[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@jann17

I'm sorry, I lost the original file.. I forgot where is it.. Heol..

But this, I made it on last Feb, 2013. And my bad, I forgot the source...

He likes cubby girl.

And calling to @ujiyus1 to give the best answer... or other chingus (Woo-stan) please correct me i I'm wrong.. :D

>

>

Cr: http://forums.soompi.com/en/discussion/2003757/male-idols-and-their-ideal-types-soompi/p3

>

Cr: http://fuckyeahjangwooyoung.tumblr.com/faq

*whisper* PSYoung

“We especially had a perfect chemistry"

I don't like this sentence. she should use this words, perfect chemistry,  for her hubby only... 

Guest amore00777

“We especially had a perfect chemistry"

I don't like this sentence. she should use this words, perfect chemistry,  for her hubby only... 

I feel you. But she is promoting her movie that time

;;) I think she can' t say our chemistry not good in the movie. How weird as she is the lead actress on movie.

So I t is o.k I think. Wink wink

ok seyounga I don't think the cack 
is gonna work with wooyounga
this time after your statement maybe a kiss 
I think that her statement or kang in statement is super ok I mean the movie has just been realesed
and it need that kind of puzz
so it is all for work 
calm your hearts y y nation 
and remember some jealousy and in our case a lot of it is healthy for relations
fighting 

ujiyus1 said: aew_aew_aew said: “We especially had a perfect chemistry. ‘Cat Funeral’ is a kind of story that can appeal to everyone, but you have to admit, it is not easy to find this kind of boyfriend in reality. Not only handsome, he is also talented in music, plays the guitar, I mean, where can I find a perfect boyfriend like him?” Park added.
I think you already found himhahahahahahaha

I do not know that I been written before

23 in episode  all radio messagesI had heard of here
https://www.facebook.com/notes/2young-thailand-fanpage/%E0%B8%AA%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%82%E0%B8%9F%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99-%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%81%E0%B8%B2%E0%B8%A3%E0%B8%A7%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%97%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%B8%E0%B8%8A%E0%B8%B4%E0%B8%99%E0%B8%A2%E0%B8%AD%E0%B8%87%E0%B8%89%E0%B8%9A%E0%B8%B1%E0%B8%9A%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%95%E0%B9%87%E0%B8%A1/782667305117501

translation thai but ,  When you download and listen
MC ask  seyoung:  tell me the things of 3 Wooyoung.seyoung : 1 handsome ,good singing ,3 my husband 
(I don't know if a full translation
if there is no translation done better
there are many more things)
In earlier
MC ask wooyoung :Have you ever kissed or not wooyoung: kiss?MC: You have to kiss every day you're marriedwooyuong : I don't see him every day ..MC: then once a week now.Wooyoung :Do not play this way.
MC:    least try it once.Wooyoung OK, because  I would have  much insisted nuna. 1.2.3.  BOBO ..

(as far as I understand and thai translation)
audio recording here :
http://www.4shared.com/mp3/JzMIkHVjba/party_20140625_00_27_40-00_36_.html

1459759_782984085085823_3009515407301944

Okay...first @amore00777 @diendong and @ujiyus1 thankyou for clarifying...actually i love guys who dont expect their girls to be stick thin...and i love girls who enjoy their food but still take care of their body...not like those who eat a banana a day and that's it.

Some of you cant really accept sy's comment on her chemistry...but i hv 2 theories on this.

1) She could be emphasizing on chemistry or expectation of boyfriend to avoid any suspicion of her and wy. Just like what wy did in interviews after wgm...some of us werent happy then initially. So she may be protecting him as well...coz she is not the person who uses jealousy as a weapon against him during wgm...in fact her jealousy was also quite strong towards him. So now the attention falls on her and kang in instead...and it's kinda weird that kang in sort of talk abt their intimacy during filming as well isnt it?

