[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@scuttler‌ the first time i road about seyoung contract dispute I thought this got to do with 2young relationship (this is just my opinion). I think she want to date wooyoung freely n her agency didn't allowed her. I'm not good in explain thing in english. When they first joined wgm they didn't expect to fall in love i think, but from the first time they met they knew that they liked each other. They didn't expect that, that's why they timed in wgm they had up n down relationship, cos they both now it's just a job but they also realised that they had fall for each other.

As time went by their feeling grow deeper n at some point they want to make it official not for the world to know but just for them. There's i think one major point about the contract disputed ( i'm sure there's others issued, but i think that's the biggest point). As we all know wooyoung is a serious person in real life n seyoung is a private person, but both of them treat their relationship seriously n value their relationship. Maybe they want to get marry, who knows.

@amore00777‌ thanks for translation. @AomP‌ you got that right if only it's beer :D @PerryjoH‌ yeah we know with whom wooyoung can't live =)) (I really cant live without seyoung). I wrote before that this solo is all about seyoung n i write it again this solo is ALL ABOUT Miss PARK SEYOUNG. About the birthday song its for the fans n who's wooyoung biggest fan? The one n only his wife in this world. I mean she's fangirling wooyoung from the very first time they met.

Aigooo this ahjuma really lived in delululand. Ooh ooh @Sage_Turquoise‌ don't tell this ahjuma to imagine them together it can go on n on n on n thank to the writer of ff that help the pervet part. (This ahjuma has a wild imagination :\"> )

DEAR YY NATION!!!!

PLEASE PLEASE .... I CAN'T... too much delulu!! THAT WAS DEFINITELY PARK SEYOUNG!!!
**hint : final episode WGM 2Young**

Today's recording in Music Japan!!!
[1/26 MJ] Thing you want to do on Valentines
>Wooyoung
I want her to say "I like you" unexpectedly in a cafe.
Then on White Day, I'll tell her "I like you too" in the same cafe
cr: Kiraleex08_KaNA

tumblr_inline_nd95kz1S6a1siw0sp.gif
tumblr_inline_ne4975RcSl1rba61c.gif

• Like 1

i wanna cry when i read a song description " Cocktail"

2 kids, do you know how much I think of you? 

About Cocktail: It's a song expressing about when you drink cocktail with those you loved after finishing a tired day and curing each other tiredness. The lyrics contains of frank feelings , "You somehow look like a cocktail, when i drink cocktail i feel like I'm together with her/him." It's give you feeling no matter how tired when you're together with the one you loved, your mood will become better.

credit : beside wooyoung

>

This! Trans by @hannaluvKM based on the cafe owner's personal blog:

(*last episode)

"....................,

Se Young-ssi browse through the menu and order her own drink, she even ordered for woo young. She ordered cocktail for woo young. They have spent all day filming, woo young looked starving, his face lit up when he saw french fries on the menu.

The filming crew also looked starving, so we supplied them with french fries and cheese sticks.

Initially, Se Young-ssi wanted to order Peach Crush. But in attempt to promote the cafe, I offered her Candy Cocktail instead. She looked a little awkward because the drink contains alcohol, but she agreed anyway.

.................."

Aaaaaaaa my feel~~ :x

@AomP @PerryjoH @ujiyus1 @diendong why your post give me that kind of feeling... 
wy: ' CAN'T  STOP ME NOW' i'm going to tell the world I'm in Love with Park Seyoung' (delulu mode on, 
allow me join yours ahhhhhh feel)  :x =))

Indonesian YY nation's family...are you ready??Please...anyone who will come to the concert...be ready,be healthy,be safe...be happy...and share everything pretty please... kekeke...

Guest ylndptrc

Ohmygod reading all your posts makes me crying..too happy for this delusion! But i hope it's not only a delusion! I know they're real!

Guest PerryjoH

Woo Can Can Magazines interview shows that he is in love~when asking about type of girl is all about to seyoung~me smile like a looney while reading that magazine~and their last FM here in japan Wooyoung confetti message [kimi nara dekiruyo,boku ga anatani suiteikuyo~]you can do it i am always beside you~seems SY getting nervous to attend her VIP premier movies Cat Funeral~i know that mesages is for her~and the other one is[itsumo sobani itte kurete,kotoshiwa anatano sobani iruyo]your always be my side,this year im always on your side~aigo those words only for lovebirds~

and other thing the fan chat~someone asking about any suprise shows of 2PM asking for spoiler..then Woo reply Hush! you can get hurt if you'll know kkkkk~~what is the meaning of getting hurt?lol,,

and my posted aboved about their take off story messages~Anataga itte kurenai to boku ga dame mitai,korekaramo sobade mimamottete~If you are not here i cant do anything,from now on stay beaside me and watch over me~[deep meaning^i cant lived without you] and simple meaning i cant do anything without you....................^if you understand nippongo can relate more because those cheesy words ussually for lovebirds~aigooo uri Woo so romantic lol..

and lastly his coming Solo showcase ~ROSE.BIRTHDAY.COCKTAIL~

Rose~somewhere in my delulu mind want to know SY christian name it must be Rose lol hahhahha so much delulu mianhe!!

