[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

misszy said: B4-pNzqCIAAeT7h.jpgB4-x37sCQAI-w7t.jpg
Cr: tagged

Those activities .... of course the next Mrs. Jang, will be happy to accompany him. Not forgetting to bet with different wishes than we saw in WGM. Hmmm.

Good morning everyone..

scuttler said: Thanks @yantz3!
How I wish it was Seyoung who picked him up at the airport. I'm actually surprised that there wasn't any security with him. Then again, it looks like he was traveling by himself. I want that girl's job though... actually, no, I don't.

@ujiyus1‌ @misszy i think the same way too..if u closed up the pic..u can see clearly someone with short hair like Seyoung ... Hehehe @shineehappypandas‌ do you agree with me? ;):D i'm smiling ear to ear today..i'm too happy..deluluing =)) Ooppss yeah ..blurry bun-hair kinda image.

@shineehappypandas Thanks dear... that 0.3sec, I was squinting my eyes...then enlarged my eyes pupil and squinted again and ... yeah... I still can't figured it out!! But then again, me being the delulu shippers will stick to my believe and faith... it's her! ROFTL!!! 

Edit: LOL... you've deleted it! It's ok... I understand!

@emiiels i do believe that is seyoung ..  dun know why make me thump.. thump...  :))
@shineehappypandas n @scuttler tq for ff.. already finished it.. wait for the next.. fighting :)

n this is for u guys...  have a good day yy famz.. :)

JunK be a fortune teller.. what would woo future be…? wish woo be success both in career n be seyoung hubby…
[-O<  :x

B5CZQ4FCYAAQGAI.jpg