2) or...she really doesnt feel that it should matter...since she is promoting her movie...she needs to sell the chemistry and she is telling d truth anyway...she likes handsome, musically inclined man...OR

3) she and kang in know wy so well, they decided to gang up and tease him...lol...lets see how long he'll pout. She can just aegyo her way out of his anger anyway...

Opppss...that's three...lolz

And i do agree that sy is much much beautiful in person. A student of mine who saw her in SG was in such awe...she said she was speechless for a good while before she came to her senses. She was just so flawless and had a natural glow...her whole body not just her face. She said her skin is so beautiful. My student said her fren who was wt her didnt want woo to marry coz hez her bias...but after seeing sy, she couldnt help but liked her and think they match. And she was not overly chubby at all in person..just slim enough...Photos dont do her beauty much justice...

And after reading seyoung"s tweets in 2013...aigooo...boyfriend totally stalked her and researched her to death online... your favourite movie is 'if only' wooyoung ahhh? Hmpph...you totally copied her! And girlfriend is too cool...she didnt even know he plays the piano in the first ep...even i knew that...you two babies are just too cute for words...kiss and make up already! :P :x :x

@elfart thank u chingu for bts radio conversation. That's why on that episode wooyoung really shy.
and unni@jann17……For my delulu world….I choose no. 3 your theory.wkwkwkwkw…..
wooyoung now…will be jealousy to death…..wkwkwkkwk n after seyoungie comment he make statement of his IG…" I am your man"
It's really nice to be here again…@fccloud…it is really nice delulu chingu…luv it

So, I was watching (again) RS episode.. And then realized I've a pics and gifs collection for that scene..Just sharing (again) their wonderful moments..
Our beautiful princess..Km7nr2.jpg
YY close contact/encounter/skinship
XAZtuT.gifDGX6uD.gifXrgttx.gif
I believe these gifs belong to shineehappypandas tumblr

I kinda think that Kangin's comment about kissing Girlfriend before becoming close to her is a quiet little jab at Boyfriend considering Boyfriend had to wait 8 months before he got to "officially" kiss Girlfriend, while Kanging probably only knew Girlfriend's name when he got to lay one on her. I see what you did there, Kangin, you sh!tstirrer, you.
I'm actually surprised that Boyfriend doesn't know how to play the guitar, considering he plays the piano. Most people I know who play the piano, usually play the guitar as well. Maybe he does, but isn't confident enough in his skills? He could always ask Girlfriend to teach him how to play the Ukulele, even though it's slightly different, and go from there. And maybe she's saying that because they're already secretly married, so it'll be hard for her to find the perfect boyfriend because she already has the perfect husband? Excuse me while I go into my corner for that line.
Also, the ring he was spotted wearing when they went to Japan is the same one he was spotted wearing twice when he was in Thailand for their tour. I wonder if it's sponsored or is a personal one that carries some kind of significance to him? And I find the random habits of them wearing rings on their left ring finger to be hilarious. I'm not sure if it's intentional or not since I know that both Boyfriend and Girlfriend have worn rings on that finger before, but usually in combination with other rings on other fingers. I just get crazy butterflies (Sorry, Girlfriend) in my tummy when I see them wearing just one ring on that particular finger.
As for the IG post. If it were anyone else, I would chalk it up to coincidence while still being a tiny bit hopeful and suspicious. But knowing Boyfriend and how calculating he is, I have a feeling that the post is intentional. I mean, he's been so sporadic with posting stuff, yet the day of her premiere, he posts a cryptic photos of shoes, and we know the significance shoes have to them. Then a day later, when reports start to come out about the premiere and what Girlfriend said, he posts another post? Are you trying to get someone's attention? I've learned not to take anything Boyfriend says or post at face value anymore. All this analyzing is like my high school lit class all over again. Dammit, Jang Wooyoung.

Guest NorsalwaA

@fccould love your theory, to me it makes perfect sense.

Why hav a junior when u can have the man

If u know what i mean