[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@standingtallyy - welcome back!  Yes, let's watch the drama tonight, then give our comments

@chic-chic I also remember sy saying during press conference for sincerity moves heaven she prefers older guys, looks like she changed her mind after meeting wy 

U notice nowadays sy also dress more conservative- maybe afraid wy won't like it

• Like 3

Thanks @amera46 @hazeljrr_c922 and @Gerry58 :D Glad to be back too :)

Just done watching episodes 1 & 2 of MDGSW. It does look promising. I see three children so far, the twins and the boy who witnessed Man Ho stealing the pine lumbers. Looks like either Sawol or Hye Sang will have potential evil stepsisters in the making :D The next few episodes will be interesting to watch, as we see each character unfolds. You know how in some dramas we can predict who is what and who is who after a couple of episodes? I haven't  seen any connection just yet - of the four young leads -I mean. I guess since it is a 50 episode drama they will not reveal things too quickly, right? 

Anyway, let us sit back, relax and enjoy the drama Chinggus :D

• Like 4

Hi guys! 

Im sorry for not beeing able to post somthing here lately. But believe me im still lurking and read all of your post. Im feeling a lil bit unwell now,just because a lot of smoke in my city here. We cant go anywhere,me and my daughter just in our bedroom and she cant play outside at all. 

Thankyou @wingting for your hard work to translate sy interview. And thanks to all of you guys spec @Gerry58 for keep update picture so this ship still sailing smoothly.

Im happy seyoung beeing honest about keeping contact with wy,and what makes me interesting about the interview is when she talk about reality show. She watch running man often which is we know who is the guest lately right? I believe she'll be perfect for reality show,she's an ace. We know that she's strong and have a fit body. I really hope she can be the guest on running man in the future.

Im enjoying watching mdgsw with sub,thanks to you for keeping me update about sy drama. Last,please pray for my city. I wish there will be rain tommorow,so theres no more smoke anymore (its been a month already). I really really cant breath outside (i really hate people who keep burn the forest :( )

Bye guys! Stay healhty.. good night yy shippers.. *back to lurking*

• Like 5

Guest elenskivios38

@Rizki Handini Get well soon!...every country is facing different kinds of problem...i'll pray that our beloved country will overcome all problems.stay safe with your family.:)

@amera46 Latest upload photos of Seyoungah was lovely! Bravo! .

@seyoungwooyoung6002 I think these are seyoung pic from filming MDGSW :)
fans share it on instagram and twitter 
don't know the real source for the pic 
but most of them credit to imbc
maybe mbc share these pic not really sure about that 

@chic-chic rolling on the ground from the pic :lol::w00t:

@Rizki Handini my pray and wishes for you and your city hope things well get better soon 
be healthy my friend 
:)

• Like 4