[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

It’s fun to translate YY’s news to all of you even though it’s time consuming and hard. Through the translation, I reviewed what they expressed and enriched the content of our thread.

@Gerry58: WY definitely referred to SY. I don’t think WY was confessed by many girls. Who confess to her via the national TV? If he refuses a girl’s confession, will he tell us that it’s his ideal Valentine’s Day? Compare with other members, he mentioned in details, the location, timing and how the girl act. He only told everyone that he will reply her after a month. In fact, he replied in action immediately and we knew it. It also proved that SY’s confession made him so touching and unforgettable. Of course, she is brave and special. WY was little bit nervous when he described to the host. It’s a typical expression when WY became Mr. Obvious. On the other hand, please look at other members, like us, was shocked and only laughed at him cos he was showing off.

SY is also honest, no matter her answer in the interview and her action. Did you see her latest video which gave blessings to the audience with other performers for Chuseok. When the second male leading (Doo Sa-woo) expressed his blessing, please look at SY. She was doing nothing. Not only the male leading but also GOT 7 in WGM. SY also didn’t focus on them as they danced for their songs. However, her reactions are different to WY. During their first conference, she looked at him when he introduced their part. She also focused on him as he answered host’s questions in Radio Star. She also followed WY’s dancing when WY danced Sexy Girl with Got7.

WY’s parents really like SY. His mum said to SY before eating, please do not treat mum as a burden, eat what you like. WY’s mum is not an actress, she didn’t need to use mum to SY, how much she like her? She also kept contact with SY and didn’t tell WY. Was it the first time that his father appeared on TV even though only his voice? Please see WY’s expression when he saw the conversation between his father and SY. WY won’t use his father to help his show; he protected his family so much.

@amera46: Please do not mss the text version of GET IN K’s interview of SY. They separated her interview in text version and video version. As there’s some different between the text and clip, I translated the text version in English. I posted in P.1260 – 1261, please check. Many Korean go out for visiting or traveling during Chuseok, don’t worry about the rating, it will induce next week.

About WY’s jacket, YY fans on IG said it’s so-young, not se-young. 

@chic-chic: Thanks for your sharing about the comment. SY finally appeared in the drama and she is beautiful. I think she can handle it cos she knows how people expect her performance in this drama. She always said she will use her own style to play “Oh Hye Song”. We know she can do it. I just want her to play as bad as she can.

@blame2pm: It’s happy to hearing that you will go to Korea. Have a nice trip and please share after you come back. Your favourite scene is nice too. After SY leaned on WY’s shoulders, WY laid on her also and kept smiling to see a mission card. Let see their hand, its entwined. Too many favourite scenes, it’s hard to select.

Thanks all your support. I am always afraid that you feel boring to see YY’s WGM review cos just a simple review and my little comment. However, it seemed that our YY shippers enjoy reviewing their stories. Please give comment to me if you have different views or even write a post to share with us.

I think their news will increase next few weeks. Thanks all your update of WY but I will not translated it after posting cos some of 2pm fans will translate it. I will translate his news as I can’t find any English version. It’s little bit different with SY. Please understand my idea. Hope Mr Obvious will give us hints again.  

Good night, my YY friends

I love this photo so much. WY is not handsome in it but it's natural and from his heart. You can't simile like that if you don't have feelings to this girl

Edited by wingting
  • Like 4

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

calling to all our FBI members with sharp eyes :w00t:|
12065744_1011475972236632_71889494404901

12019984_1011475968903299_64158048986646

11216699_1011475975569965_33700116274334

cr.2young thailand fanpage on facebook 

omo omoo <3 <3 <3 , right, that is seyoung <3 i am very happy

@seyoungwooyoung6002 I know right :D
no matter how much I look this is definitely:wub: SEYOUNG:wub:
but doesn't that seem more similar to wooyoung hand writing :blink:
did he write that himself :huh:
(excuse me with that one my delulu just get higher when I'm having cold :phew:)
Let's Party 
:lol:

edit
@wingting  I already checked your text version when u post (thank u for sharing
:) )
you are right there are some different.

about wooyoung jacket .
really soyoung is the name of the designer  
:blink:
well,my shipper heart won't listen 
my eyes only see SEYOUNG 
:P:D

shhhhh let's stay in our delulu bubble :rolleyes:,join me :w00t:

Edited by amera46
  • Like 6

Hi everyone!

I saw the word on wy's sleeve yesterday but wasn't sure cos it was too tiny

If it is soyoung- it is another cute coincidence- Just 1 letter different 

But I am sure when he saw soyoung he will think of seyoung 

There is an English proverb- 'you wear your heart on your sleeves' meaning you express yourself freely.

-------

@wingting thanks

• Like 4

@wingting It's ok if you don't translate 2pm or Wooyoung's updates. I think there will always be translations somewhere from Hottest. But we really appreciate you translating Seyoung's updates. It's really hard to find videos of her with English subs. Even the older interviews are not subbed yet. So thank you so much.

It think it's good that she's being promoted in China. That would be huge for her.

@amera46 I was also over excited seeing that name on Wooyoung's jacket sleeve. I really thought it was Seyoung.

• Like 5

I Love sy's answer to keeping fit- she doesn't go on weird diet.

Just eat less, don't snack, eat healthy, go for A walk-

just like her- simple, low maintenance, and don't have to spend money:)

---------

sy also a movie buff- she watches  so many movies

she makes friends and is a keeper- saw she followed the FAith King and the mc from school 2013 in ig- must be  grateful to them

hope she comes to se Asia besides China

• Like 4

:)Just finished episode 8- really glad the child actors have grown up.

felt too much time spent on the kids, even though they are good, they neglected the story about revenge- why dy must take so long to plan it. Also the character of gsw is too perfect while hy is just too bad.

Anyway the appearance of the 4 leads will help make the ranking rise up- sy looks so pretty

---------

Sy's interview- her characters in drama all have a part of her real personality- her shyness, her reserve nature takes her longer to warm up, that's why u don't see her going around taking photos with her colleagues esp male ones- maybe that's why guys like her cos she is not so forward :)

• Like 4

Wooyoung is definitely wearing his heart on his sleeves - you see Chinggus these are his subtle way of expressing how proudly in love he is :wub: Whether it's 'So young" or "Se Young" - the fact that it was personally made for him (I assume) and he is wearing it proud for everyone to see :)..Remember his airport fashion when they flew to the US for their Go Grazy tour - those bold  S's on his scarves, he had them in 2 colours? His signature JWY - where the "J" all of sudden became curvy (post WGM) appearing like an "S" when it never used to be compared to old ones he did? (The first letter of my name is J -but I never, ever write it looking like an S).

@amera46 I don't think we are delusional anymore, I think we are now living in reality :rolleyes: LOL :D

@Gerry58 agree with you there, about time for the adult Sawol, Chang Bi and Oh Hye Sang to appear - and glad that finally they are :D 

@wingting really appreciate your hardwork :wub::D

• Like 5

Seems like only after wgm that wy is wearing jackets with motifs and drawings more  often-

U remember the Jacket with the S, the yellow lion and snake one, the blue denim with 2 hearts and now this one with soyoung - maybe he is giving us hints??

Anyway looks like we have to keep our eyes open to what he wears:blink:

• Like 3