[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest tahspihan

[iNFO] 2PM "Go Grazy" World Tour in Jakarta" Ticket sales start on October 25, 2014 online at http://www.kiostix.com and at all KiosTix outlets 

cr: @besidewooyoung

I am talking with my KR friendshe tell me SY is popular in Korea .So she make me have a projectbut this time can't do it.
In KR often have food support or snack support for their actor or actress.GD finished ...so we can't do it I hope next drama do @PeggyM thinking about it? I hope I can tell my friend find the way to send to location shooting.
etc.BqdTvbOCUAAEdlE.jpg629-food11.jpgitbses.jpg

@NorsalwaA‌ at least you can take out yr old short tight skirt for their concert...i cant take my newborn baby!!! :(( This accessory is too loud...

Chingus...just go! Especially single ladies here...just eat sandwiches for two months...then you can afford to go! Even lose weight and try to seduce taec, chansung and junK....junho is mine..lol....khun and wy are taken....Fighting!!

@NorsalwaA‌ at least you can take out yr old short tight skirt for their concert...i cant take my newborn baby!!! :(( This accessory is too loud...

Chingus...just go! Especially single ladies here...just eat sandwiches for two months...then you can afford to go! Even lose weight and try to seduce taec, chansung and junK....junho is mine..lol....khun and wy are taken....Fighting!!

EHEEEEMMM!! Someone mentioned my abang Jun. K... Mama jann... Hmmm.... [-X

*OPPA FREAKS NATION ENEMY mode ON* :))

Guest ocha23_

10684368_750643941660791_98857314_n.jpg

Wooyoung veins and muscle we can not ignored it!! =P~ =P~ =P~

calling @ocha23 @ujiyus1@NorsalwaA

Happy Lunch chingu!! :*

cr. http://instagram.com/2pmwooho

Drools~ I love jang wooyoungie arms hands collarbone lips nose eyes.. I love everything about him.. I'm sorry miss seyoung ^_^

Guest NorsalwaA

@jbum at least they gv u a vague reply, with me they act blur and pretend they don't understand what i am talking about. @diendong @oolita‌ you're lucky i love u girls and it's true sun was like aeon days ago.

@jann17 just bring him, It's good that he is noisy, junho definitely will not miss u, mayb he will bring you to their dressing room with him to let you rest.

@Norsalwa actually they don't... im just good at stalking them at night, i just know when these two are both up that's why i was teasing dien last night :)) i kept on refreshing their ff page like a thousand times before i sleep. It's becoming a habit... ;))

@IdahA‌ hi u fm spore? Thats great i hav a sister here. If they ever come to spore and if u are not going with anybody else, lets go together, so i can ditch my husband. Btw how old are u? I don't want ppl to think i am chaperoning my daughter. Lol

@NorsalwaA‌ Ya saya.. Mid 30s oppsss ;)

chusna said:

I admit, when I read your post about this article, I laughed a lot. Hahaha. How can so many different news came out just because a single broadcast. It seems that the author of this news was not satisfied with the negative translations all over the websites (such as allkpop, soompi, etc). so, she made a really soft and full of love version of the news! not bad though, at least for our delulu world. :DI tried my best to translate it into English. (forgive me if there are so many mistakes, as I still a translator trainee in my real job).
chaa said:

Sometimes the number of news and translations make your head ‘heavy’.#:-S Similarly solving this puzzle hint:  “JWYoung The Man (always try) How to love free(ly and) Think hard.” #:-S

But I like the 'Galau' version, satisfying my delusional mind LOL.

@ocha23 ya ya ya! U gurls keep on drooling over someone else's namchin...sy will give u her death stare.... :))

Lets drool over wy"s yeochin. What is attractive abt sy? For me....1) her rosy high cheekbones 2) her long long legs 3) her killer curvy body....all wrapped in that spunky attitude....is just love :x

You gurls dunno how i prayed lee sang woo wont be interested in her during GD filming...esp when i watch their bts...omona...please god no....save seyoungie for wooyoungie only... [-O<

Guest ocha23_

Oops! I can't stop it mama @jann17‌ hehehe.. btw u hv to forget one thing, boops.. she have a VERY fine boops I think.. look at wy's glanced when they swimming or at the jacuzzi.. her see through yellow shirt with green top bikini inside.. wy must be love on the scene, hmm..

Hi hi all...
No time yet to listen to whole 27.09.14 radio show with THE MAN himself.But here is it the link... 
https://soundcloud.com/2pmradio/radio-140929-kbs-cool-fms-jo-jungchi-jang-dongmin-2-oclock

so go... for those who can comprehend korean.. please open your ears and listen to the details!
then please share.. and spazz.....
Ta! back to lurker mode.
cr: 2pmalways twitter

Guest ocha23_

Ya ampun @emiells‌ ngeliatin foto yang km post, asli deh suka banget!!! Thank you for being alive and famous jang wooyoung.. hahaha *ngiler*

Guest NorsalwaA

@cindypl0408‌ dear where have u been....

This radio show was already discuss by us and finally translated by our very own talented groups of translator, reconfirm by a korean shipper on our thread.

Pls check earlier page or go to our YY NATION fb page to see the translations. The video was even posted in dailymotion.

Unless he make another appearance, then here we go again....

Guest siska24

Wow... This thread is going so fasstttt... Daebak  :-bd
And Finally 2PM concert in Jakarta!!!! I MUST SEE!!! 
Does anyone here watch the concert??? I wanna see too... But, watch alone it's to lonely... :((
Anyway, I'm very happy listening Wooyoung in KBS radio... at least, he's finally gives us some clues that he's still keep contact SY... Arrhhh, my feels... xD~