Birthday~he said this song is for the fans,then lets w8 the lyrics~

Cocktail~as @diendong posted aboved~is all about her~even though the lyrics not yet heard i bet my preciuos year as a shipper to moving on if not for SY lol..[joke]

and now im waiting my tix to fixed in March 2 cause i got tix for March 5 alone ootoke?my cousin called me if she cant fixed the tix someone buying my tix for double price lol..wavering now~goodmornyt YY lovers!!

:x

freeza said: @scuttler‌ the first time i road about seyoung contract dispute I thought this got to do with 2young relationship (this is just my opinion). I think she want to date wooyoung freely n her agency didn't allowed her. I'm not good in explain thing in english. When they first joined wgm they didn't expect to fall in love i think, but from the first time they met they knew that they liked each other. They didn't expect that, that's why they timed in wgm they had up n down relationship, cos they both now it's just a job but they also realised that they had fall for each other. As time went by their feeling grow deeper n at some point they want to make it official not for the world to know but just for them. There's i think one major point about the contract disputed ( i'm sure there's others issued, but i think that's the biggest point). As we all know wooyoung is a serious person in real life n seyoung is a private person, but both of them treat their relationship seriously n value their relationship. Maybe they want to get marry, who knows. @amore00777‌ thanks for translation. @AomP‌ you got that right if only it's beer :D @PerryjoH‌ yeah we know with whom wooyoung can't live =)) (I really cant live without seyoung). I wrote before that this solo is all about seyoung n i write it again this solo is ALL ABOUT Miss PARK SEYOUNG. About the birthday song its for the fans n who's wooyoung biggest fan? The one n only his wife in this world. I mean she's fangirling wooyoung from the very first time they met. Aigooo this ahjuma really lived in delululand. Ooh ooh @Sage_Turquoise‌ don't tell this ahjuma to imagine them together it can go on n on n on n thank to the writer of ff that help the pervet part. (This ahjuma has a wild imagination :\"> )

Your thoughts about the contract dispute is actually really true. i was watching an interview from the shinwah guy that dated his wgm wife after the show & people in the comments were saying that when the news came out, her company actually put her in punishment for it by not giving her work for years so she eventually left. i wouldnt be surprised if thats wat salt was planning to do to Seyoung. Sooo glad shes free now. 

tumblr_nisnvsFEep1qc01goo6_1280.png
I spy some baby's breath...or similar to it :D ...white rose wedding flower...and light blue hydrangea...
Baby breath The flower symbolism associated with baby's breath is purity of heart, innocence, and the breath of the Holy Spirit.Historically, the white rose symbolized innocence and purity, which is how it became associated with weddings and bridal bouquets.
Hydrangea symbolizes heartfelt emotions. It can be used to express gratitude for being understood...
HHmm...I heard a wedding bell so close...LOL...he's so deep and his choice so sweet...Don't you think those flower represent his ideal so much to someone we know guys..? kkkkk

I'm so happy reading all your posts. Delulu mind on. But it seems it's not to far from delusion anymore. Jang Wooyoung is not being careful this time LOL. He's making it so obvious for anyone. If your thoughts about the contract dispute maybe true, dedicating a whole album to Seyoung will be the best thing he can do for her.

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt"

@Sage_Turquoise Hahaha, I know..I know...I just comparing the buoquet that he had with other member...I don't think he chose that ...but I'm sure that was according of their favo color...which is he always pick blue...but his flowers the closest one to the wedding buoquet...and off course the meaning of some of the flowers there remind me of Seyoung... the baby breath the white rose that she had on the wedding...and that Hydrangea it's like thanking to the recipent for being so understanding...And on top of all that off course is my delulu....LOL...
Park-Se-Young-2.jpg

