[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Chingu anyeong! I hope everybody is doing okay. 
@scuttler‌ thank you! Your ff is daebak! Cheongmal, cheongmal! =D> =D> =D>  I hope you'll be more inspired to write the next chapters.  I always enjoy reading it.  Btw, we will not stop you if you want to be explicit, you can write a high 19++++++ if its between our YY couple. Lol =)) :x :-* :D 
Thanks also to all those who post pictures.  Like others here, my officemates think that I'm intently working on something when I'm actually looking at your updates and great pics/videos of our couple.  
I'm a big Seyoung fan and except the first I have watched all her drama series, even the 135 eps of A tale of 2 sisters!  She looks great paired with anybody but I still can't bring myself to watch GD.  Lol!  I tried watching twice last Saturday, but everytime I see the other guy, I can hear WY jealous lines so I ended up watching their WGM episodes again.  I really miss them.
I hope and pray, we'll see her soon.  I know she can lean on Wooyoung, and I believe in my heart that they are supporting each other.   I wish WY success and all the best in his solo career. :)

Guest liestiana

>
About the 2nd picture ..... Is this PSYoung???? Ahhh my bad. For a seconds it looks like our PSYoung.. But this is still JWYoung lol >
cr : as tagged

@scuttler  if everytime you are making us wait to cameback with something like this 
I'm more than willing to wait ... debakkkkso amazing thank you for your hardworkand as always wait for more :x
about seyoung contract dispute I'm kinda of confused is it over or still ?!! I hope it is over it has been so long already hang in there princess 
wooyoung  solo looks so good and well prepared good  luck .. wishing you all the best
#AlwaysSupportParkseYoung#AlwaysSupportJandWooYoung

Guest wsyoung

Thank you for warm welcome here, you guys. I don't know how to answer whose mention to me. So I am writing as posting. Sorry~

Ye. If I have some news about seyoung or wooyoung or YY couple,I will let you know you guys.

But , As I have been read this forum, you guys are so fast to know about their news. haha^^

You guys are awesome !!

About fans of Korea of YY couple. What can I say~

We want to support them quietly so we don't support them openly. But we love them so much because YY is so special as you know. They are genuine people unlikely in the wgm.

We are so thank you for overseas fans because you guys of supporting of YY is awesome just like at the concert or this forum also. We can't support them just like you guys. So really appreciate about that. We talked about that a lot.

Once again thanks a lot ^^

Guest retretret

welcome to yy nation dear @wsyoung ....
I'm very happy to know that there is a new member in this family..Let's share whatever you know about our lovely couple, you can tell us about all your delulu too.. hihihihiii  

;);)

Guest Lingxic

@wsyoung, welcome and thanks for letting us know there are yy lovers in Korea and hope that the  numbers are many many......
Thanks @scutter for ff updates. I am looking forward for a new chapter. I also love your ff about yy’s twins, so lovely.Hope you can update new chapter about them too!
The fanarts are always cute and lovely, thanks for the artists.
There are so many talented, generous to share beautiful pictures/ words and mv people here. This ship is really great! 

@wsyoung I am happy to know that you are from Korea and Korean fans support our 2young.Feel free to talk with us and turn on your delulu mode here.. Fighting !!!!  

@jann17 @MsChiefy @amera46 @ModiaD @Lingxic @alila As always, thank you for all the love! I do appreciate it. I try to stay as true to the two of them that I know from WGM as much as I can and try to make it as realistic as possible. I do too much research for something that I'm just doing for fun, but I want to make it as believable as possible! You should see the notes I make, it's a little absurd hahaha
@ujiyus1 You are too funny! I actually researched hotels in Jeju and after watching Superman Returns, fell in love with the one Tablo stayed with his family. So, I looked into it and have Wooyoung and Seyoung staying in the Presidential Suite at the Lotte Jeju Hotel... which I believe is actually the first picture you posted!
@wsyoung Please keep us posted on the two of them! I'm sorry to hear that you guys can't openly support them as you want, but I can understand that the idol fan culture makes it a little difficult. I love the idea of there being an underground 2Young support group in Korea. We can have hope that they will be able to come out in public in the future so that you guys can support them in public as well. Until then, please join in on the conversation here!

@scuttler ...Thank You! So lovely...it's just so them.... :D and my imagination also gone wild...LOL...
I hope he has enough 'cardboard box' for the next few days of their vacation.... ;)) ;)) ...Mian my pervy mind...I really miss them.... :D 

@jbum another awesome YY author-nim... Thank you dear..haha unstoppable Mr.Young...I wish we can really see Seyoung interaction with the member...

Awww this ship so lucky n happy to have all the talented writers...the gifs makers,artistics pictures the FBI all the very small detailed that we found out...

welcome @wsyoung‌ n others...please come often n share...