[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

i'm just waiting now....when WY want to show his house........lovers ring...or beautiful pic......animal dolls....maybe sweet stuff after he filming WGM with Seyoung for his fans and hotters....lucky right!if he want to share everything with us...

• Like 7

@gerry58 we can do anything really. You would just need someone to organize and drive the effort. The reason I personally want to do a donation is because while physical gifts are nice, they are able to afford to get it themselves. I'd rather put my money towards helping out a charity in their name. That's just my personal feelings on it which stems from years of working for a non-profit and my schooling. But what I feel shouldn't stop other people from doing what they want to do for them. But I will say that the more time you give for the project, the better.

• Like 7

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:CONGRATULATIONS!!! 2PM the wwinner of ...SBS MTV SHOW!:lol:

1st Winner MY HOUSE:wub:

Guest seyoungwooyoung6002

-wooyoung fav song "hotter than summer" with lyrics 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhAOsiHtXBg
the lyrics really match our princess maybe that's way he loved the song :wub:
- oh jun-k showed his house now it's wooyoung turn let's be ready guys and start looking for even the tiny tiny details 

dear wooyoung said it that this is his favorite song?? when? ...so amazing.the lyrics really match seyoungie <3

wondering if "hotter than summer" was actually a gift from the songwriter for yy? lol.. my delulu is out of control.. the song really fit for their story.. 

for yy anniversary,count me in.. I'll do my best to contribute for whatever you guys want to do later.

and I cant wait real 2pm for wy house. definitely gonna open my eyes for this one. wooyoung-ah,please give us another hint :wub:

• Like 4

He is becoming more handsome everytime. Wooyoung's becoming obvious in a simple way. It was also great that 2pm won. It was their first win but they were not able to attend.

cultwoshow's IG update with ‪#‎2PM‬

>> https://instagram.com/p/4QwtVDTYPJ/

Tada!
‪#‎2PM‬ ‪#‎우리집‬ ‪#‎Wooyoung‬
>> https://www.facebook.com/2pm.jype/videos/10153029251118196/

[VID] 150623 더쇼 2PM (투피엠) - 우리집 (My House) [Comeback Stage] @ THE SHOW

2PM ‘No.5’ Album Jacket Photoshoot (Eng Subs)

• Like 4

-wooyoung fav song "hotter than summer" with lyrics 
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhAOsiHtXBg
the lyrics really match our princess maybe that's way he loved the song :wub:
- oh jun-k showed his house now it's wooyoung turn let's be ready guys and start looking for even the tiny tiny details 

dear wooyoung said it that this is his favorite song?? when? ...so amazing.the lyrics really match seyoungie <3

When I heard the song, I had to goggle the lyrics, it is so THEM esp episode 33 when they were sleeping together. He stroke her hair and watch while she sleeps. Maybe can use this song to do a VIDEO for their anniversary, anyone??

I suspect they kiss also cos the camera zoomed out and next episode u see wy doing the 'kissy' face as though he wants another kiss :wub:

• Like 5

thanks for the GOT7 video. it's true they filmed at Hunus office. i don't know the reason they were there too but i am glad it was a nice place. seyoung chose well :)

wooyoung likes hotter than july? i can picture seyoung and wooyoung in the song :wub: the title of the song in korean is better translated as 'you who are hotter than summer'. and i think the hottest month in korea is August. i wonder why 2PM chose particular month July to name the song. i want to be delulu here and associated it with seyoung's birthday in july. lol.  

• Like 8

@scuttler - not sure how many fans in YY fan club cos might not get enough money. Can't  depend on Korean fans cos they are mostly for 2pm and wy.

Getting  money from international fans will be difficult, someone has to do the collections. Sorry, don't mean to discourage you. I understand giving to charity is better than gifts esp for wy, he is used to getting from his fans. Think sy don't get that many cos she is not an idol. 

• Like 5

fans on instagram saying there will be a fan meeting for seyoung on july 25 
acually I don't know their source of information and I looked at seyoung comany site and their ig account 
but didn't find any thing so I thought to share it with you guys to konw if that is true
I read the news on ig ( @0929okkkk) (buchild1009) I hope it is true I really miss her 

• Like 7

Guest dee_young

Hi everyone :)

Hope everyone have a good day. Please stay safe & healthy. I miss YY so much, keep continue re-watching their WGM episode. I love all the song in 2PM no.5 album. But my favourite was 'Halluciation'  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HJhBNIrnSO8  .. I'm addict to this song. When i looking at the lyrics, YY coming to my mind. Wooyoung favourite 'You're hotter than summer' . I hope 2PM will have a lot interview. We only can get the hint from their interview. 

2PM – HALLUCINATION (환각)

I’m smiling as if I’m okay, as if nothing’s wrong
I chose you and I was sorry that I blamed you
I can’t get over you, I need this heartache to end
You still look so pretty, but you look sad for some reason
Can’t we go back to how it was before? To the beginning?

Like a hallucination, the memories disappeared
I see it, stained and wet with sadness
It tortures me, I hear your voice, making me dizzy again
You seem at peace, I see your scars
I’m looking at you, who appeared like a hallucination

Again and again and again and appear to me once again
So I won’t wake up from this dream, so I can keep seeing you
Just freeze like this, please don’t go away

Baby I want to stay but I can’t stay
I want to be in this dream with you forever but
My time is running out tic tok
Our time together goes tic toc
I hope the sand in the hourglass stops

In reality, I hope you’ll be happy even without me
I’m falling into this hallucination, I’ll be with you
Will I ever not care? Will the reason ever disappear?
I’m still the same, I’m sorry, I want to call out to you again

Like a hallucination, the memories disappeared
I see it, stained and wet with sadness
It tortures me, I hear your voice, making me dizzy again
You seem at peace, I see your scars
I’m looking at you, who appeared like a hallucination

Again and again and again and appear to me once again
So I won’t wake up from this dream, so I can keep seeing you
Just freeze like this, please don’t go away

* take care everyone. xoxo