[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Wooyoung is too hot to handle on his latest pics and this video. He's back with his nice hair unlike with Go grazy times.

[PIC] ‪#‎Wooyoung‬ from solid4eva's IG

>> https://instagram.com/p/3osx77vO3k/

safe_image_zpsvhvwaoza.jpg

[PIC] ‪#‎2PM‬ ‪#‎No5‬ ‪#‎우리집‬ ‪#‎Wooyoung‬

cr: chanmami0326

11393031_1027745643915052_72581141730841

[INFO] Regarding to staff who take photo with Wooyoung - 2PM was filming cf for HEARTBEAT (vitamin beverages) 

via: rosierosarose

safe_image%201_zpsucjkmi7x.jpg

• Like 7

@chic-chic thanks for posting wy's holiday pic. He is looking good. His hairstyle back to wgm days, the floppy fringe. Glad he is taking a well deserved break. 

Still waiting for sy to make a comeback, she had some bad times, so hope it will all be over, hunus pls work on it!

• Like 4

Guest yantz3

Yaasss... I really like his hairstyle in here too... So cute but HOT...!

I think uri princess love that too... :) 

a97fd07c7c80559f0b0b4cd485db7574.png

She said it was pretty....

758a2c29256766e2deb96e9e750aed82.png

quite similar isn't it? clean n cute.... :D 

b3074005aa0685ac14e8fcdc298c5d60.png

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Ah! Wooyoungah! when we gonna watch your house! are you hiding something?.

Your  a man full of surprises! you make us feel curious,im wondering whats going on!

We are waiting! we are waiting! come on Wooyoungah!Its Ok dont hide our Princess stuff 

Anyway..i know and believe Wooyoungah in his simple ways showing:wub: that our Princess 

is with him

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:What ever his Princess like his showing it! So Sweet!!:wub:We love you 2young couple

Stay in LOVE FOREVER:wub:

June 15 is fast approaching.  Chansung and Junho house tours were last week, 2 days in a row (Junho's bearbricks collection in his museum-like large apartment  was interesting though, and Chansung took the dorm sofa it seems). 

JYP would have posted new video if some of the other members had agreed to show their homes.   I would have liked to see WY place,   but I understand if some of them  want to keep at least some part of their public lives, homes included, private.  

I wouldn't put it past stans being able to find the building based on the view out their window, scary.   Even if some parts of the house are purposely kept from view,  and secrets kept in closets and drawers, I will not be surprised if fans have slowmo'd Junho and Chansung  homes by now.     I would not want that  for uri  WY and by extension, SY (delulu.....)  :wub:

Edited by hazeljrr_c922
  • Like 10

@hazeljrr_c922 - I totally agree with u. The home is a sacred place, where he can rest after hard day's work.  I am ok if he doesn't want to show. Just looking at the 2 team members' houses u can tell they are financially quite well off (hope it is bought not rented). They are lucky cos already made it. The new ones entering entertainment industry will have it harder as it is more competitive. 

Anyway hope their album will be a success!

• Like 5

Guest dee_young

Hi everyone:) . I'm very excited for 2PM comeback. This is a spoiler, for being delulu about wooyoung. Just want to share it with u guys. So quiet here. HeHeHe :)

d44xVnn.jpg

2PM the 5th Album <No.5> User Guide : Tracklist & Member Tips

1. My House (우리집) *TITLE*
- Lyrics by Jun.K
- Composed by Jun.K, Lel
- Arranged by Lel
Jun. K’s Tip: Sing it for fun when you’re going to your friend’s house! Or, confess to the person you like like a real man with a tint of cuteness! As you sing this song.

2. Nobody Else
- Lyrics by Lee Junho
- Composed by Lee Junho, Hong Jisang
- Arranged by Hong Jisang
Junho’s Tip: When you want a night with mood alone or with somebody ♥

3. 환각 (Hallucination)
- Lyrics by e.one
- Composed by e.one
- Arranged by e.one
- Rap Making by Taecyeon a.k.a TY
Nichkhun’s Tip: Please listen to this song as a warm up before watching a morning (makjang) drama.

4. 너만의 남자 (Only Your Man)
- Lyrics by Jun. K
- Composed by Kim Taesung, Frost, Secret Weapon, Jun. K
- Arranged by Secret Weapon
Jun. K’s Tip: This music contains everything about the worst guy there is, be careful of a bad man!

5. 여름보다 뜨건운 너 (You’re Hotter than Summer)
- Lyrics by Chansung
- Composed by 220, Brian Cho, Andrew Choi, Chris Hope, J Faith
- Arranged by 220, Brian Cho
Wooyoung’s Tip: Think about the oncoming summer while eating ice-cream with the person you love, and when you listen to this song it becomes the fantasy chemistry.

6. 미칠 것 같아 (I Might Go Crazy)
- Lyrics by Taecyeon a.k.a TY, Raphael
- Composed by Taecyeon a.k.a TY, Raphael
- Arranged by Raphael
Taecyeon’s Tip: If you feel like you can no longer stand being in the grey/friend zone, listen to this!

7. RED
- Lyrics by Kim Eunsu
- Composed by Andreas Oberg, Chris Wahle, Jimmy Burney
- Arranged by Chris Wahle
Junho’s Tip: When you don’t want to be alone, to her who is going to leave.

8. Wanna Love You Again
- Lyrics by Chansung
- Composed by Chansung
- Arranged by Super Changddai
Chansung’s Tip: When you are alone at night and you think of someone, listen to this song.

