[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest yantz3

Aigooo Wooyoungahh...you make me confused...why so cute and hwatt at the same time....
tumblr_nlzzf8TKge1qe4t2io1_1280.jpg

This human being is so damn fine...
tumblr_nlzzlgGhv41qe4t2io1_500.jpg
cr as tagged n fyjangwooyoung
AAaawww... she's so lucky...n he's so tall...tumblr_nm00a6JGuL1qe4t2io1_500.jpg

envy of you @ujiyus1i wish i was there. all i did last weekend was rolling on my bed
btw i am back!i was away fangirling my local guy for the last 2 months lolbut deep in my heart and my thought the 2 young always therei am waiting for seyoung to comeback in drama and wooyoung to comeback at instagram (or maybe not?)
i said it before i am not gonna read fanfic after thousands of ssangchu fanfic i read since 2008but i think i just broke my own vow. i miss them so much i think i m gonna read all the fanfic very very soon. or maybe not?
me right now..wondering the future of 2young shipper and 2young couple...
tumblr_nc15v5o0uY1to59dfo5_500.gif
credit: http://shineehappypandas.tumblr.com

Guest oolita

Dear friends,
My friend (who's also a YY shipper) went to Ilsan Park earlier today to catch a glimpse of the famous YY bench, she circled the park and walked around 4,6km but didn't find it. Now, I remember someone from this thread went there and took pictures of the bench, but I can't remember who. Can you please please please give the exact location of the bench? We're starting to suspect they moved the bench around or (maybe) even removed it completely (please no, God!).
My friend gave up for today, I don't know whether she's going to try again. Anybody's help would be very much appreciated, thank you in advance :)

I am sure everyone misses YY. Just keep posting stuff and just be patient. A lot of shippers like donghae, yongseo waited even longer for their couple. The worst is minshin, they are heartbroken cos Lmh has a girlfriend. Sy has to appear sooner or later. Unless she decided not to be an actress cos bf don't like, but maybe she needs time to work out new contract. Anyway thanks to all who post, really enjoy all the jokes, fanfic, videos etc

@oolita wahhhh...it's been a while hasn't it? Anyway...correct me if I'm wrong but I think somebody posted the pic of YY love bench and the location was different. No longer at the same spot they put it the first time... I don't know why they move it...or if they actually moved it... @missauditor too...miss you chingu...I hv been fangirling a few oppas (oppas??) as well but I always seem to come back to our couple... :x I have self learned not to measure their 'realness' through his insta or 'things' related to them or I get easily paranoid. I was a ssangchu shipper aswell ...so now I just ship uri couple sensibly but with lots of love...hehe...and I feel sane that way...lol...plus...baby woo has started crawling...and I'm busy rescuing him from under the table, edge of the stairs or below the sofa #-o ....so I come here only when I can... It's also nice to see new shippers...and hottests 2y♡ung shippers rock!! Chingudeul...saranghamnida! >:D<

Guest yantz3

@oolita ...look at page 1052 on this forum...the bench picture with new unknown location...maybe your friend will know it if he/she sees the picture...good luck...n find it for us too...take the picture please...thanks for your friend's effort....
Here is the picture...posted by @yyluv
jQ8Wc0Pl.jpg

Guest oolita

jann17 said: @oolita wahhhh...it's been a while hasn't it? Anyway...correct me if I'm wrong but I think somebody posted the pic of YY love bench and the location was different. No longer at the same spot they put it the first time... I don't know why they move it...or if they actually moved it... @missauditor too...miss you chingu...I hv been fangirling a few oppas (oppas??) as well but I always seem to come back to our couple... :x I have self learned not to measure their 'realness' through his insta or 'things' related to them or I get easily paranoid. I was a ssangchu shipper aswell ...so now I just ship uri couple sensibly but with lots of love...hehe...and I feel sane that way...lol...plus...baby woo has started crawling...and I'm busy rescuing him from under the table, edge of the stairs or below the sofa #-o ....so I come here only when I can... It's also nice to see new shippers...and hottests 2y♡ung shippers rock!! Chingudeul...saranghamnida! >:D<

oolita said: Thanks dear, but my friend actually came to that exact location on the pic and the bench was not there, maybe they moved it to another location (again). I don't know if she's going to have another go at it, because the park is quite huge. 

