[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Good morning chingus..waaaaa..authornims =D> =D> What can i say..u guys..incredibly awesome..super duper awesome..woyoungaaa..really namja..lol @scuttler‌ @jbum‌ =D> :-bd ^:)^ thanks for the great great ff's..cant wait for the next chapter..sometimes i think this is not fictional anymore..this is real lol.. =)) and chingusss..thanks alot for the gifts ..comment..lol it really made my day.. :-bd :x

Wow the two fan fics were very well written. It really captures Wooyoung and Seyoung and their relationship.
The 19+ theme is great for people who has a pervy mind like me LOL. Can't wait for the next chapter. Would there be really a bathroom scene? LOL

like ur ff @scuttler @jbum .... so romantic.....
:x 
...since they spend time in little room like B&B.....
10347715_937975412888015_136412667945193
10404880_937999259552297_700369680748655

.....since they like playing in water.......

10959672_937974619554761_175309002877388

....and since they are celebritiies, they need some private space like this one....?

bali-honeymoon-best-resort.jpg

or this one ??

Banyan-Tree-Ungasan-Resort-in-Bali-16.jp
cr : owner_#Banyan-Tree-Ungasan-Resort-Bali

Guest amore00777

@‌ReenaS

yes I know right?

But only shippers can notice hongdae cap clearly, the others didn't know about that or they pretend not knowing.

But If he wears a puzzle ring It is different story. Some of people can notice also. So I guess he can't wear puzzle ring in front of people.

;;) :-\" :-@

How the song is sung; I believe it sounds more for Seyoungie, than him being worried of his solo tour! Tickets are all sold out even before his preps are done. Wasn't there some news about Seyoung's case posted lately, requesting her presence? I think this is his way of easing her worry in his own slick way! He always gives double-meaning posts for his fans anyway! Catch phrase: "worried now, i won't be worried long... BLUE, BLUE, Make me weep and moan..." But, that's just me, on delulu overdrive!

@scuttler Thanks for sharing his IG pic and the song. Now i'm worry for him, updated this IG at late night, what is in his mind now. (hope I get it wrong)wooyoung ah, don't always think too deep till cant sleep well eat well, your weight is make us worry now, Be confidence to yourself, you got talent, you have a lot of fans, hottest and YY shippers support you. Fighting on your Solo ! (sorry I dun have IG acc to tell wy, so only can write it here ^:)^ )

Sage_Turquoise said: How the song is sung; I believe it sounds more for Seyoungie, than him being worried of his solo tour! Tickets are all sold out even before his preps are done. Wasn't there some news about Seyoung's case posted lately, requesting her presence? I think this is his way of easing her worry in his own slick way! He always gives double-meaning posts for his fans anyway! Catch phrase: "worried now, i won't be worried long... BLUE, BLUE, Make me weep and moan..." But, that's just me, on delulu overdrive!

Guest amore00777

@sage_Turquoise‌ I thought he liked the photo of the album and The title of the song. I felt The photo looks familiar and then I realized they had many similar Pictures like they walked turn their back on many times.

And the title of song fit his situation of his solo concert or maybe seyoung also.

Don't you remember how he nervous to sang in wedding ceremony? Seyoung was the one calm him down.

I think he worried now,but It won't be worried long.