[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest young30

hai YY Nation! long time no chat with all of you.. just drop here for a while.. Btw i already voted for wooyoung and seyoung's video.. thank you unni @scuttler and @jbum unni for your hard work! YY Nation Fighting! \:D/ looking forward to see you again! byebye :-h >:D<  

Guest ReenaS

Hi..

Lets Vote Chinggus..

http://www.soompi.com/2015/03/05/shippers-contest-final-round-time-for-videos/8/

Fighting!

Guest fencingirl

I tried to vote it using browser and google chrome......and it works on BOTH!!!!I think you also can use mozilla firefox etc...
Is it cheating????? I would say a TECHNIQUE  :):):))

Good morning y y nation I want thank everyone who participate in making the video it is so lovely and beautiful :x ....really thank you for your hard work :DI 've already voted wish all silent shippers will help to vote to! please! :)missing our couple so much , seyoung alot more don't know what I'm gone do when she finally back " hopefully soon " [-O<  think I will never be happier then love u all have a great day y y nation fighting :-bd 

• Like 1

@scuttler‌ @jbum‌ daebak!!! Very very very good choice of song.. video is daebak... kamsahamida...

Aahh...miss them so much... thiese 2 days i re watch thier wgm ep... aahhh.. so sweet...

• Like 1

Guest tahspihan

Wooyoung IG Update

아오오오오오오

씐난다!!!!!!

끝까지 잘해낼께요!!!!!!!

Thank U My Love♡
instagram.com/p/z4ufM9o6Jb/ 

Trans Aoooooooooooooo~ So exited!!!! I'll do well until the end!!!!! Thank U My Love♡ (it's remind me about his message to his wife )
but he already delete the caption 

Guest vanya

JWY's instavid.... https://instagram.com/p/z4ufM9o6Jb/
Aoooooooooooooo~ So exited!!!! I'll do well until the end!!!!! Thank U My Love♡

B_alzihUsAAVrgK.jpg
B_alzlZUwAAx0Np.jpg
he is so excited...!
Caps jwy instavid from youngmi...

Guest ylndptrc

He deleted his caption right after he post the video. Lol. Suspicious. Maybe he was too excited that he didn't realize what he wrote lol.

Guest ylndptrc

Oh. I just checked his ig. He wrote the caption again. But now is 'thanks my love' instead 'thank u my love' like what he posted before.. hmmm...