[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

JYP is definitely dealing with alot of break up and dating news these days 
as for change 
let's hope that the next one will be a marriage news concerning handsome ,funny and full of aeygo 2pm member
and that stunning beautiful actress
:phew::wub:

• Like 7

the newest real 2pm is about member and their house.. like home tour.. chansung and junho episode is already posted.. I wish the next is wooyoung,maybe its started from the youngest one.. if im rights,we need our csi to investigate something related to sy! I hope we'll find it! *finger cross*

• Like 6

2pm new album is called OUR HOUSE so no wonder they film chansung and junho' house, most probably wy also.

The worrying thing is MERS, will surely affect tourism and concert sales if it worsen. I am sure glad I came back cos I was recently in Korea. Went to myeongdong saw parking In plate, went hongdae saw ice cream shop and hat shop, Jyp office and 2pm cafe (by the way in front of cafe there are the hand prints of 2pm). Took train (the one with bicycle stand) and ate all the food yy ate and bought cosmetics :D

There were fans of yy cos I saw people taking photos of the ice cream shop :D

• Like 9

11391344_1639065889656903_92145292325793

this is has been posted hour ago on hunus ig 
i'm so glab that they know we are supporting  uri princess and waiting for her 
and more glad that they are seem to care much that they are looking for areally good things for her
ok yy nation let's wait alittle more for uri princess
#AlwaysSupportParkSeYoung

• Like 11

Cant wait for wooyoung with 2pm comeback and seyoung princess.

I just read article about nam go ming and hong ji young : nam gong ming said there isn't any possibility about he going to date with hong ji young.

Of course I understand it's his decision, I just thinking whether he decide to be a couple or not, I just cannot understand the K entertainment world why the actor or the actress who was joint the WGM can not becoming a friend on off screen? Why they don't keep in touch or be best friend?

I hope…wooyoung and seyoung not necessary answering like that. I really hope they becoming close friend at least.

• Like 8

Thanks @amera46 for posting. I'm glad hunus is aware that sy is very popular. They seem very responsible, not rushing to work her. We will wait patiently.

@alilla - I read about ngm. He is very blunt. I saw their last episode and I felt he wasn't into her. Maybe he doesn't want to keep in contact so as to not give 'hope'. I know it is sad they can't remain as friends but not everyone is like him. He could have clarify with her in private. I guess he feels the pressure from fans to date her. 

• Like 6

Guest elenskivios38

I just want to thank HUNUS Production for taking care of our Princess Seyoung.i pray that they

finally get good project for her .Seyoungah! were gonna wait for you take your time.HUNUS we love you for

loving our Seoyoungah!

Edited by elenskivios38

Guest elenskivios38

Park Seyoung did a remarkable lead roles in many dramas hope HUNUS would  help her to show all her potentials.i know shes now in the right place and HUNUS :) waiting for the right time.

Good morn everyone, my sincere condolence to all Koreans for MERS death. Hope the situation will get better. Love Korea and will visit again.

I guess a lot of shippers disappointed cos one couple said he won't date his virtual wife. I already guess that cos I watch a lot of last episodes of other couples- the guy just hug or pat the girl. Don't worry cos our couple is real. Even if they date and break up (hopefully not) I am sure they will remain friends only they will keep it secret cos they don't like publicity. Those couples who don't keep in touch have their reasons, maybe they are seeing someone else and don't want their bf/gf to get jealous, whatever just let them be. 

• Like 7

@amera46 thanks for sy's photo. Is this her latest?

love her hair color, makes her look young and trendy.

This looks like  advertising for some health or vacation magazine cos she is glowing and relax! 

• Like 3