[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@fccloud‌ well OF COURSE IT'S RELATED

B-) you are at YY shippers' heaven...even when the couple dont mean it...it's still related in our eyes...that"s DELULU LAND

I'll introduce you to pervyland when I have the time... O:-) :x

Guest NorsalwaA

Am i the only one that's keep looking at her boots

IMG_20150107_190426_zpsc1b8d54b.jpg~320x

And her ring, the only ring she's wearing and it's on her left finger

201501071310341128_1_zpsbd2d3011.jpg~320

Delulu mode on......

@ujiyus1‌ of course Mr.Kangin just do it like pro actor cz he's mention WY name when listener's ask about pic on

Kangin twitter kangin answer she's park seyoung wooyoung's wife on WGM.. :D

Yeah now all our delulu mode on cz just miss our princess so much.. :)>-

Guest freeza

Omo so many seyoung pic n she looks stunning. But why i still miss her. And i miss see her with boyfriend aka jwy. Like some of you that delulu about seyoung pregger, i don't blame you, i have that thought too, to be honest when i first saw her pic my eyes went straight to her tummy =)) and the glowing she has on her face really like a pregnant women or maybe it's because love, aiishhh. But when i saw her boots omo there's no way pregnant woman would wore that super sexy high heels boots. I'd like to think like @emiells‌ said, she bacame chubby because boyfriend to busy to go to gym with her, but boyfriend won't allow girlfriend exercise with trainer.

And about the ring let us just believed that's couple ring, or a ring that wooyoung gave to her for their first anniversary. And about the dispute i do believe too that's about dating thing or maybe she want to get marry for real with wooyoung B-) (we live in delulu land so lets delulu until the end of the clift kkkk)

I hope contract dispute with her agency will end soon, i want to see 2young perform their song on wooyoung solo tour. Oh how i wish seyoung will be in wooyoung mv.

@scuttler‌

First, i think u r just too cute in yr expressions...lol..dont drink and write, it's dangerous..ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ.

Second...i love the IG post...in fact i prefer his captionless posts as compared to those with captions...coz i can delulu without limits :-\"

My delulu thinks he has special connection wt shoes...especially white ones. It doesnt mean goodbye like it typically does in korea for him...it means lets walk into the future together...that's what he said in SG right? I think it's his quiet way to show support... :-B I dont care if it's just my over imagination due to overeating cheesecake and sugar rush...i like my delulu... :-\"

Howz that my friend?

Ahh .this boy..always give us something to think..he likes to tease us..I like his IG post too..captionless ..I think..what he mean is..walk with me..walk together even though I'm not with u right now but I'll always be there for you..haha.. ;)) (is it to much?)kekeke ..or we like a pair of shoes..need a pair to complete each other..like shoes.

:-? But whatever it is..I believe..there's a meaning behind his act..I think everyone notice his behavior recently..he always took a pic without showing his face.. ( yaa..we know..his handsomeness face only for SeYoungiee..)..hahaa :D Oh my...!