[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@yantz3  :x :x :x

Why do I love thee?? I guess out of the many answers to that, I’d say one of my favorite is that they always gives us this beautiful vibe that not only makes our heart flutter but tells us that something wonderful awaits them in the future. They tend to speak of the future bearing each other in mind which I find really sweet. It’s like they are making silent promises unconsciously. Whether Wooyoung keep that promise or not, it’s up to him. I wouldn't really take it against him if he doesn't because for sure he has a very valid reason. #1 would be to protect her, that is, if they are secretly dating.

@jbum as much as I watch their episodes ...it still makes my heart flutter...I never ship a couple like this...they're just beautiful...their action beyond my expectation at first,but the deeper I wanted to understand and the more I believe they're so real ...they made so many wishes n promises...they never hasitated to say whataver they felt to one and another...They showed us that much and I couldn't agree more to you that they really set their mind of their future and told the world about it....And off course since they're not in the show no more...we never know if he or she keep that promises...and I don't change my mind a single bit...but I will still believe in them....
@scuttler the leather pants match the leather skirt...hahaha

new pictures

they are really
very nice prepared
111.jpg
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="font-family: arial, sans-serif; font-size: 10pt; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); overflow: hidden; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-color: rgb(255, 255, 255); background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"Hi-Touch Event Nanjing 
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

:x :x =D> =D> =D> =D>

He will tell  on the phone there are a lot of things LOL

@elfart‌, those YY shipping ideas for Hi- Touch event! My son will bother me to no ends!!! C- Hottest/ YY shippers are jjang! How we'll love to meet them and spazz with them too!

@yantz3‌ @jbum‌ there is never a dull moment when a bonding of YY shippers happen! There's so much material to talk about long after their stint was over! Every episode has something new to dissect! Well, at least for me, and my friends! Part of it I think is the fact that there's an air of mystery that was left when their episodes were cut short; unlike other wgm couples who have preview episodes before their actual exit! My curiosity for other couples' chemistry died when 2Young left. I have no desire to find out who's cuter or more romantic this time! 2Young will always be the cake topper for me! :x

Sage_Turquoise said: @elfart‌, those YY shipping ideas for Hi- Touch event! My son will bother me to no ends!!! C- Hottest/ YY shippers are jjang! How we'll love to meet them and spazz with them too! @yantz3‌ @jbum‌ there is never a dull moment when a bonding of YY shippers happen! There's so much material to talk about long after their stint was over! Every episode has something new to dissect! Well, at least for me, and my friends! Part of it I think is the fact that there's an air of mystery that was left when their episodes were cut short; unlike other wgm couples who have preview episodes before their actual exit! My curiosity for other couples' chemistry died when 2Young left. I have no desire to find out who's cuter or more romantic this time! 2Young will always be the cake topper for me! :x

Yes there is something special about Wooyoung and Seyoung that really separates them from other WGM couples. Even if their show is over for months now we can't get enough of them. Even we watch their episodes for the hundredth time, the fluttering feeling is still there. Their episodes still make us have the feeling of being in love and happy. I am not sure what it is but definitely there is something.

With Wooyoung which is really obvious. His obsession with his phone and those smiles is really different before and after WGM. I  believe that it is impossible that it is just anyone.

@elfart Thank you for sharing. I am happy to know that our 2Young is loved by people around the globe. Even I never talked with those chinese YY fans, I feel we are family, YY family.
Love is in the air. We don't see it, but we can feel. Same as Wooyoung, we don't see who he talked to, but we can feel that he talked to someone special... and someone is our Seyoung.

Guest misssue

@yantz3‌ thank you for welcoming me but I don't know if my name was similiar with others. I am new as a shipper

@MsChiefy aaaah mianhe mianhe I don't think I was in the right mind with sharing that fanfic here. I don't think it was include mention other girl except our seyoung. I found that because I'm dying waiting for the update fanfiction from this forum.
please update your fanfic soon guys jebal jebal @scuttler, @jbum‌ and I think that's one other fanfic here but I don't sure who is the writer.

MsChiefy said: Omaigad! Omo omo omo! @misssue‌ the fanfic you shared was so explicit.
No offense to the writer.  Yes it's hot but I still prefer the ff's shared here by @scuttler, @jbum‌ and other daebak writers in our thread.  The lovemaking they wrote about was beautiful because it was based upon the sweet relationship of what we witnessed from our YY couple.

I lol-ed looking at their photos wt the headbands...

