[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:Dblame2pm YYNation ...YYFamily terribly miss 2young couple together thats why in your and in our WILDEST DREAM 

we make them together.:wub:thanks for your talent in editing ,this is a way we let our hearts rest in hope.

I REALLY MISS OUR  2YOUNG.:( This SHIP HOPES in YOU! FIGHTING 2YOUNG!:wub:

@wingting dear! again you tired yourself with all this translation! your giving your ample time

your one of  a kind! thank you! :wub:More Power!

Edited by elenskivios38

Good morn YY Nation

@scuttler- glad to see your posting after such a long time. Please post more, need as many hands on deck to keep the ship sailing

@wingting - as usual many thanks for your translation, all of us love reading

@amera46 yes excited about seeing sy's acting such a long wait.

@blame2pm - thanks for video, we need talented people here

They are repeating glorious day here again so must be popular:)

-----

love wy's answer about his love- short black hair, good at self management, beautiful person - seems to refer to sy 

------

thanks for all the sharing- u guys are the best! 

• Like 4

This song came on the radio while I was in the car yesterday and suddenly I thought of them that I immediately had to make this video (I have so many songs queued to make their videos to btw).

Description: Post-WGM, due to their busy schedules and careers they can only see each other in their dreams....their WILDEST dreams.

Disclaimer: Its rated 19+. Haha. I'm so pervy bad. Sorry, not sorry. :phew:

Link: http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x38bl5q

**Edited because youtube blocked my video due to music copyright. Ugh. So while I change the pitch of the audio I posted it up to dailymotion. Hope it doesnt get blocked there too. 

new.gif

cr: owner

You make me all smiley today!!! That was a very good editing and the choice of song is daebak!! My wish is for it to be longer ....and..... please continue making awesome fanvid! My mind was getting wild and I have all these images of 2Young and omo... it's too x-rated to explain it here! Thanks and keep up the good work!!! **gonna watch it again and again**

• Like 5

@ujiyus1 thought I'd leave it until later to watch the video made by @blame2pm but got curious after reading your post... tried watching it from my work computer but for some reason it stops and it's not even midway :(...is it really 19+ video? LOL! :D:D

@wingting and @scuttler thank you greatly ffor the 2PM interviews :wub:

• Like 4

Aww thank you for the nice comments everyone!! It made all the editing and frustrations at my laptop worth it. 

@ujiyus1 hahaha I was hoping to elicit that kind of reaction. Really glad that you liked it! 

Youre too kind @Gerry58. Can I be a PD now? :P Hahaha. In a fictional world, I'd be a PD at MBC and the first thing I'd do is raid their archives for YY couple unaired scenes for you guys. 

@standingtallyy I cant stream dailymotion at the office too. Good to know that its still there and not blocked though. Will upload the video with edited audio to youtube later tonight after work. 

@elenskivios_at_yahoo.com_stv and @wingting Thank you for the encouragement!

I have a couple fanvids planned in my head already but I have to look for more videos of them to use. You know what I realized I was really bitter about guys? That our couple didnt have a wedding photoshoot. Ughh, when I think about all the missed possibilities. If they had a photoshoot like Brown Eyed couple or SoLim couple, I wouldnt desperately need to manipulate WY and SY videos like this. Haha. Oh well since we cant change the past, I'll just continue imagining them in fanvid like this. Like the song says..."even if its just PRETEND". 

Edited to add: OMG omg. Thank you @Gerry58!! *squeal* Eek! He doesnt repeat outfits a lot does he. Im so happy to see this. :wub::w00t:

Edited by blame2pm
  • Like 3

Looks like no loveline with yoon Hyun min, they look like hate each other. 

I hope Sy doesn't keep wearing jackets- her nice figure all covered up, hope the stylist dress her in pretty dresses and high heel shoes- give her the 'Princess look'

was wondering how come not much promotion of MDGSW, the other new dramas always in the news?

• Like 1

Guest elenskivios38

@Gerry58 YES she looks  liitle bit old when she wears loose blouse..in this drama she's the same age with the lead actress 

isn't? and her hair  seems not combed well ! is that really the style of today? Yes wearing boots! always boots ...pls ! as what

@Gerry58 said make her Princess coz she's a princess in this drama .. sometimes it sad to think Why no photo shot?

YYteam song Two Hands ...was cut in the music chart? i really forget the real story but i rememberd  Wooyoung is disappointed

and now .little prootion of MDGSW!!!.Guys ! Lets continue and make a noise thru this thread to waken up the awareness

of those responsible for this.Were doing our best especially our YYexperts ,hope they do their part ..

Some of the music or song YYexperts used for YYvideos become more popular like ALL OF ME ! BOW to all YYvideo maker!:wub:

But then YYNation! Lets ERASE the past and hope for the better future for our YYcouple .Both doing

well now in their respective work! Wish them the BEST!

Edited by elenskivios38

Looks like no loveline with yoon Hyun min, they look like hate each other. 

I hope Sy doesn't keep wearing jackets- her nice figure all covered up, hope the stylist dress her in pretty dresses and high heel shoes- give her the 'Princess look'

was wondering how come not much promotion of MDGSW, the other new dramas always in the news?

i prefer seyoung to have love line with the other actor :)

thank you @wingting for all the translations. u r doing GREAT! and @blame2pm i like your previous video. i pinned it at my twitter :) i am looking forward to watch your latest video. 

• Like 6

@missauditor - welcome back, glad to see u here

Hopefully with the 4 leads appearing, they will do more promotion (Get news coverage  and appearance on variety shows) so more people will watch the drama

Also hope they get more sponsors for clothings- I usually look at what the actors wear, the handbags, shoes, watches etc when watching drama. ( The mother's dress and emerald necklace was pretty. ) Also more romance too

• Like 1

I was reading about jang bori is here- (the writer of MDGSW )seems the rating only went up to 2nd at episode 22 so for MDGSW to be ranked 2nd at the beginning is very good, guess everyone is curious. Maybe that's why they didn't do much promotion

Handsome wy 

• Like 1