[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Watched the recipe cf making Wy stare to that girl model is a big different how he stare Pseyoung lol,looks like The Man How to Love Free,,Think Hard guys :))

Guest ylndptrc

His IG profile part of puzzles

:D

Now he's following his wife habit no more active on SNS while the other member always tweet something to promoting their comeback album

Is he too busy chat with his wife via ka-talk? :P

Cinca? I didnt see it tho

Hello everyone.. 
Feel so sad 2PM didn't win :(( there's so many competitive in Music Industry. Miss 2Young so much.. Wooyoung IG bio updated  'How To Love'? .... when being apart from your lover??? That's in my mind, they both very busy right now,especially wooyoung with 2PM Concert Tour & their comeback. After I saw his updated profile part, my gut feeling said they still keep in touch with each other but in 'Secret' of course. Keep praying it's true  [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O< [-O<  plus hope they will announce to public when they will get married!!!!  =)) =)) =)) .. Take care everyone. xoxo   >:D< >:D< >:D<

Guest amore00777

This is my opinion of why wy wrote "How to love" in his instargram. SY confessed on national tv even though she is a girl and an actress..What should he do? So.. I think that he wanted express something own his way in public though nobody understand about it but he knows and she knows..I guess. This is my delusional mode.. keke.. Maybe somebody think sy confessed to virtual husband, not wy.. but I do think she confessed to wy because she didn't need avoid eye contact with virtual husband. Do you remember when they were in lodge. Wy said " I want to kiss you but I was hesitate because you will freak out" sy said " why.. you are my husband" So.. I think If sy only think about wy as virtual husband, she could eye contact with him easily..

Ye.. I am in delusional land now...

This is my version...

he is THE MAN who loves sy the best

HOW TO LOVE if they are always being apart

He wants to be FREE (from the hottest n the oppa freak) to show his love to Sy

he wants Sy to THINK HARD of him coz he always miss her

*me: does this make sense? B-)

안녕! 

Silent supporter and fan since episode 1 and page 1 of this ship forum.Delurk since I have some free time and nothing else to watch since their run ended!My take on JWYoung bio:
“The Man (is) Think(ing) Hard How to Love Free(ly)”

Korean vs English grammar structure and the order of the words are the opposite. E.g. the order of the words in the sentence begins with  subject + verb + object (I could be wrong since Hangul is still elementary for me)

^^ there me go delulu in my lil' corner 

But… but… in what concept or context JWYoung on “how to love & free”?

It can be quite the opposite of our delulu….  ^^

OK.. I am nuts! gone bonkers ... but 투영사랑해 !

투영화이팅!!!