[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

hi everyone!
happy new year !
cant wait to read about our princess movie coming up soon..
hope boyfriend goes with her ( delusion mode on) to her premier
hope our couple bring great news for us shippers in 2015..

:x

Whoever interested to watch Wooyoung singing Let it Rain... from different angle, can see him playing the piano (my heart is flutterings), you can check this out.  She's one of the fansite masternim that I followed and she's awesome with WY's updates!
http://jangwooyoung.net/www/bbs/view.php?id=data&no=116

@missauditor I kept repeating their episodes and I still miss them! :(

Guest amore00777

I know It sounds like sad.I think wy will not attend movie primere of the cat funeral. But this is just my guess. If he attend a premere , It means that they will get media attention. If (I said if) they are dating for real secretly, I think they don't want to media attention because of that.

So If he doesn't attend a premere don't be disappointed .

once again this is just my poor guessing.

HAPPY NEW YEAR !!!

@amore00777 - yeah i kinda can guess that WY would not attend the premier due to the media attention--but would it be spectacular if he did (just like junho attending his partner in a reality show movie premier - forgot who she is)..
:(

anyhow as we said delusion is free..so delusion mode blast on..i can think thousands of scenarios of WY attending SY premier
:D

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"2PM「365」MV FULL ver.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=miVuwB_hedY