[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest elenskivios38

:w00t:If this is new video... his truly in love with wifey Seyoung!.Dear Dee Young im glad you watched our 2young in WGM many of

us afer watching them seems they become a part of us coz they have different charisma  i used to give my comments on YYnation

fanfage  were exchanging feelings and views.

:wub:

Even they end up in WGM still were sending encouragement to love and support our YYcouple..Only  time can tell.as we

follows them in their respective career.All of us praying a happy ending for both of them.GODBLESS!:wub:

Edited by elenskivios38

Guest dee_young
Hey everyone. Want to share with you guys. I'm in delulu land!!! 
Thanks to @2younglover..:)

Goodnight .. xoxo

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Lovely! lovely! goodjob my dear! More more more delulu! its alright were in 

fantasy and fairytales moments:wub:

Edited by elenskivios38

Hey guys; if you have time, please help out the 2PM boys with the MBC's Show Champion. Below is the directions on how to create an account in order to vote. You can vote 3 times a day per account!

I've been away for a while, but I'll come back soon to post. But wanted to drop in and say hi and remind everyone to help the boys! Thank you!

K39SgLH.png

• Like 9

Hey, so happy to see so many postings!

ya wy must be saying all the above to his yeobo cos he is missing her :)

2pm 'Our house'  now has 1.8 million views and climbing. Let's make it to 2 and 3 million!

• Like 5

-it is amazing how a less than a minute video can get me all happy and delulu :wub:
thank you @dee_young for shoring the trans 

-Did you guys notice the chain wooyoung is wearing I don't remmeber who has pointed out 
about it before BUT he is really wearing it alot these days(maybe it is as we all expect)
if we only can get a close look at it I'm sure we can find something (ok, done withdetective attitude here)

- seyoung company post today on ig apic for anthor actress who maybe seem to be starting a new project 
let's hope the next post will be our princess:)

-@scuttler glad to see you comeback and post again , ofcoure we will support 2pm 
I reaaly want them to win this time 

• Like 4

Hey guys; if you have time, please help out the 2PM boys with the MBC's Show Champion. Below is the directions on how to create an account in order to vote. You can vote 3 times a day per account!

I've been away for a while, but I'll come back soon to post. But wanted to drop in and say hi and remind everyone to help the boys! Thank you!

Hidden Content

scuttler glad to see you comeback.;)

With ur guide I created an account to vote MBC show champion, Let's go to help uri sy's wy.<3  (#2pm really work so hard hope they can get rewards on this comeback) 

• Like 3

Guest elenskivios38

:wub: Our 2pm boys should win this time coz they are a good model .good hyungs of K-pop world.they exhibit

a lot positive energy in all sides of life,being in a group ,with fans.with production staff ,all people who help

and work with them in their music but most of all their family.Whoever they are as a person it project

and reflect it to their audience, fans and their music..Their LOVE is overflowing ..they deserves to win!   

Gentle reminder to who had creat MBC music show account, please remember to VOTE support uri WY MV #No.5  . 1 day can vote 3 times.;)

Current Ranking

No.1 Shinee

No.2 EXO

No 3 2PM

No 4 MBLAQ

No.5 Bang Bang Bang :vicx: 

Edited by yyluv
  • Like 9

WY lunchbox video seems like fan service.  But we know better.  

In one of the Eps of Oven Radio, the boys had facial reactions to the girl in the MV....all except WY.   Overall,  WY was relatively quiet, calm, and seems happy, rested, gained a little healthy weight.    All of the  above, we know why.  :wub::)

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 9