Guest yantz3

yantz3 said: @oolita ...look at page 1052 on this forum...the bench picture with new unknown location...maybe your friend will know it if he/she sees the picture...good luck...n find it for us too...take the picture please...thanks for your friend's effort....
Here is the picture...posted by @yyluv

Guest yantz3

BTS story... Wooyoung indeed so charming...hahaha...love him...

[Trans] BTS Story from a staff of Go Crazy in Jakarta (cr @.maulanaiqbal)

2PM's concert was indeed not sold out but the management (JYPE) admitted that it was one of the best stops. The reason? From the external factor, fans' queue was neat, they were all in line, and provided security was also good. From the internal factor, the promoter managed to fulfill all requests from the artists' side.

The staff had to visit some supermarkets for 2.5 hours to buy something requested by a certain member, there were quite a lot of sudden requests made by the artists which the staff managed to fulfill, fortunately.

2PM also felt safe in Jakarta, some of the members even asked to slacken the security. They felt really safe until the point where one of the members even went missing from his room in the morning, turned out he went to the lobby for breakfast, with security staff watching him from afar. Yesterday, one of the members (Taecyeon) even refused to take security staff with him when he went to a mall but for the sake of his safety, he was still watched from a distance.

Overall, all the members are kind, they smiled and thanked all staffs at the end of every activity, even the security staffs. Actually, staff are not allowed to speak to the artists unless the artists start the conversation themselves but Taecyeon spoke a lot to the staff, the conversation became easier since there's no language barrier, he was so noisy too lol

The most talkative member and I quoted 'one whom must not be shown a mirror' was Wooyoung, he even made the staff panicked when he out of the blue requested to eat a certain dish before leaving for Korea. The staff went around the airport for it but they could not buy it for Woo in the end because the restaurant that sells it wasn't there at the airport.

The most perfectionist member was Jun. K. Even during the rehearsal, the staff had to change some stage acts as he wished.

The most silent was Nichkhun and Junho. The staff didn't know about Nichkhun but Junho surely looked very tired :(

Out of the members, Wooyoung Chansung and Taecyeon were the most easygoing with the staff. And Wooyoung's English was quite great \o/

The staff managed to take a picture with Wooyoung. It was after Wooyoung took a bath after the concert and the staff was standing in front of the dressing room while holding his phone. When Wooyoung was going to enter the dressing room, he saw around as if he was looking for something. Then the staff asked him, "Do you need help?" Wooyoung replied, "Ah no no no" Staff said, "selca" and Wooyoung replied, "yes ofc." In the end, Wooyoung was the one who said thank you, he even patted the staff's shoulder xD

So once again, the management said they're satisfied with the concert ^^

cr @maulanaiqbal  Translation by: nuneo2daKAY

Anddd this...LOL wooyoungahh ...stop playing...Seyoungah...control him pls...he's killing us... :D 

CBWgzEjUgAMnRpF.jpg:large

cr as tagged

Guest vanya

@yantz3 hahaaa... wooyoung so cute.. ! he always remembered what his 'wife' have told...... :)

10481691_968660319819524_491463024968081
10155701_968660459819510_435262396778730
11081099_968660546486168_345657976785301

so... he always fix it 'til the end..... hehehehee...

CBWktVaUgAEWTGW.jpg
cr: 0430bee

Can someone help post pic of SEYoung in fashion king? The one when joo won was singing happy birthday to her? She looks pretty, also when she wears orange coat. Sorry don't know how. Thanks in advance

For those who wanted to learn basic Korean language just like me and at the same time feast your eyes with good looking 2pm members you can watch 2PM 1 point korean.  Here's one episode. Season 2 is available in youtube.