[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest wsyoung

Thank you for your kindness.I am really appreciate it.

I have just translated without thinking of the Grammer. It is just word to word translation.

' 진짜사랑 '을 위해서라면, 가시에 찔려도 좋다.

If It is for ' real love', It is good to be pricked by thorn.

I think It is close to what he wrote in his instagram.

Thank you yynation!!

Is this virtual card acceptable ? I have no idea how to do this, if someone here can share with me nice virtual card then i will be glad to delete this post and use yours (will be busy this few days, worry i missed this so post it now)  X_X
@PeggyM mom please help me send this, i dont have twitter account. Thank you
GiJ9ZCU.png 

Hello, shippers!

Would you be interested to participate in the 2015 contest at shippers' paradise, promoting awareness about the fabulousness of your favorite couple?

Best regards,
- Soompi staff

The contest rules and overview... for more information, there are threads on the shipper's paradise page:
OVERVIEW AND PRIZES
Hi Soompiers, Valentine's Day is coming up! What better way to celebrate than with the forum that celebrates love in its most ideal form? For the second year in a row, we will have a friendly contest to determine which couples reign supreme!
The purpose of this contest is to introduce newcomers to the wonderful shipping communities within Soompi. We all want to know who your couple is and what makes them special, so show us your best text, photos, artwork, videos, and more! We will display some of the best content on our editorial site to give everyone the chance to get to know your couple. 

The winning teams will receive a special member status on Soompi which will be reflected whenever they post (similar to FOS status, but with your own chosen unique name and color). At the staff's discretion, one person from the fandom may be granted limited moderating privileges to moderate within their thread. These privileges may or may not be permanent, but are guaranteed for at least ONE YEAR.
Last year, as you may know, the winning teams were YongSeo and SoGong. We have decided that while these teams may participate, they will not be eligible for the prize, because they already have the member status.

INSTRUCTIONS
Here's how it will work. If you think your team has what it takes to participate in all four rounds (1. photos and info, 2. essay, 3. fanart, and 4. original video), you can enter by REPLYING IN THIS THREAD.

This contest will have TWO TRACKS: long-time couples, and those couples whose threads were started after January 1, 2014. In order to participate, your couple must have an active thread here on Soompi.
This contest will have TWO CATEGORIES OF WINNERS: overall fan vote and staff pick.
Therefore there will be FOUR WINNERS TOTAL.
This year, to minimize confusion and allow teams to have more time to work on the rounds, we will outline the instructions for each round in advance. 

ROUND 1: PHOTOS AND INFO
The first round will start off with a bang! Members will compile entries as usual on the forums, but for the first time, we will open voting on our news site. This means that we will not be counting votes on the forums for Round 1. The entries will be posted as an article, and everyone will be allowed to vote in Round 1, even non-Soompiers.

• Entry period: 2/10-2/13 (end of day KST)
  • Voting period (news site only): 2/14-17 (EoD KST)
  • Explanation:
  • Written intro:
  • Names:
  • Ages:
  • Occupations:
  • How did they meet:
  • Fandom name (if applicable):
  • Describe your couple in three words:
  • Quotes (for example, something he said about her or she said about him, or something one of them said about love, etc. You can include up to five quotes.):
  • Photos:
  • 2 unedited photos of your couple together that you feel really depicts their relationship and/or personalities. 1000px width and height maximum. 
    FUTURE ROUNDS (dates subject to change)
  • Round 2 (essay):
  • Entry period: 2/18-19
  • Voting period: 2/19-2/23
  • Explanation: 2000 words maximum describing a day in the life of your couple... if they were married to each other!
  • Round 3 (fan art):
  • Entry period: 2/23-2/24
  • Voting period: 2/24-2/26
  • Explanation: 3 original examples of fan art. 1000px width and height maximum.
  • Round 4 (video, FINALISTS ONLY):
  • Entry period: 2/26-27
  • Voting period: 2/27-3/2
  • Explanation: Original video clip <5 minutes in length

Sorry to double post. I want to win this. But I also want us to be super organized so that we submit the best of the best. I've created a Google Doc, if you are interested in adding your thoughts to the entry and want access to the document, message me with your email and I will give you access: http://bit.ly/1uG1YrU
As for images, rather than copy and paste it to the document, paste the link under where it says photos. Maybe I'll create a poll and we can all vote before we submit the entry so everyone has a say in it. I want to be democratic, but I also want to win this. My competitive streak is starting.
LET'S GO!

Wow Shipper's Contest!! :bz :bz
let's calling old Squads!! @bladerunner‌ @hanaluvKM @DaniaH‌ @caramelcake‌ @shin27 @Pu_3‌ @leeminaa‌ @PerryjoH‌ @misszy‌ @ulizz‌ @zidge22‌ @dilawidj‌ unnie @rosera‌ please please comeback and joint us for this contest.. Please help YYCouple shipper and win the prizes..  <:-P
By the way I miss you all... like I m
iss Park Seyoung ;;)