[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Sounds good! I'm more than happy to write if everyone's happy with it.
As for the fan video, if you guys like the Brown Eyes one, I'm happy to go with that as well. Could I bother one of you guys to contact the owner of the video and see if we can borrow it? I'll go and ask in the thread if we are allowed to use it if we have permission from the owner or if it has to be an original one done especially for this contest. I'll let you guys know.
Also, I love, love, love the fan art from this person http://instagram.com/rr0626/ | https://twitter.com/ruanrong0626 -- I would love to ask the person to see if they would mind making a 2Young one but I'm a bit of a chicken in that department. If someone feels comfortable about reaching out and asking, nicely, if the person would be interested/wouldn't mind creating a piece that would be awesome and I would greatly appreciate it!

Guest PerryjoH

good evening YY ladies!!!wanna share my delulu bout today Woo's updated ig>>>  Caption~today tooTitle of the song~Shall we walk togetherdid you remember seyoung Vip premier of Cat funeral?updated his ig standing with his shoes without caption~ some of here analizing those shoes is to walk together with seyoung~[supporting seyoung for her ist movie] and now it his turn for his solo show case and ..b4 departing Korea to japan updated his ig with caption today too and the song shall we walk together~~dont you think those updated ig is the same meaning??
anyway even thou we have a lower vote for this contest.,our couple is the best!!hope we can win for the next round,,cant fixed for fan videos they are so good,,@agashii wonderland, @jbum and other talented yy lovers,,..fighting YY Nation we are the best!!goodmornyt!!
  :x :x :x

D-1 JWYoung R.O.S.E Japan Showcase.

Dear our One and Only JANG WOOYOUNG

You try. You fail. You try. You fail. But the only true failure is when you stop trying. Do not really care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on and the cold never bothered you anyway.

Be strong, be true, be forever ‘who you are’. You can make it. YES! YOU CAN DO IT !!!

>

(Cr: as tagged)

#2YoungSquad #YYnation #AlwaysSupportJangWooyoung

#ALwaysSupportYYCouple

Love the song "shall we walk together" The lyrics.. 'If u are tired take a break..we climb high mountains, we keep going..we lent a shoulder to each other etc"- very applicable to sy and us. Encouraging and romantic Let's never give up! Also wishing everyone 'happy Chinese new year'. May the year of the goat brings good health, prosperity and happiness. Hope to hear good news soon.

@diendong….
I really like your message…..(this ahjuma don't have twitter account….shame of me ^_^)Please send this message to wooyoung twitter...
diendong said: D-1 JWYoung R.O.S.E Japan Showcase. Dear our One and Only JANG WOOYOUNG You try. You fail. You try. You fail. But the only true failure is when you stop trying. Do not really care what they're going to say. Let the storm rage on and the cold never bothered you anyway. Be strong, be true, be forever ‘who you are’. You can make it. YES! YOU CAN DO IT !!!
(Cr: as tagged) #2YoungSquad #YYnation #AlwaysSupportJangWooyoung #ALwaysSupportYYCouple

@alilla‌ don't worry oen... already tweet it on my personal acc, post on my private IG and 2younglover IG.. Do I have to post more? Hehehehee... Then you have to make twitter acc oen... And be one of gaul ahjuma... (What "gaul" in eng? Lol) :P

>

10932070_1549061092034394_868454499_n.jp
Dear Jang Wooyoung
Eat Healthy, Worry Less, Smile More, Build Faith, Work Hard, and Stay Strong!!
You Can Do It JWYoung!!.. Fighting for R.O.S.E Japan Showcase !!

#2YoungSquad #YYnation #AlwaysSupportJangWooyoung #ALwaysSupportYYCouple

@diendong….I am sorry not be gaol (not trend at all ahjuma??? poor of me ) wkwkwkwkw I count on u girl to twit…wooyoung wangjangnim^^_^^
I just to lazy to check social media every day….it becoming habit starting check 1 day 1 times becoming 1hour 1times…just like this shipper
make me addicted to check every at least 1 time a day…wkwkwwkkwkw.

:D