[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest ocha23_

@PerryjoH "Seyoung fighting morning sickness" ......omg......yes, let's spread that rumor....that's why she has been in hiding 

:)

) =))

Now....come on......I think that special wing of the 2Young Hospital is almost built, we can find nice rooms and beat the rush!!! 

=)) =)) =))

Do you know what, I hv that thought last night.. and here you both talked about it.. wow what is it called?? Ward???

Hmm I keep thinking about it last night.. until i fell asleep and then i woke for @ihdiarbhee‌ ff's update and @agashi868‌ mv's..

Am I crazy mommy @PeggyM‌ ??

Guest sophie076

Gud evening/afternoon/morning YYnation,its just been my 2nd post but even thou im not always participating in your discussion still i know whats happening in our forum since every now and then i always check and refresh this thread...i have one concern that is been lingering in my mind since the last ep of our couple,in the PREVIEW of ep237 there is a phrase which wooyoung has said "LETS DO IT.PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THIS,AREN'T THEY?"

but when ep237 has been aired that part dont come out,did MBC cut out that part?and im also curious what that wy sentence means,,,

Sorry for the long narration

Guest I_Sarang

@ami189 Thank for the report..Its means now there is a big distance between WY ans SY, right?...hahaha...
@PerryjoH You speak out my mind. I think like you. SY still  keep silent because of such morning sick... huhuhu

Gud evening/afternoon/morning YYnation,its just been my 2nd post but even thou im not always participating in your discussion still i know whats happening in our forum since every now and then i always check and refresh this thread...i have one concern that is been lingering in my mind since the last ep of our couple,in the PREVIEW of ep237 there is a phrase which wooyoung has said "LETS DO IT.PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THIS,AREN'T THEY?"

but when ep237 has been aired that part dont come out,did MBC cut out that part?and im also curious what that wy sentence means,,,

Sorry for the long narration

Omaigad...yes...i remember he said that in the preview...it cant mean ppl are waiting for them to breakup right?. Or waiting for them to go in a public date in hongdae? Or waiting for them to donate their sofa?

Doesnt make sense...waiting for what? What? Why did he say that? Great...now i cant sleep.... @-)

Kindly send an ambulance my way @PeggyM.... #-o

Guest sophie076

@jann17‌ Now ive been thinking,maybe there is some parts of ep237 that mbc cut it out,perhaps that is also the reason YYcouple airtime in ep237 is too short bcoz some parts are edited...and that edited parts means a lot to us,but why did MBC cut it.

jann17 said:

Gud evening/afternoon/morning YYnation,its just been my 2nd post but even thou im not always participating in your discussion still i know whats happening in our forum since every now and then i always check and refresh this thread...i have one concern that is been lingering in my mind since the last ep of our couple,in the PREVIEW of ep237 there is a phrase which wooyoung has said "LETS DO IT.PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THIS,AREN'T THEY?" but when ep237 has been aired that part dont come out,did MBC cut out that part?and im also curious what that wy sentence means,,, Sorry for the long narration

yantz3 said: jann17 said:

Gud evening/afternoon/morning YYnation,its just been my 2nd post but even thou im not always participating in your discussion still i know whats happening in our forum since every now and then i always check and refresh this thread...i have one concern that is been lingering in my mind since the last ep of our couple,in the PREVIEW of ep237 there is a phrase which wooyoung has said "LETS DO IT.PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THIS,AREN'T THEY?" but when ep237 has been aired that part dont come out,did MBC cut out that part?and im also curious what that wy sentence means,,, Sorry for the long narration

PeggyM said: @sitir I wouldn't worry about it, it's probably some fan or a dancer or who knows....I doubt seriously WY would be parading around with someone he was in any kind of relationship like that....let's be real...unless he is ready to take any relationship, public....whether it be with SY or anyone else for that matter, he's not just going to be blatantly out and about with the person like the pictures of these females we will undoubtedly keep seeing him with.  It is, unfortunately, the nature of his business, he's going to have women around him.....probably lots more of these types of pics will pop up, but we gotta just let them slide and think about it logically.  Like it was mentioned before...he had g/f in the past, but are there pics anywhere of them together for the public to see....not that we are aware of anyway.
So....I'm learning, like you should, just to expect these kinds of pics and not to give them much merit.  When and if the time comes, we will all know, because WY himself or JYP will be the ones to tell us.  Of course, we all hope it's to confirm he and SY, of course...so I would be fine hearing from her or SALT as well :D
@I_Sarang You had to ask for a rumor, LOL
@katyyy0808 I'll reserve you a room at the Special Ward sweetie...it's ok, it happens to all of us  :x

@PerryJoh @yantz3 thanks for sharing your thoughts....me feel better .i think we are done with this rumors right....i just wanna ship this couple forever, even if one day they might not be together (NOOOOOO!!!), but my heart wanna keep them as THE BEST PAIRING COUPLE EVER.. :\"> :D:D

Guest SanyogR

And also look at wooyoung's expression when he said that.. We don't see that scene..just look at his expression when he said  '

LETS DO IT.PEOPLE ARE WAITING FOR THIS,AREN'T THEY?' In the last episode we dont see his expression like in the priview.. Is it only me who see it or i was wrong?

:)

Actually that people are waiting part is a mistranslation. He says nampyeon (as in husband) is waiting.

Everyone should know lot of stuff gets edited out. I mean they shoot for more than 12 hrs every other week but they get about 40 min of airtime. If they were to release unedited clips, we could enjoy 2young for another 5-6 months.

Guest young30

@SanyogR‌ i also think like that.. Every word in the priview sometimes mistranslation.. But i just curious about his expresion when he said that coz we dont see that scene.. Actually what he said?

Guest SanyogR

You know that maknae bimo pd of wgm seem to be in charge of 2young editing. Could our fbi squad somehow get in touch with her and ask her about 2young. She seemed to be fairly close to our couple and also same age group.

My one big wish all this time, is for those little pop-out thoughts to be translated. A lot of those words are either from the staff or the couple's reactions on the scenes at hand. Finer prints or words get lost in translation; and there are reasons why those pop outs are flashed on screen.I wish someone can take the time to sub those too!

Hmmm....i think i may be the one who translated as 'husband'....i remember now...but what was the husband waiting for? Was it the date? Stiĺl we didnt get that scene...we translated that before knowing it was their last episode....so we thot he was waiting for the kisses in d preview...

But now we know the kisses were spontanious...he didnt plan them or was waiting for them...i still wonder what he meant...

@Sage_Turquoise I've actually activated the Korean keyboard on my cellphone and have actually been typing those little things into my Google Translate app. Like when she was talking to his dad on the phone and he was smiling the caption used the words to say "Heartwarming" and then his name which I would assume would translate to something like "warms Wooyoung's heart" or "heartwarming to Wooyoung". But if you are able to do that, it's always fun. Sure you'll have to stop the video, but after a while it's not too bad... and there aren't TOO many letters in the Korean language!