[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@desertflower thank you so much...
Some people shared their experience after the concert :D 
This are not me but I copied from some people fan account:
Junholly said:2PM in general is beyond words. Whether they’re performing or not, they just give you a massive sense of ecstasy. Guys photos and videos don’t do any justice. They are so beautiful it makes me want to cry. Their quirkiness on TV is less than when they’re with their fans. You have to see them on your own because I couldn’t describe how surreal they are—-almost dreamy.  ^:)
This-isn't-Jose said:Yes, I am the guy that screamed, “WOOYOUNNGGGG!!!” at the 2PM concert when Taecyeon was talking and was acknowledged by them.
(LOL Wooyoung fanboy) :)
Wooyoung would be like ..Pppssstt...not too loud....loltumblr_nadg6q7yF11tbar99o1_250.giftumblr_nadg6q7yF11tbar99o2_250.gif
cr as tagged
New Jersey,(Honey thighs) :BUT LET'S TALK ABOUT WOOYOUNG!!! This brat brought it 110% last night. I haven't seen him dance and sing with so much energy and passion in such a long time, he was just killin it. Of course I'll sound biased but you all know how honest I am... and I can honestly say Wooyoung proved to me why I became a fan of him in the first place. Lately I had got the feeling he was losing his passion in music and dance but every move, every note, every facial expression was on point last night. I was so impressed, he shined on stage. The performance Wooyoung we all knew is back and ready to kill his solo tour next year.When he was singing, he SANG and his voice was more powerful than I've ever heard. He really is such a good dancer and he was so fluid.

_cdd1ae67e8b13af4df2724f933239651.png_aa674222b64ddfb9c22be654cd3cbd3d.pngCr to sprite & can't stop

Dallas,(daisyxx) :Eventhough i'm a Jun. K stan, Wooyoung stood out to me. I was like Wooyoung! 

Chicago (Candycane) :Woo dancing is even better in person than when I watch it on TV even though I'm Junho biased, Woo is my favorite dancer in the group, Superman stage is just.....  :-bd 

L.A , (AlwaysDreaming) :LET BE JUST SAY  superman was the best the performance... imo lol .  Jun.k and Wooyoung was KILLING IT,  If I could watch any stage  again it would definitely be theirs. Im sorry had the us all swaying, it sound even better live. I was screaming and place too, wooyoung was making faces that were just too sexy for us
I came into this concert certified Jun.k bias, actually he's been bias for the last 2 1/2, but wooyong, man he was just amazing, and looks 100000 time better in  real life, he literally moved up bias list from 5th to 2nd lol !!

Me: Who can resist Wooyoung expressions,he's a master of making faces... :)_1f9e68dad0642cd56529b172da9c1b74.gif_35bef97adac7a04c302710c80aaf0519.gif_d38c607870d1767bf3e972d4fc0ad4b5.gif_8e94ead2d55a17dbabd2f440c8974872.gif_f26e6c1f2559cfa5d918f06ca7296847.gif

And this one so funny,she just enchanted by Wooyoung charm,she cursed too...lol...I had to deleted some words... :)
Now let me get this out of the way, JANG WOOYOUNG WHO THE F* DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? MY BIAS?Wooyoung honestly f* up my entire life, Wooyoung is rude as hell. Just the way he dances and his whole demeanor, he just oozes confidence, THE WAY HE DANCES, hes just so fine I can’t even explain it, his whole aura is just so attractive AND HE KNOWS IT, HE DAMN WELL KNOWS IT. I don’t even want to talk about how we made eye contact and smiled at each other, I also made eye contact and smiled at Junho but that’s not important, because I seriously heard wedding bells when Wooyoung looked at me and I don’t need to be having these kinds of feelings about nobody.Honestly he just wrecked me, I’m a mess.... 

OMG ...LOL...what did WY do to his fans... actually maybe nothing...he just has that charm in him... @-) @-)

@ylndptrc He seems pretty darned excited about the prospect of going home... did he post his flight info in hopes of someone meeting him at Incheon? Although he could just tell her all those times that he's been texting/calling her. Hahahaha~~.
I know I said I was going to get the next chapter up. I promise, I will soon. Still adjusting to the time here. It's a 12-hour difference from Bangkok, so I'm a little loopy. But I promise, it will be up soon! I have some other fun things up my sleeves that I'll post in a little bit that I think a lot of you may enjoy...

You know another thing that just hit me that made me think that she might live by herself/away from her parents... the Chuseok episode, when he suggested that they go and greet their parents, she said, "But we can't suddenly go and visit them." Is it because she doesn't live with them or is it because they're super private?
tumblr_nfh8tlH0z21qd38too3_500.png

tumblr_nfh8tlH0z21qd38too4_500.png

And then there's his personal merchandise. From the episode where she looked at his notebook? Did he ever show her the finished product? Hah, who am I kidding, her house is now probably filled with "wJy" products.
tumblr_nfh8tlH0z21qd38too2_500.png

tumblr_nfh8tlH0z21qd38too1_500.png

After watching and reading all these fan accounts...i seriously have renewed respect for park seyoung...how did she ever resist not jumping all over wy...being in the same blanket wt him, in his arms and him begging for a kiss from her? what kind of self restraint does she use?...Girl...u must really hv royal blood on u somewhere...coz we already know u like him...how did u ever stop yrself??

