Soft white snowflakes that are falling

Cool slow breezes that are calling

You inside to get more warm

As a new year has begun...

>

And January leads the way

Happiness begins to glow

>

Thinking of you as you celebrate the passing of another year together...

>

You've truly been an inspiration to others by staying true to each other.

>

And please continue to show the world that true love does exists.

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY YYcouple !!

>

:x <:-P :x <:-P :x <:-P

id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" style="margin: 0px 0px 10px; padding: 0px; border: 0px; font-size: 24px; color: rgb(34, 34, 34); font-weight: normal; line-height: normal; overflow: hidden; font-family: arial, sans-serif; background: rgb(255, 255, 255);"150102 Departure to Gimpo Airport JWY♥

Guest freeza

Happy 1st anniversary 2young couple. Who knew start on that day two of you became such a wonderfull couple that made my heart flutter everytime i see you.

Thank you for a wonderfull love story and made my life more colourfull in 2014. I hope if you are real both of you still getting stronger for more years to come (you are real couple aren't you?).

PS: Mr. Jang please give us more hints here and there ok.

Mrs. Jang aka seyoung please don't be too private, show us some hint too ok

I miss both of you so much.

Oh could you two make mv together & do drama together. It would be daebak ( the hotter the better please please please [-O< )

The girl behind the bear

The girl behind the bear

Saw the boy with yellow hair

Her heart fluttered...and she smiled

So this is he who will be mine

The boy lifted his head

To see the girl behind the bear

He thought he saw an angel

for she was all that he imagined...

He was all that she had hoped for

And probably so much more

But she couldn't trust him, no not just yet

Not to a boy she had just met

He was not hurt that's what he said

But his heart ...it started to ache

Maybe she doesn't feel the same

Maybe this was all a mistake..

The girl wondered where he went

He was near but far away

She softened her gaze and held his hand

I'm sorry...so will you stay?

He clasped her hand and held it tight

And saw her love in its true light

It was right there in her loving stares

Why didn't I see how much she cares?

If in the crowd he can't see her

The girl says it shouldn't matter

And tells him when he feels alone

Just remember that I'm your home

So the boy with yellow hair

Saw the girl behind the bear

She is an angel I'm not mistaken

Coz she's my home my piece of heaven....

Happy Anniversary Wooyoung Seyoung :x

Oh my god mommy @jann17 you made my eyes teary. Awesome words you got there. And of course i can't just let this day end without saying this:

HAPPY FIRST ANNIVERSARY YYCOUPLE

THANK YOU FOR GIVING US A ROLLER COASTER RIDE OF EMOTIONS.
2014 HAS BEEN A VERY VERY LOVELY YEAR THANKS TO YOU TWO.
BEING A FAN OF YYCOUPLE LED ME TO MEETING (VIRTUALLY) AWESOME FRIENDS.
ALWAYS REMEMBER THAT WE GOT YOUR BACK.
ALWAYS HERE TO SUPPORT , TO LOVE AND TO PROTECT YOU TWO IN EVERYTHING YOU DO, MAY IT BE TOGETHER OR INDIVIDUALLY.
CHEERS TO A BLESSED 2015 AND A LOT MORE YEARS OF SUCCESS FOR YYCOUPLE.

#ALWAYSSUPPORTYYCOUPLE
#ALWAYSSUPPORTPARKSEYOUNG 
#ALWAYSSUPPORTJANGWOOYOUNG

Life is a series of coming and going. Looking back at 2014, all that’s left were beautiful memories of the past. Whether they are happily living life as a couple or as friends, I would be happy for them, regardless. Nevertheless, I’d still keep my faith and keep believing that somehow, someday they would create a happy ending of their own.

