[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

(Sorry off topic ) Wow ...GSoul song is gonna be a big hit...I love it! I don't know why it takes him 15 years to finally debuted...No wonder JYP treasure him....
Aigooo Wooyoung stayed awake till 3:06am ....Did he get the massage on his behind?...kekekekeTaec wants to see the bumps....hahaha...
tumblr_nid39dziUk1qclgfio1_1280.jpg
@elfart that's YY Nation little buddy... @Sage_Turquoise 's cute son... he's Wooyoung's fanboy...so adorable...

yantz3 said: (Sorry off topic ) Wow ...GSoul song is gonna be a big hit...I love it! I don't know why it takes him 15 years to finally debuted...No wonder JYP treasure him....
Aigooo Wooyoung stayed awake till 3:06am ....Did he get the massage on his behind?...kekekekeTaec wants to see the bumps....hahaha...

@scuttler ... Oh I read that too...that's how I know that he's been with JYP n JYP treasure him coz of his story...but I wonder how exactly make him to held it to 15 years...It's really sad story about him...I think He deserve some award ...I hope...And all 2PM member I think kinda close to him too...JYP family really daebak...  ^:)^ ^:)^ :-bd :-bd
@ujiyus1 Is it my connection or is the video kinda breaking up..? I can't really hear his voice...I don't understand korean though...yups...I really...really wanna know...thanks for sharing...come on YY translator we really need you... [-O< [-O<
Look at those dorkable 2PM ...they're chasing n taking video to the fans...LOL

@yantz3 I think a lot of it was the fact that he stayed back in the US to really work on his craft. I don't know what his sound would be like if he had gone back to Korea with JYP and debuted earlier. Like what Woo's said before, sometimes you really need to experience life to be able to write music. And from the story JYP told, he definitely experienced a lot. He had the talent, I think time was on his side. I'm glad that he's getting to show his work. And it's getting really great reception from what I've seen. Not the typical KPop sound, which I really like.
@ujiyus1 that video was mildly uncomfortable to watch. In that the boys are kind of giving fans a taste of their own medicine. I'm always weird about the whole airport concept. But I do find it hilarious that Taec and Junho were having such a ball with it while Woo is like, I'm not here for this.

@scuttler ...totally agree with you... He's been so patient and came out with the best of it... I'm glad Wooyoung part of the JYP family...they're so close to each other... I watched some video how 2PM take care of MissA ...I bet a lot of female group jealous coz they have a lot of Oppas who treat them so nice...
I wish uri Seyoung in JYP too.... that would be awesome.... 
I'm so excited for Wooyoung solo in Japan...I remember this in my heart...Wooyoung ahh you remember this too right?
831264cd393128b56b9436f82a90f0c0.png
5cec9aa5e243d187b1f6406d6616c2a9.png

yantz3 said: @scuttler ...totally agree with you... He's been so patient and came out with the best of it... I'm glad Wooyoung part of the JYP family...they're so close to each other... I watched some video how 2PM take care of MissA ...I bet a lot of female group jealous coz they have a lot of Oppas who treat them so nice...
I wish uri Seyoung in JYP too.... that would be awesome.... 
I'm so excited for Wooyoung solo in Japan...I remember this in my heart...Wooyoung ahh you remember this too right?

hi everyone
keep this ship sailing!
just want to say that weekends(saturdays) are difficult for me?wanna know why?? becoz of 2young..miss those days where i would hunt live streaming just to watch them..and smiling like a fool whenever they are together(family must think am crazy smiling on my own)..arghhhh i miss my dose of 2young!

#2young fighting!

@elfart‌ @yantz3‌ thanks for tagging! My boy was behind me when I opened soompi, and saw the familiar picture! He saw C- Hottest YY led board, and said: " Mom, can we make ours like that next time?" =)) =)) =))

@elfart check your inbox please! Thanks!

Happy, Manic Monday, YY Nation!!!

Guest misssue

hello everyone I'm new comer here but I think I have been read all of your posts from around page 400. I am really addicted to YY couple since I watch the first episode and that is my first time watching wgm. and I really love being a silent reader for this forum all the time, thanks to you all and finaly I decide to join with this forum.

a couple days ago I was searching for any fanfiction about wooyoung or seyoung and I found this one. I can't help to think about seyoung when I read this fanfic. I want to share this one with all of you guys and I hope you all enjoy this as much as I am. I don't know maybe the writer is one of all of you guys, and I really want to thank her to make this hot fanfiction kekeke ^^

http://babywoolover.livejournal.com/4633.html

:x :x :x

Omaigad! Omo omo omo! @misssue‌ the fanfic you shared was so explicit.
No offense to the writer.  Yes it's hot but I still prefer the ff's shared here by @scuttler, @jbum‌ and other daebak writers in our thread.  The lovemaking they wrote about was beautiful because it was based upon the sweet relationship of what we witnessed from our YY couple.  

@scuttler ...Oh my bad I mean JYP Nation ...not family but they're surely as family in that company... :D 
@Sage_Turquoise ... haha I wish 2PM or Wooyoung (solo) will come to US again... so that your son can make the board... 
@misssue ....aigoooo that FF too hot...hahaha ... yeah I like every story about Wooyoung but it would be better if with specific lady that we love so much ...uri Seyoungie with their sexiest n sweetest way....:D thanks for sharing though...and welcome to the thread.... Btw I think your name sounds familiar.... I think there's 1 in here with the name like yours... 

More of Wooyoung happy faces....remind me of this...
5c9c923cfd0a6e622eb8859db789aabc.png
You've got what you wanted Jang Wooyoungie...you can talk to her as much as you want... :D 
tumblr_nifjl9Keeo1qe4t2io1_500.jpgtumblr_nifjgb6eCf1qe4t2io1_500.jpg
He's so tall compared to other people around him....hhmmm... @-) 

tumblr_nifjdl0ONp1qe4t2io1_500.jpg

San Diego! I like that place too WY ah.... CR. as tagged