@PerryjoH Yesterday I smiled ear to ear becoz of "Cocktail".Today when I read your post I cannot stop smiling. Mr. Jang is surely in love.
"Cocktail" and "Happy birthday" are created by Mr. Jang.  (Me : created = lyrics + composed)He creates these 2 songs with purpose and hidden meaning. (Wooyoungah.. now, you have already show your hidden meaning to our shippers, everyone knows that you are falling in love with the charming girl.)
As THE MAN who knows How to love, Mr. Jang, please tell the world YOU ARE IN LOVE and show YOUR TRUE FEELING.
YY shippers, it seems our delulu world is nearly ended. ke..ke..ke. Keep faith... the REAL world isn't too far.FIGHTING !!!!:x

wgmfanaticx3 said: freeza said: @scuttler‌ the first time i road about seyoung contract dispute I thought this got to do with 2young relationship (this is just my opinion). I think she want to date wooyoung freely n her agency didn't allowed her. I'm not good in explain thing in english. When they first joined wgm they didn't expect to fall in love i think, but from the first time they met they knew that they liked each other. They didn't expect that, that's why they timed in wgm they had up n down relationship, cos they both now it's just a job but they also realised that they had fall for each other. As time went by their feeling grow deeper n at some point they want to make it official not for the world to know but just for them. There's i think one major point about the contract disputed ( i'm sure there's others issued, but i think that's the biggest point). As we all know wooyoung is a serious person in real life n seyoung is a private person, but both of them treat their relationship seriously n value their relationship. Maybe they want to get marry, who knows.

Your thoughts about the contract dispute is actually really true. i was watching an interview from the shinwah guy that dated his wgm wife after the show & people in the comments were saying that when the news came out, her company actually put her in punishment for it by not giving her work for years so she eventually left. i wouldnt be surprised if thats wat salt was planning to do to Seyoung. Sooo glad shes free now. 

• Like 1

@scuttler Though you wrote an essay, I still read it word by word! hahaa!! I have to agree with you on this.  As you are aware, or mostly all of you are aware of, I am WY's fan and during WGM, I fell for SY too. WY's will forever hold strong for his career, he's been fighting thru out the years, up and down, building up his career and he knows his fans.  He loves his fans.  Some of his fans still immature and may or may not accept his relationship, so he is always careful.  Seyoung, my lovely princess that I came to adore, is someone I believe is a strong will girl who fight for what she believes is right.  She is also someone who cherish her career.  Remember when every time WY gets jealous, she always comfort him but yet still saying that she is an actress, this is what she has to do and I am pretty sure she loves being an actress.  I love her being an actress too ...err..maybe a part time singer will be great too coz she really has nice voice.  Both WY and SY appreciates and respects each other's career.  They've both been there, done that..paving a road towards achieving their career goals.. so they know what they will have to deal with if they are falling for each other.

I don't mind them being discreet about their relationship... because they are protecting each other ...career wise or even personally.  (But of course our Mr Obvious JWY will gave us hints here and there and almost everywhere!!).  My hope is Seyoung can find an agency that can take care of her and creates lots of opportunity for her to grow in her career and as for WY, I believe he knows what he wants and is doing exactly that, career wise and also his love life!

Did I wrote an essay too? nayyy... I am not as good as you scuttler!! kekekee!! 

• Like 1

hello girls, women, babe, ladies and the few lurking gentlemen :)i just got back from korea yesterday!as i went there to enjoy winter activities with my friends, i didn't do much fangirlingbut i did watch seyoung's movie 'The Cat Funeral' twice :)
i would say the production did well with its promotion. I saw the promo board at many subway station including the main station.the preview of the movie even aired at movie board in front of seoul station.i think the movie is not a mainstream movie. it was classified as art movie therefore it's not available at all cinema.and it's not available for long. it started on 15 jan and as i wrote this, i think it's no longer available in any cinema.i watched once at Lotte Cinema at Sindorim Station and one more time and Lotte Cinema near to Konkuk University.both cinema were very far from where i stayed >.<
i like the movie!romantic at heart (lol) i love the storylinethe spoiler is, it's sad ending.the movie was a little bit slow because it's a flashback of their relationship, my friend said she almost sleep. lol. my friend also commented on kangin's acting skill which i disagree. i think he acted his character well. i felt his emotion.overall i love the movie! it's warm, beautiful and sweet. why the sad ending. sigh.... 

i missed a lot of spazzingi think i need to check the nanjing event and wooyoung's new album
for the same reason @scuttler elaborate above i agree wooyoung and seyoung are both career driventhey're not in the industry singing or acting for fame but because they love it therefore i am not suggesting seyoung's contract dispute due to her relationship with wooyoung more to improve her careerseyoung and shin hye still following each other at twitter, i am glad the battle is only between seyoung and salty salt
and because of the same reason, i think 'happy birthday' is really for wooyoung's fanhis thought about how he came out with the song is very sweeti love that he loves and really appreciates his fans because i am his fans tooi think if we want wooyoung's fans to respect wooyoung's love to seyoung, we should respect wooyoung's love to his fans toomaybe i am a less greedy shipper and already satisfy with 'cocktail' for seyoung :)