I just can't....no wonder he was so bewildered by her reactions most of the time...most girls would've given him anything that he wants...but i m proud of u seyoung ahhh...coz i wont be able to do it...being the pervvy me

Sorry...i just had to comment...will continue lurking now...and @luis2pm ...junho is mighty fiiiineee tooo... @-) :x

class="H" style="font-family: 'Open Sans', 'Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif; font-style: normal; font-variant: normal; font-weight: 400; margin: 0px; padding: 0px; border: none; outline: 0px; vertical-align: baseline; text-shadow: white 1px 1px 0px; background-image: initial; background-attachment: initial; background-size: initial; background-origin: initial; background-clip: initial; background-position: initial; background-repeat: initial;"@yantz3 I liked it when you screamed Wooyoung so laoud.. and then tac was like did you guys hear that.... OH you are so lucky, I wish that I was there and scream his name loud like you did ..
1:17

I think the reasons that Taec and Wooyoung are the only two that traveled back are 1) Taec has his show he has to film and 2) Wooyoung just wants to be back with his misus. I mean, what other reason is there? Maybe preparations for his Japanese solo, but I rather think of my first reason is better.
Anyway, remember a while back when I posted about a show that I want to pitch starring 2Young? While I was traveling the past three weeks in Thailand, I kept finding myself going to places and trying foods and thinking, 'It'd be so amusing to watch 2Young try all these foods and then trying to replicate it afterwards'; especially when I went on a yacht in Phuket where we went fishing and then ate all the seafood we caught {so fresh!}. From watching WGM, I just remembered how much their time together involved food and cooking. They always enjoy the food they have. I especially love the camping episode where after they cooked, they enjoyed the food together and then talked about it. I kind of perceived Wooyoung as a major foodie, just from the way that he speaks about the food. And I think that after spending time with Wooyoung, Seyoung developed an interest in cooking. I mean, just look at how much her skills improved from his birthday to when they went camping.

I decided to create a "plan" of sorts... because 1) I was bored and 2) it was on my mind and I didn't want to lose it. I would love to pitch this to someone. Heck, I'll even come up with a marketing/budgeting plan. I just need someone to green-light and to fund this project? Of course, I'd like the people I want on this show to be available as well, hahahaha. I'll send them wherever they want to go.

Untitled 2Young Travel & Cooking Show

Concept:1-hour: 2 segments - travel and cooking - 30 minutes each2-hour: 2 segments - travel and cooking split into 1 hour/week/segment
Part 1:- Travel to a designated country/city- Explore local attractions - both touristy and hidden gems- Eat local foods- Learn local culture and practices
Part 2:- Choose a dish that they like from what they tried in part 1- Visit local markets to purchase ingredients- Prepare the meal (depending on difficulty, assistance from local chefs)- Post trip interview
Filming/editing timeline:- Filming should be done at least 3 weeks prior to broadcast- Final edited footage should be completed within 5 days of broadcast
International destinations:- 1 week (5-10 days, including travel) per country - can be split up into multiple segments depending on the number of cities visited (example for first international destination below)- Editing will be done as filmed. Raw footage to be given to editor at the end of the day of filming with a week turnaround time per city.
Domestic destinations:- 3 days filming maximum- Editing will be done as filmed. Raw footage to be given to editor at the end of the day of filming with a 72-hour turnaround time.
Crew {proposed}:2 cameramenStylist (shared)Make-up artist (shared)Field-producerAssistant field-producerEditorOrganizerSecurity (3)Translator (International destinations only)
First destination - Italy (Rome, Florence, Milan, Venice {2 parts each}):
Rome Part 1:
- Gelateria Oldbridge (their cinnamon gelato is INSANELY delicious)- Vatican- Pantheon- Trevi Fountain- Spaghetteria L'Archetto (try one of their MANY pastas)- Spanish Steps- Via Condotti (because someone is going to want to pamper someone else)
Rome Part 2:- Campo de' Fiori for ingredients- Learn to make gelato- Learn to make one of the many pastas from Spaghetteria L'Archetto
Rinse and repeat for other cities.
Notes:- For domestic locations, guests will appear to guide them through that guest's hometown and help them with creating dishes.- Assuming that the show is well received, after a few months, production/marketing team would open up 'Destination Polls' for audience engagement. Polls would list several countries/cities they should visit. Distance is dependent on schedules.

@seyoungwooyoung6002 It doesn't look like a paparazzi photo. It actually looks like it's taken from a stage. Did the owner of the photo take this at the concert? I'm not seeing the source where you got the photos from. To be safe in the future, you should definitely source where you're getting your photos from.

I get the knee-jerk reaction to things like this. Before getting upset, ask yourself this, "Where is this picture from?" Or "Is this a reliable source?" Remember that, like Seyoung, Wooyoung is also a performer. Many of the music videos require them to have physical contact with the opposite gender to convey whatever message the artists or directors want to send. As fans we have to respect that that is a part of their job. Jumping to conclusions isn't good for you or anyone else. I get being protective of the couple, I do. But please, please verify the source before getting upset. When we see a photo of Seyoung kissing one of her co-actors we get upset as well, but likewise, it is part of her job.

I know you're concerned and aren't trying to stir things, but like I've always said, be smart about the things you post. I often love the photos you post here, so please don't take this as me saying that you shouldn't, because you definitely should. Just take a deep breath and stay calm; believe me, you will feel a whole lot better.

Guest NorsalwaA

@seyoungwooyoung6002‌

It's ok dear, not commandeble but understandable.

As @scuttler‌ was saying, before u posted something like this again, its better if u check the source or mayb pm someone in this forum asking for opinion.

Take care dear and if u don't mind pls delete this post and your earlier post bcs if i am not wrong u posted 2x.

PeggyM said: ok you creative writers and even those who aren't can play along.....we know WY is on his way home to Korea.....you are the anxiously waiting SY....
1.  what prepertions are you making for his homecoming?  2.  what are you doing to kill time while you wait?3.  what would be the first thing she would say to him?4.  anything else you want to add.
I haven't played a game with you all in a long time, let's have some fun!
(sorry if this is double post)