung's interview. Hope you enjoy it

Happy weekend

• Like 3

@blame2pm OMG :blink:no no really OMG :D
this is the hottest mv I have seen for our couple
your are talented for sure thank u so  much for your hard work 
:D
since we don't have a fanfic for our couple these days your vid seem to be the perfect replacement 
again thank u and waiting for your next creation 
:wub:

the number of seyoung followers on ig has increased to 6000
but still her twitter is on 700 follower 
too bad since she is seem more active on twitter 

I'm really excited for today MDGSW ep
hope seyoung will be really bad and annoying 
:D
and the ep will get high rating 
finger crossed

• Like 5

Good morning YY shippers

so happy to hear sy say will do more promotion for the drama, yah!

@blame2pm Thanks again for your hard work!

@amera46 - seems all the A lister actresses have to start off their career as villains first. I love queen of ambition- soo ae, she is the  ultimate badass, I am sure sy will do well :)

• Like 3

Weee those are really obvious hints right there!! :D:w00t: I feel like its my birthday today and I just received presents thats how happy I am right now with these tweets! (fun, unrelated fact: my birthday is 9th April, same as their wedding anniversary)

@amera46 and @Gerry58 No problem guys. Im just really glad you guys liked it. I may need some help with identifying some videos I may want to use in the next mv if you guys dont mind. Right now I'm looking for a video of either WY or SY looking at their phone or talking on their phone. You guys are so resourceful and better at this. :)

• Like 5

@blame2pm:w00t:  thank you,  that vid was dreamy, and hot.  

Sorry late commenting.  Was under the weather the last couple of days and catching up on so many pages.  

To those who asked, the second time he wore the Hongdae hat was after another concert when he already changed and was going into the van. Fan taken photo.  Where it is in this thread is far far away.  But it is there somewhere.  

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 5