[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

ujiyus1 said: I am having a mental breakdown and I need to release my frustration!!! I can't buy R.O.S.E digital full song and it's driving me crazy!!! My twitter TL keep saying how good is the song!!! ITunes won't accept my card... and other site is in Japanese and I am clueless!!!

GDI ... ITUNESSS... TAKE MY MONEY >>>>>>>>>>>

Ok... there... I feel better now!!!

scuttler said: ujiyus1 said: I am having a mental breakdown and I need to release my frustration!!! I can't buy R.O.S.E digital full song and it's driving me crazy!!! My twitter TL keep saying how good is the song!!! ITunes won't accept my card... and other site is in Japanese and I am clueless!!!

GDI ... ITUNESSS... TAKE MY MONEY >>>>>>>>>>>

Ok... there... I feel better now!!!

Ottokee, the point keep getting down. Well even if our couple don't win they'll always the best couple for me. Fighting!!!

At least we leading on mnet. Don't forget to vote.

2 groups will be chosen by the highest votes and 2 groups by their staff based on video, fan art and presentation. We still have chance cos we have very creative people here. I love all the stuff produced by u all. Just do whatever we can.

I relly hope the staff will choose our couple. Like you said we have a very very creatif people here.

Btw round two is to choose video right? I really confident about this part, coz we have lots good video. Like beautiful in white, mini story and so many more. Ok fighting! I'm counting on you creative team. Love you all and thank you.

Chingu-ya.... May I have your attention please... Dear if u post pic more than 3pics with high resolution... Please insert it into "spoiler" coz it cause HEAVY LOAD and drain the quota for some of us who open the thread by handphone or tab/ipad... If I don't mistaken there is old rules in the forum about it... And don't quote the Pics... Please don't get me wrong about this, I'm not a Mod... (Anw where is the mod?!!) well, I just want to make the viewers feel happy as we are here everytime they visits our thread, and keep out thread on the Page 1 Shippers Paradise (now, we are the lower on page 1 and sometimes on page 2.. Heol...)

Lets spazzing happily... thank you :)

Once again....Our couple the ULTIMATE WINNER .... I hope the mod see this... I hope they came back for the show or for any variety...miss them so much...

Which Past Onscreen Couple Do You Want to See Again?

d41612b96b9eb491b7efd29774069b97.png

They won this...the couple who made our heart flutter....  :x :x :x _e923ae77417e358721617ee2c85fdcac.png     

And WY for this....coz people saw how sweet and cute he was in WGM ....1st round:                                      2nd round :_171d4c05e0c249e5947a098ce48bf504.png    _48baf8a412dc3a83608b9105760b2b49.png

I miss you Park Seyoung....please come back.....@AomP ...thanks for the link...YYnation ...keep voting Fighting!

@scuttler …I am really sorry….this ahjuma really not talented at all ….write something also the fan art and video…..
I will support to keep voting….chongmal….bianne chingu…
YY nation chingus….let's support 2YOUNG….till their announcement their relationship….wkwkwkwk delulu morning…biann :)>-

Dear scuttler, u go ahead and write essay cos u have a way with words. We will support u. As for videos and fan art, can use existing ones? There are many good ones. Sorry I am not so computer savvy but will help to vote! Anyway congrats on winning mwave poll, we did it!

Gerry58 said: Dear scuttler, u go ahead and write essay cos u have a way with words. We will support u. As for videos and fan art, can use existing ones? There are many good ones. Sorry I am not so computer savvy but will help to vote! Anyway congrats on winning mwave poll, we did it!

@scuttler‌ lead the way girl. if we can used video that we already had, why don't you make us vote like we vote for fav quotes n pic.

for me i really like beautiful in white n brown eyes n video mini story that made by agashi if i'm not mistaken. Either way please just lead this with spme other creative team.

You can count this ahjuma for voting anywhere for our couple.

BTW i'm so happy our couple won on mnet vote, i wish they could win this shoompi vote too.

Fightingggggg!!!!

I love Brown Eyes too but i suggest to re-do it?just to improve a little bit of the quality of the video and its subtitlebut if no-one can do it, then just take the existing one :)
i agree @scuttler you are the pro at writing about 2young. your previous description of our couple is a wall :)  being the writer of the only 2young fanfic i read, i think @shineehappypandas write beautifully toogo guys!
tumblr_nhjbb9bP1E1to59dfo5_r1_400.gif
credit: http://shineehappypandas.tumblr.com/

freeza said: @scuttler‌ lead the way girl. if we can used video that we already had, why don't you make us vote like we vote for fav quotes n pic. for me i really like beautiful in white n brown eyes n video mini story that made by agashi if i'm not mistaken. Either way please just lead this with spme other creative team. You can count this ahjuma for voting anywhere for our couple. BTW i'm so happy our couple won on mnet vote, i wish they could win this shoompi vote too. Fightingggggg!!!!