Happy 1st Anniversary YY couple!

woooooow @jann17 Shakespeare is that you?! Lool That was Incredible!!! ^:)^ ^:)
 As Wooyoung always says when their having their lovers fights: "I knew you'll act like this! I've known you since the 2nd of January!" LOL wow! its January 2nd!!! Can't believe its been a whole 365 days since they met. The most awkward first meeting in WGM history but there was an amazing spark that day that had me hooked! I am a true believer in the quote "everything happen for a reason" & I can hate the pd's of WGM for many reason but there were a 1000 other celebs they could have chosen but they chose 2young & I could only be grateful for that because they are simply perfect for each other. 
Such an incredible journey these two had. The most genuine portrayal of a man & woman falling in love, soo genuine that at times i felt like i was intruding on someone's private life.LOL I can go on & on about how they look at each other, & how amazing our couple is but what's obvious doesnt need to be explain so Happy Anniversary to us all! May we continue to be happy while this ship sails & sails to infinity & beyond! 
tumblr_ncutzwCFrk1qkorl7o7_250.giftumblr_ncutzwCFrk1qkorl7o8_250.gif  & May all these wishes come true! Love & Miss you soooo soooo soo much!!! :x

The girl behind the bear

The girl behind the bear

Saw the boy with yellow hair

Her heart fluttered...and she smiled

So this is he who will be mine

The boy lifted his head

To see the girl behind the bear

He thought he saw an angel

for she was all that he imagined...

He was all that she had hoped for

And probably so much more

But she couldn't trust him, no not just yet

Not to a boy she had just met

He was not hurt that's what he said

But his heart ...it started to ache

Maybe she doesn't feel the same

Maybe this was all a mistake..

The girl wondered where he went

He was near but far away

She softened her gaze and held his hand

I'm sorry...so will you stay?

He clasped her hand and held it tight

And saw her love in its true light

It was right there in her loving stares

Why didn't I see how much she cares?

If in the crowd he can't see her

The girl says it shouldn't matter

And tells him when he feels alone

Just remember that I'm your home

So the boy with yellow hair

Saw the girl behind the bear

She is an angel I'm not mistaken

Coz she's my home my piece of heaven....

Happy Anniversary Wooyoung Seyoung :x

>

:x :x :x :x :x

Dear oennie @jann17 it's my pleasure.... And your poem.. this is really daebak! You are so amazing with this poem... Omg I can't handled it, my tears keep coming... I miss them that much...

And I made this edite pics based on your beautifull words.. And post it on my IG with your poem as the caption... I'm sorry for not ask your permission firts but I put your name there...

I really love it and want to share to all the shippers...and I intentionally tagged to Woo and Seyoung as well... :) I hope you don't mind oennie...

Not sure if this has been posted before. I think the interview itself was done a long time ago, before WGM. But I thought it'd be nice to post here and share with everyone. In the interview, between Nichkhun and Wooyoung, they were each asked to give their thoughts on what kind of person would suit the other. This is what Nichkhun said about Wooyoung's potential partner. Wooyoung clapped after Nichkhun gave the answer:
Wooyoung is someone who always makes people laugh and feel relaxed. So, I think that he would match well with someone who can make him laugh. Someone who is sincere and has a mind of their own. Someone who can have all kinds of conversations with him. Someone who is like a friend.Cr. Thai-Hottest Blogspot
tumblr_nhlbh3tNrO1qd38too1_500.gif
Cr. @shineehappypandas :)
Sounds like someone we know. I feel like this is the answer everyone's given when they're asked to give an opinion of who they think would suit their bandmates.
Also, I was thinking about this earlier the timeline didn't makes sense that she got her mission on January 1st... because he technically got the bear the night of the MBC Gayo which was December 31st... So, I'm thinking that she got the mission on 12/31... he got the bear on "1/1" and they meet on 1/2. Am I the only one that was just figuring this out? God, my brain's been hurting a lot lately. I've been doing a lot of research for the next part of my story. Guys, I actually Googled flight times and used Naver Maps. Like, that's how crazy I am. Hopefully I'll be able to get something up soon. I have the idea in my head, it's just getting it typed up is the problem OTL.