[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

To everyone, you are all daebak celebrating their anniversary. All the vids, gifs, photos, poems, messages just bring back sweet memories of them. Thank you all. :x

@scuttler Thank you for the fanfic update, so romantic !

To author-nim at asianfanfic, my heart is breaking after two sad chapters. But that probably means that when they do get back together it will be so much more meaningful.

Fanfic authors, aja! Fighting!

Thanks to all the creative shippers of YY nation, really enjoy all the videos, fanfic, poem etc Glad that we have contributions from people fr many diff countries and former shippers. Love the travel documentaries that both wy and sy worked on- another similarity they share, really fated. I love Korea, been there many times

Doesn't this look like someone in love singing his heart out for the loved ones? hehee!!

Photo by Chansung-2PM (rehearsal in Go Crazy Shanghai)
CCS2keYUAAARxT8.jpg

I am happy to see some of the YY old timer shippers dropping by!! We are truly one family brought together by one ship!! LOL!
@rosera Miss you dear!! Hope you are doing well.. and shout out to @dilawidj @shineehappypandas @oolita ..and I am missing one very important contributor to this thread... @bladerunner ..come back please!

BAILA Magazine 2PM Interview - ‪#‎Wooyoung‬

Q: What would you like to try now?
A: "I like to compose music for movies. I think soundtracks is taking a large part in the movies ... That's why. Since I was a kid, whenever I go to the movies, I felt that music is playing an important role like an actor, making some speeches from the script, or even performing as a movie director.
Without soundtracks, movies may become empty. Of course there are movies without music, but to me, music is closely connected to movies and people will remember them both together. So, I would like to do music director for movies. That's my dream"

cr: memoryinfridge

Hanako Magazine 2PM Interview - ‪#‎Wooyoung‬:

Q: What would you like to try as new challenge, or is there any personal objective you can share with us?
A: I would like to practice piano. I also like to have lessons to be prepared for any future opportunities like joint sessions with orchestra or strings instruments. On the other hand, to do exercises (=sports) is my private objective. I like to learn swimming before summer season. I am not good at swimming but I like it
cr: memoryinfridge

>>"I was nervous for my Japan solo tour. But once it's started it was so much fun and I enjoyed it too. I was glad that members gave me various advises and supported me a lot"

Guest freeza

new ff is really hard for my weak heart. Ottokeee.....i miss 2young soooo much. Thanks for all the writer, i keep reading all your story again n again n again...

Glad wy wants to compose music for movies. This is what he do best- composing. Don't go into acting- too many idols already and some can't act He wants to learn swimming, should ask sy cos she is good at sports and very free now. Off topic- seems daily got dating rumors. Why can't Korean media leave celebrities to date in peace, if they can't date, how to find that special someone? Dating doesn't mean must marry, so many celebrities in their 30s are still single and lonely. Sigh, that's why our couple so quiet....

Seyoung aaahh... I've arrived at airport/// gonna miss you baby!!!
kekekekee!! ... Mr obvious JWY is back... but he's getting good now... he did it while in the car!  Thank god we have all these fansite master-nim with their zoom DLSR cameras!!
CCe_ONQUIAALlJD.jpg
CCe_O5dVIAAGnvf.jpg
cr: as tagged

Park Se Young to resume her acting career with Hunus Entertainment

Celebrities.

WELCOMEBACK PRINCESS~

With her contract dispute with her previous agency finally resolved last month, actress Park Se Young has announced today that she has signed with a new agency and will now resume her career.

Hunus Entertainment issued a press release on April 14th, where they announced that Park Se Young had signed an exclusive contract with them.

Park Se Young expressed, “I will clear my mind and start afresh, and let everyone see the hardworking side of me. I now have the backing of a company whom I have trust in, and I will greet fans again with an even better image.”

The actress was reported to have been in a contract dispute with her former agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment, last October, and both parties were said to have sought the mediation of Korea Entertainment Management Association’s Coordination Ethics Committee to resolve their internal dispute. After a few months of negotiation, the dispute was finally successfully resolved in March 2015.

Meanwhile, the actress was last seen on the big screen through ‘Cat Funeral,’ and is currently looking over offers for her next project

By: Alvin

Copyright@KpopFighting.com

class="content-title" Park Se Young Signs with New Agency After Resolving Contract Dispute an0ya April 14, 2015 0 Park Se Young Signs with New Agency After Resolving Contract Dispute

Actress Park Se Young has found a new home at Hunus Entertainment after ending a contract dispute with her former agency, S.A.L.T. Entertainment.

Hunus Entertainment confirmed the news on April 14 by stating, “We have signed an exclusive contract with Park Se Young.”

The actress says she would like to leave the past behind and focus on new opportunities, “I will start afresh and show my hardworking side. This time around, I’m surrounded by strong and supportive people. To thank my fans for their support, I will show an even better side of myself.”

Before temporarily halting her activities due to a contract dispute with her agency in October 2014, Park Se Young was actively filming dramas and commercials. She is best known for appearing on “School 2013,” “Faith,” and “Glorious Day,” among others.

The production company behind “My Spring Day” and “The Sons of Sol Pharmacy House,” Hunus Entertainment expanded into management late last year.

Source (1)

cr. http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/14/park-se-young-signs-with-new-agency-after-resolving-contract-dispute/