[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morn everyone!

the temporary forum should only be 1 week, maybe some problems got to solve still.

ya, missing the old ones cos all the pics are there. 

U all are amazingly observant, someone also said sy was wearing the ring given by fans during the wedding (her latest photo).

Any news from hunus ent? They very slow, wondering why? Thought they will get her to work so they can earn money

Yes someone also said that the ring of Seyoung on her latest picture is really similar to the ring given by fans.

There are no news from Hunus Entertainment. They have not updated their website about their artists too. Probably that's one of the condition of Seyoung's contract not for her to be overworked.  Hopefully tough they are really looking for great projects for their artists. I'm hoping that Seyoung can have a lead on a weekday primetime drama instead of her regular weekend dramas. I hope she can also be a cover of CECI magazine just like before.

• Like 1

Fans can expect 2PM to be back soon! JYP Entertainment announced that 2PM will be the next artists from the agency to make a comeback.

JYPE stated on May 6, "The next ones to make a comeback will be 2PM as a whole group. We're currently negotiating the timing and details." We haven't seen 2PM since "Go Crazy!" last September and their follow-up song "I'm Your Man" as the boys have been promoting mainly in Japan.

As labelmates miss A had a very successful comeback, we'll have to look forward to what 2PM will offer.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/05/jo-kwon-and-ga-in-to-reunite-on-happy-together-auction-their-we-got-married-rings

@chic-chic thank u chingu for the news Jo Kwon and Ga in

But I wish 2 young their reunite not for auction off their couple rings…but make us know that they are official dating. Really hope...

• Like 1

@chic-chic thank u chingu for the news Jo Kwon and Ga in

But I wish 2 young their reunite not for auction off their couple rings…but make us know that they are official dating. Really hope...

​I am hoping for that too. Or better yet announce their engagement and marriage dates hehehe

@chic-chic Adam couple reunite is to tell everyone they breakup cos gain already has an actor boyfriend. Maybe she wants to get married so don't want her name link to Jo kwon. Next couple may be khuntoria. 

korean stars are very weird, they don't announce dating unless caught by dispatch, they only announce if going to get married but recently after Lmh, more stars are openly disclosing. 

@Gerry58   I am torn between keeping it secret and disclosing,  both of them have their advantages. Af the start you keep it private, but you have to keep it real low  and that is not easy if obviously in love (yeah WY, looking at u).   To disclose means readiness to face whatever may be.  I think that Dispatch eventually  loses interest  in relationships gone public.  

@hazeljrr_c922 - maybe their co prefer them to keep secret. Hopefully he follow khun and announce soon.

2pm next mth concert, maybe sy not taking any project cos want to spend time together cos once concert starts very hectic- my delul

talking about wgm couple stuff- wondering whether they get to keep white teddy bears and stuffed toys. Very sad they have to give up the love sofa- anyone found it yet?

@chic-chic - great news, full album plus concert! Anybody attending their concert?

As expected- Adam couple announce breakup, guess they aware the fans still shipping them.

Now people are asking for more wgm couple reunion, who knows it may happen....

Hope wooyoung activate ig to help promote album :)

Guest Dana7

Hello, everyone I'm first time here....:D Since I've watched 2Young Couple from We got married, I really love them.

Actually I've watched WGM just for a few times, it was okay, interesting. But these couple was more than okey kkk :P

Way they're acting and looking at each other, is not simple. They made me believe that they are real, just like dating.

I almost forget it's virtual Marriage. I think they have really feelings for each other... :wub: 

Edited by Dana7

Guest Dana7

old article about 2pm's dating rumors....

“I was filming We Got Married and was told that I had a lot of skinship with her. I was just working hard. I wanted to hear that I did well as Park Se Young’s husband on We Got Married. It was just a show. Even the PD of We Got Married told me, ‘Just be honest. Don’t get caught later and admit that you’re dating her now.’ I was dumbfounded so I just responded, ‘Whatever.’ But there were so many rumors about it.” (Wooyoung)

No wonder they were actually really natural

http://mwave.interest.me/enewsworld/en/article/75841/interview-2pm-talks-scandals-individual-activities-and-more

Edited by Dana7

@dana7_stv - welcome to YY forum. Great to see new people. Pls continue to post. We are not the only ones who felt they are real. They don't kiss like the new couples but the way they look at each other and little touches gives u 'the feel'. That's why they are one of the favorite couple in wgm cos they are so loving plus both are so talented.

@amera46- wy start twitting, hope he gives us hints ;)

• Like 1

I am feeling delulu...so... bear with me YY shippers!!

The necklace he wore when he went to Osaka with a ring attached to it ... somehow... I .... feel... there was a meaning to that ring... a couple ring maybe... there was something engraved on it but when I try to zoom it.. blurry...!! Haiiisshhh!! We need hi tech equipment.. i.e. James Bond zoom equipment! LOL

CEc0zVEVEAErOfT.jpg

cr: owner

Then later they took a group photo... he did not wear the bracelet he wore earlier at the airport but yet, he seems to love the ring necklace too much and didn't take it off... like it was too precious ... or like...Seyoungie baby, can you see our couple ring?? hahaha.. oh my gahdddd... I need to control my delulu!!!

CEdwPAwVAAAam1m.jpg:large

cr: owner

**end of delulu**

Edited by ujiyus1
  • Like 1