[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

i really don't know how to describe my feeling.. wanna cry.. wanna scream....smile like crazy
arkkkkkkkkkk........................
her big eyes....which make her boy friend surrender..

Guest budakotaiterengganu.

confuse...

anyway here some cake
i packed with wooyoung who is as confuse as me :)
credit as tagged

90f53130c26161fe

This cake for 1st anniversary yy couple....hehehe.....

Guest tahspihan

[TRN] #Wooyoung (middle)
'thx for always being bs me. this year, i still be bs u' (Jang wooyoung to whom? For your fans? Or Someone you really LOVE *cough SEYOUNG cough*)
cr.redhot2p, trans from mindbuckn ”

B6Y-xTYCIAIhqw0.jpg

Thanks for sharing the pictures of Seyoung.. She looks amazing. I am checking from Super Junior sites if there are other pictures or interviews for the premiere. I believe Kangin's fans will have more. I really wanted to know what she was saying. Why is it there are no English articles? Usually for movie premiere articles from online magazines are being circulated.

It's really good she won and was able to attend the premiere. Regarding the dispute she may have really a good reason to start the dispute. In my delusional mind as a shipper, I think the dispute started because she met someone important and she doesn't want her agency to interfere with her personal schedule especially with dating which most agencies do LOL. I think her agency is strict when it comes to dating issues or rumors. They always take action whenever there is a dating issues with PSH. Anyway DELULU mode only.

@ujiyus1‌ I AM CRYING ALREADY..... :(( why is she soooo pwetty....and she's glowing....aigoooo princesss :x :x :x

Her hair is perfect...her make up...her outfit...aigooo...she's perfect for wy...i m so emotional...too much cake since yesterday.... :x

She says 'this movie has a different meaning to me. It's my first film so i am expecting...' sthg like that...the rest i m not sure...

Oh my goodness. I thought my eyes deceived me for a second there. That ring she is wearing looks frighteningly familiar. Even the chain bracelet is something he would wear as well... I almost screamed at the top of my lungs. She looks gorgeous. And still sporting short hair!
tumblr_nhshavKlud1qd38too1_1280.png

tumblr_nhshavKlud1qd38too2_1280.png

she was a little chubby or maybe she was pregnant? delulu mode onbut why I see from her eyes she look like sad? seyoungaahh .. please be strong we always support and love you .. :x
#SupportParkSeyoung

her speech more03.9468244.1.jpg
박세영은 이날 “첫 영화 작품이라 서투를까봐 걱정을 많이 했다”며 “내가 낯도 많이 가리는 편인데 극 중 오랜 연인이었다가 헤어지고 다시 만나는 설정이라 강인 오빠와 어떻게 친해져야 할까 고민을 많이 했다”고 말했다. 

그는 “강인 오빠가 마음을 열고 다가와서 촬영할 때 웃을 수밖에 없는 분위기를 만들어줬다”며 “한 두 번 만났을 때는 어색해하고 말도 안 했는데 빨리 그 분위기가 풀리게 됐다. 즐겁게 촬영할 수 있었다”고 고마워했다. 

이어 “오빠가 식사할 때도 항상 챙겨서 같이 먹자고 했고,이런 저런 얘기를 많이 해서 빨리 친해질 수 있었다. 고마웠다”고 덧붙였다. 

‘고양이 장례식’은 첫눈에 서로에게 반해 아름다운 순간을 보내지만 이별을 피할 수 없었던 연인의 특별한 재회의 하루를 담은 영화다. 동명의 인기 웹툰을 원작으로 했다. 15일 개봉 예정.

@chic-chic our delulu is the same. sometimes, i think he takes part of her contract dispute. he doesn't want her work too hard, stay overnight to film, having kiss scene. he wants her to work but at the same time she has time to take care of him. From his schedule, on Feb he has solo showcases. Mar-May his group have arena tour. He will be very busy fro 4-5 months, he want to make sure she has time for him.... ohohoh...my delulu is so much for today..