[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest vanya

It's already April now... there's two moment for 2Y in April.....

the wedding day.....
17908_969837056368517_537769022282189666

JWY's birthday.....
11081335_969836593035230_818924596826298

is there any project for them ???

How about we spazz anything and everything about them on their wedding anniversary ie on April 9? We can share fan arts, fmv, gif, our favorite moments of them and the reason behind it, ff update, virtual postcards or ANYTHING we can think of. It would be nice to have an interactive day to celebrate their wedding. I think this is also a perfect opportunity to meet the members we miss and welcome the new.  What do you think ladies?  <:-P

Guest Sarie_31

@jbum eonnie... I'll go with you...since I'm not good (at all) at it... fan arts, fmv, gif... I'll give you my best support...fightiiinggg...
when I'm writing this... I'm watching uri couple videos... it's ep 29 now...when they go wash up together... auhhh, so sweet...I miss them... :)

When a man fell in love.........

He'll get pimples!! hahahhaaa!! That is one big pimple Wooyoung aaah! kkkkk
CBqIqaOVEAARL45.jpg
CBqIqXhUkAAj8V2.jpg

@jbum @missauditor I am still here!! Let's do this.. Let's celebrate their wedding anniversary!! Just post anything you want!! **pervy or no pervy** kkkkk

Guest vanya

Dear all chhingu.... how about if we capture 2Y's images from WGM or their others pics and then give a text diiaI0gue t0 the captured images... we can make funny text or romantic text dialog, like @TioY always made... And then we maxe it int0 0ne m0vie... D0nt f0rget t0 put 0ur YY nati0n and names.. H0w s that?

"Real Love"
:x  :x
ohhhhhh welcome back Mr obvious it has been a while 8->
@jbum love your idea sure to participate in I'll start to dig in , excited for all your contributes
@vanya that looks so fun and intersting but I'm not good at it , I'll wait for your creativeness
miss our couple as always ... run to watch their segments it has been a while
have a great day everyone
yy nation
fighting :-bd :D

Morning chinggus! @Sarie_31 @Gerry58 @missauditor @ujiyus1 @amera46 Thank u ladies. Let's do it! @vanya You can also do that. I miss @TioY 's comic strips. I hope she also post one for us. Each and everyone has a child in us so I'll leave that to everyone's creativity. No pressure, anything will do. We can also post our messages to them. Let's keep the thread busy on the 9th, spazz all day and have fun. \m/

Guest yantz3

@jbum ...good idea... specially the FF update...haha...We really need to lit up our spirit here...It's been too quite these days... :( 
Atleast he post something on his weibo... But still...u need to come back to your IG wooyoungah...ca84511707f2820679c32b265c2669cd.png
cr to fyjangwooyoung
Real Love...must be his khun hyung gifts...

I was watching other couples on wgm and just realize YY couple and woojung are the only ones with wedding ceremony, the rest are just wedding photo shoot, am I right? YY wedding is simple and pretty complete with flower girls and exchange of rings. Very suitable for those budget conscious.

dear @vanya n @jbum i really want to... make a lot of comic about yy.. but dun have many idea lately... but i'll try to find one... or if u galz or uri yy famz have any idea or a cap or pic that u want me to make a comic to... just pm me.. i'll try to make one...

ah this thread is so quite lately.. maybe becoz uri yy couple just so quite too... n seems woo just so busy in work (his solo n then 2pm world tour n next is 2PM next comeback) n beside that.. he is so busy in love too.... so he have no time for sns... :))
n for him who r not ordinary people but an idol... he already very busy with his work... so when he have spare time... what u think he'll do... if he still single he'll hangout with fren n fans will see it through his sns or his frens' sns sometimes.. but now we got nothin at all through it.. coz he is not single now.. he has someone very2 special but can't share it with fans... so thats why we cant get his info when he is offstage lately... coz he make it private when he with his someone special.. lol...

for me ther is a reason when someone suddenly change.. even woo not very2 active in sns before... but he still do it sometimes... but this time he just very2 rarely post somethin in his sns... so i thought ah he just so busy... but still when he was so busy before he still can post somethin on his sns... but now... he just very2 rarely to do it.... coz now he have somethin that gain his full attention beside his work... becoz now he just get into step when u r in love which make u forget everything... u know.. at the step when u just think about ur lover all day... want to see n be with every minute n every moment... 
its very very sweet.. even we r busy we just can't wait the moment when we'll see each other... n even just meet...will miss each other again... we'll never get enough to see our lover... (hehe.. yeah based on my own experience... sowry...:P )

so poor us the fans... we only can wait n be patient until woo can adapt with both his work n love... he'll be back to pay some of his attention to his fans again through his sns... now he just fully give his attention to fans only on stage... n when offstage he'll give his attention fully to someone special...  yeah u know who she is... his princess...
tumblr_nm8upc4kA31tm88afo1_500.jpg

dun mind my own thought guys... coz me too even dun come here frequently but i still love them very very much...

i miss when they laugh 2gether like this…

tumblr_nmas9y3PTn1tm88afo1_540.png

happy weekend yy famz.. :)

ps. for the new fanfic... really thanks to the anonymous author... i really love it... really happy when read it coz help me to reduce my longing feel of yy...
n dear uri yy famz author.. @diendong @jbum @scuttler n many of our talented author still wait for ur new fanfic about YY.....
n dear yy famz who very active in this thread tq to keep this thread alive...
n dear yy famz who not very active (just like me) n the silent lukers...keep support uri YY
love u all my YY famz...  :-*