9. Know Your Mind
- Lyrics by Ragoon IM, Ban Misun
- Composed by Ragoon IM, Ban Misun
- Arranged by Ragoon IM, Hong Younghwan IM
Nichkhun’s Tip: When you are in love, you will feel even better if you listen to this song while taking a walk or a drive.

10. Magic
- Arranged by Raphael
Taecyeon’s Tip: Listen to this when you imagine yourself going to a 2PM concert. (Btw, 2PM concert is on June 27th/28th in Olympic Gymnastics Stadium. We will also perform this song lulz)

11. Jump
- Arranged by Raphael
Wooyoung’s Tip: When you get used to a routine sometimes you might get depressed. Then you will refresh mentally if you release physical stress. Right then JUMP! Click!! Mood UP!!

12. Good Man
- Lyrics by Chansung
- Composed by Chansung, Ryan IM
- Arranged by Ryan IM, Hong Younghwan IM
Chansung’s Tip: Please listen to this song when you are driving in the sunset and you want to feel emotional.

Credit to @2PMAlways

* I can't wait to hear all the song & the lyrics. All their song title already make my delulu mood on. I really miss Seyoung. I hope she will be back on screen again.

Have a good day everyone. :)

Edited by dee_young

Guest elenskivios38

:wub:Ah! Wooyoungah! he really missed his Princess as much as we do

Be patient! everything wouldl be in the right place on the right time.

We all want it slowly but surely   

We are hopeful people coz we know You are happy:)

Goodluck boys!!! be positive always!:wub:  

Thanks @dee_young for posting. Visit often and post. Tell us why u love YY. 

This new album - a lot of contributions from Taec and chansung. Wy just finish his solo so I'm sure he will write some more songs. Good to see everyone in 2pm composing- they are truly talented, and one of the rare groups that can do all- dancing, singing, composing. Also they are willing to share their songs- true brotherhood :)

Love wy's words - eating ice cream with the one u love- I'm sure he is thinking of her- esp whenever he eats eel, octopus, spicy noodle, ramen, toppokki etc :wub:

• Like 7

Looks like we won't get to see wy's house cos only 4 more days to album release. It was interesting seeing the 2 younger ones houses eg I didn't know chansung can play piano and junho is such a neat person + animal lover.

Wy, must be afraid cos he knows we got sharp eyes.

It's ok, we know u want your privacy, just give us some hints now and then cos your fans want to know more about u.

• Like 10

Guest elenskivios38

:)What a great job! because of what we feel and see from our 2young people become inspired and creatived

Showing appreciation and love for 2young  spread in many ways:wub:i couldnt count anymore but one unique

sign is when fans write in their palm YY and show it to Wooyoung! Oh! What  a LOVE:wub:

Guest dewirama

Aigoo~~~ oraemanida yorobun~~ <3<3

How are u all my fellow 2youngers?? 

I miss all of u here and of course 2young.. 

It's been a year i think that i visit this thread.. Mian chingu-deul~ in that 1 year absent, i think many new members that i didn't know.. Well i wanna say Hi~ to all new members in this thread.. Many things happened in my life in a year even my thought of 2young but i wanna still being a 2youngers until one of them is officially in relationship with someone else. But i'll be 2younger again if she/he is officially break up with his/her partner.. LOL

Btw can someone explain to me about seyoung in her new agency? I think i just missed that thing of 2young update.. 

Get ready for a sexy night with 2PM, you lucky girl.

2PM dropped a MV teaser for their upcoming title track "My House" of their album, 'No. 5,' and things are getting hot and steamy.  The teaser simply shows a tall man in a suit and curvy woman in a hot red dress holding hands as they head to a room together... if you know what they mean.

They say they want to "take you home tonight" so it seems they're being loud and clear. 

TIME2SUB] 140911 2PM Go Crazy Pre-party (Eng Subs)

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2thnm2_time2sub-140911-2pm-go-crazy-pre-party-eng-subs_music?start=22

Edited by chic-chic
  • Like 5

@dewirama- hi, I remember your name when I was reading all the posts in YY Nation. I am one of the 'new'  members cos I join when they left wgm. I am a fan of sy, didn't know wy but after wgm became his fan. 

Update on sy- after wgm, we learn she has contract dispute with salt. They went to arbitration court cos cannot resolve it. She had to cease promotion and acting. Sy won (seems she had to attend like 15 sessions, poor girl) and in April she sign with new agency hunus ent. Don't know much about them except that they starting to do management of artists, not sure why she didn't sign with the more established ones but sure she has her reasons. It is almost 2 mths with new agency and still waiting for news of her next project.

I realize more fans  to this thread and increase viewership of YY following the scandals of other couples. I think a lot of them realize some couples are faking or it is one-sided so no possibility of the couple dating. YY u know they have genuine feelings cos they say 'I love u' and wy kiss sy (he could just pat or hug her like everyone else). I remember 2nd episode they say will be honest to each other. Whether they want to take it further, we just have to wait.

Wy used to give hints on IG but since stopped, maybe got harassed (I am just guessing). Sy never active on IG. I will still be watching cos I want to see the ending (like kdrama, want to know if lead actor/actress end up together, ha ha). 

Pls visit often and post (next mth is sy's birthday), this ship is still sailing slowly, special thanks to the regular fans.

by the way if u miss them, can go on YouTube, they got lots of fanfic and videos fr fans fr thailand, Indonesia, vietnam, etc, if u are getting married and want ideas for wedding videos...

• Like 7