Wy would probably say 'must u really wash your face without yr clothes on seyoungie??? X( ' ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

And as usual...like anything else sy always gets the blue and wy ends up with the pink ones... :x

As for the airport audio...i cant really hear clearly...the first time he was talking abt goin into the restroom i think...nothing special...but do u really need to report to anyone about going to the loo? Hmmmm.... :-B :-?

Maybe someone else can verify...

Anyway, welcome to @misssue ...it's nice to know new shippers keep coming in...delululand is growing...yeah baby \m/ but i agree wt the others...our fanfics writers balance romance and perviness very beautifully and the girl is always seyoungie for us....but thanks for sharing.... :blush: :blush:

So @scuttler @jbum @diendong‌ @shineehappypandas‌ @oolita‌ sending u girls lotsa love =D> =D> :x :x =D>

And yes...them leather pants...they are never tight enough...i need to talk to his stylist (on behalf of sy of course...lol)

Guest amore00777

@jann17 yes~ He said nothing special. It was short to find out who was talking with him. LOL

He said something like " enter the lounge and ( ****** I can't recognized this a word) call me"

that's all. Maybe manager? I thought lounge mean airport lounge that situation . So....

@PeggyM @jann17 @jbum @scuttler misszy  couldn't log in on soompi  she miss everbody. btw i'm crazymiss in the forum. tell our president,supermom peggy i apologize for being inactive and i miss her a lot. 

@PeggyM @jann17 @jbum @scuttler
 misszy  couldn't log in on soompi 
 she miss everbody. btw i'm crazymiss in the forum. tell our president,supermom peggy i apologize for being inactive and i miss her a lot.

Omaigad (sy style) ...soompi is acting out again...you poor girls. I remember u crazymiss and misszy always post gifs here too....

We miss u girls too...hope you'll be able to come back soon with yr original accounts...

:o3

It's been a long time since I've seen wy smile so brightly like that...just brings me back to his wgm days everytime he sees sy for the first time after they had not seen each other for two/three weeks. Their eyes just showed how much they missed each other...i just cant...

After knowing sy fr wgm...she kinda lost that icy princess vibe that i always felt she had during press cons before. Now i just see her cute and 'mong' expressions that wy loves so much...super love both of them >:D<

@yy0802 AHHH....crazymiss!!!!  I wondered where you have been....missed you girl!!!  Glad to see you back with us though :D  Please let her know I miss her too and totally understand what she is going through since it happened to me recently, it's no fun!!  Hope she is able to come back and join us soon, I really miss her wonderful graphics too, they always brighten up our page!!  Sending some HUGS her way :D
@elfart I am loving the "Y <3 Y" on the palms of their hands, I hope they brought a smile on WY's face when he saw them :D

greetings everyone

i adore the ff by our fellow YY nation here ( 9@jbum,@diendong , @scuttler and others)...you could actually imagine the story that is portrayed in the FF..its like watching WGM part 2...hahahaha...deslusion mode fully blast when i read the FF by our writers...

@misssue - tq for sharing d FF eventough its a wee bit "strong' for my taste...but i do agree @jann17..d FF written by our writers here are well written..filled with romance and perviness..and it is always wooyoung and seyoungie..but thanks anyway

just saw the other couple wearing their 'wedding ring' in a reality show...how i envy..wish our couple was able to show us some 'couple items' post WGM..but its totally understood when you have one who is enjoys updating us on his IG and one who is very private no a single peep from her online...that we hardly see her ( miss our princess still)...however in my delusional mind..both of them have some couple items hidden ..couple pajamas..couple rings...couple bracelet..couple shirts..wooyoung wears seeyoung's tshirt and vice versa..adorable couple shoes (the ones that seyoung wore for her wedding is a stunner..given by a man of excellent taste wooyoung)...only worn when they are on their dates..hurmmm Disptach pls catch them on their secret dates!!!!.
how i wish they would actually announce they are seeing each other..dating..in a relationship...getting serious...actual wedding ...

btw i love the way wooyoung smile in the airport pictures...its soooo similiar when he was with Seyoung in WGM..

#2young fighting
:\">  :x [-O<

looking at WY smiling especially on the phone all the time during events, airports...really make me wonder. he has never been that distracted before. he said so many times that if he is in love, it wud be so obvious. I just hope its with someone that we know and hoping for. Hihi. Keep praying guys. it might come true. who knows, nobody knows. only YY knows :)