[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

NANJING ------> SEOUL

WY: Seyoung aaahh... I've arrived already.... see ya soon baby!
SY: Wooyoung aahh... can't wait to see you!! **muahhhh** **kissing sound**
WY: **smileeeeeee**
WY: Seyoung ahhh, I've forgotten to tell you that I fell down yesterday on the stage.  My bum so in pain now!
SY: OMOOO... Wooyoung aaahh.. I've told you to be careful..Kwenchana baby, I'll rub some hot massage oil when you reach home later.
WY: **wide smileeeeeee**
B7oLxIyCUAI7Mfr.jpg
B7oLifTCMAAWo7Y.jpg
cr: as tagged

no any medicine in the world to cure me from 2 young addicted.i always smile ear to ear when I saw Woo on the phone.
jinja,, I miss both of them.

Wooyoungaah...I think u two need to get married for real :)) it's seem u couldn't bother anymore about your surrounding..always on the phone..aigoo..me too smile ear to ear when I see u talking on the phone..ahh chinchaa..u two please get married for real..seyoungaa..ur husband need u..he misses u so much..we know, u both craving for each other.. =)) haha mianhea..delulu mode..lalalalaaa..I'm a happy shipper.. :D =)) Dear chingus...thank you so much for the airport update..concert update..whoever you are..you are great..chinchaa..deabak =D> =D> :-bd :-bd

Awwww Wooyoung ahh I'm so happy to see you happy...I guess someone was worry about you...that's why she called you to make sure you don't slip at the airport ....kekeke...delulu....
Whoaaa....I'm soo happy with that YY board...thanks @elfart for sharing those pictures... That first picture look like she was in the hotel's room....If she flews to Nanjing and brought that big YY board....DAEBAK...DAEBAK...And I notice in second picture there's 1 more JWY n YY board in the bottom...close to Woo side but the light was off .... so there're 5 board...Wow that's really awesome....I'm dying to know how's Woo reaction when he saw all that board.... :D Maybe he told Seyoung on the phone about that too... xixixi...
I wish I can say directly to them who brought that boards...Thank You chinggu... keep supporting YY ...
#AlwaysSupportParkSeyoung#AlwaysSupportJangWooyoung#YYNation#Love2Young

for beloved YY shippers...

B7pAZlSCEAIP69c.jpg

n this one is request by @emiells @diendong n for all of you...
B7psstQCIAAPHrG.jpg:large

i love YY for their true love n their honesty.. i believe them..
always wish the bez for yy both their love n career..
n i love u guys for always share everything bout yy..
n tq for always make this thread alive..
gud nite n wish u all have a wonderful spirit for urs routine...
:)

ps. @elfart me too really really happy to see that banner.. wish next one will be more n more banner for YY.. hundreds... thousands... n more n more... wish n pray...

First, I apologize for my bad English
I do not know whether it was shared
Those Nanjing ,  It reminded me something I've seen before
I've seen this picture before too
54bfb2dda3cc7cd9a9b6be8e3a01213fb90e91db

then newark GC world tour video search youtube
because I really wanted to see the reaction of the WooYoung

and I found it made me really happy :xthis video 1:43 second

this from another angle 5:16 second

in the meantimeIf you watch in slow motionthe song   "It’s about you and me, you and I, forever"It shows the picture with his finger 
Always  forever YY nation :x :x :x

@elfart I love this song, so, so much. I've been listening to it all morning.
ETA: I see that little Kakao talk notification, Woo. Are you playing games with your girlfriend again?
ETA 2: Because I really love this song, guys. It's so good! Here are the English translations...
What should I sayAnd how should I sayNo matter how hard I thinkJust like this blank notepadI just sit all day thinkingBut all I can think of isYouYou’re all I need babyDon’t need anybody elseNoIn my head there’s only you babyAll I need is, all I need is youI keep writing and erasingOver and overCuz I don’t know what to sayI’m not so good with these wordsThough it may sound stupidAll I can think of isYouYou’re all I need babyDon’t need anybody elseNoIn my head there’s only you babyAll I need is, all I need is youListen to this songWhen I see you time stops oh babyThough I can’t say muchPlease understand that you’re the only one I needAll I ever needed is youAll I need is you, all I need is youBaby all I need is youAll I need is you, all I need is you There’s nothing else I can sayAll I need is youYouYou’re all I need babyDon’t need anybody elseNoIn my head there’s only you babyAll I need is, all I need is youYou’re all I need babyNoAll I need is you, all I need is youAll I need is youAll I need is you, all I need is you
Cr. ilyricsbuzz

Hello my beloved YY Nation.....as promised (or as threatened, depending how you look at it :D ) Here is my little quiz/game for you all:
What episodes were the following quotes said?
1.  WY:  "...we never talked about clothes. we're married, so it's ok."2.  SY:  "whenever I wanted to cry, or in rainy days."3.  WY:  "...how could you leave me?"4.  SY:  "Do you hate me?"5.  WY:  Your face is becoming one with the wall,:6.  SY:  "Are you going to be my shade today?"7.  WY:  "Your character is sexy?8.  SY:  "Gosh!, Gosh!, Gosh! (english translation for Omo, Omo, Omo)9.  WY:  "Don't I look like Mr. Sung?"10. SY:  "it looks like you just ate something spicy."
Ok, those are the ten quotes, some are probably too easy, some may be a little harder.  However, knowing you die-hard YY Couple shippers, you probably have each line of each episode memorized from watching them so many times already, so this will probably be a piece of cake!!  As in the past, please DO NOT POST your responses in the thread, send to me in private message please.  The first person to send me the correct answer for all 10 quotes will have their name spotlighted in the Thread Title for the month of February, as our February Member of the Month.  I hope everyone will have fun with this and participate.  
Have a great week and be safe YY Nation!!! 
:x >:D< :x >:D< :x >:D<