[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Very emotional.....i'm so glad that I didn't miss the live today.....Both of them are brave to express themselves, so warm and touching....
I will watch it again and again. Lucky for me to have this opportunity to share such wonderful memories with all shippers.....
JWYoung and PSYoung....you are great and fighting...Please follow your heart....
I will support both of you always.....

Guest agashi868

Just re-watched the raw and I got so teary again when SY started crying...it was a beautiful episode. If only I knew what they said! :((

But at the end when the episode revealed what WY and SY wrote to each other on their wooden sofa, I felt so happy that Seyoung wrote "Yeobo, saranghae". Even though she didn't 'say' it to WY, I felt like she's finally replying back to WY for all those countless times that he's confessed.

It may be the end of their virtual marriage now but this episode gives me hope that they're not going to end it here :x

Guest PerryjoH

why i feel am in cloud 9 when i watched the raw,,i dont understand what their talking about,,just see their gaze and body language tears coming up..tears of joy??aigooo love is beautiful!!!fighting YY praying your happiness!!

I keep replay again & again... When seyoung start crying, I'm crying too, even jinyoung MC crying :(( my tears got heavy when wooyoung wipe seyoung tears while seyoung cover her face with the pink envelope :(( :(( All MC look so sad as well.. I'm dying want to know what they comment abt 2young. I hope there's a detail translation the whole 2young part! It's so sad but I still have faith with them in reality! Their eyes can't lie anymore!

This episode gives out really good vibes. There is definitely sparks. They both have good feelings for each other. Now it is just upto them to make their relationship work. Gotta find time for each other.

Usually don't they inform couples about ending marriage. They were genuinely surprised. I didn't see that coming. Somehow it feels like their ending was rushed.

I don't know why but I am extremely elated right now. Not feeling sorry but definitely happy.

The thing that genuinely surprised me was how honest PSeyong was being about her feelings. Seriously that gave me goosebumps. Since PSy is an actresses I had just a hint of doubt but my godddddd is she in love. You can tell she definitely has good feelings for Wy.

Honestly praying for this couple to work out. So much love is in the air, nobody can reasonably doubt it.

I didn't think I was going to cry, but in my defense, there was definitely something in my eye!
The part where he said, "Yeobo, gumapta" and she closed her eyes. With the music, I just sat and cried in bed.
Although I do love the fact that he said, "Let's get married for real."
ETA: He looked so damned proud of himself after he kissed her.
ETA2: And he called her "Princess"

IssSofa at Ilsan park ????. I hope it will be there in the next 2 years when I visit Korea again..

;))

I am a happy shipper right now...wooo  (Yesterday I was mad...hahaha)

It isn't easy to be a shipper !!!!

And fanswar on JWYoung IG comment box, Between die hard 2young shipperss vs the oppa freaks (you know who) :))

Guest crazymiss

agashi868 said:

Just re-watched the raw and I got so teary again when SY started crying...it was a beautiful episode. If only I knew what they said! :((

But at the end when the episode revealed what WY and SY wrote to each other on their wooden sofa, I felt so happy that Seyoung wrote "Yeobo, saranghae". Even though she didn't 'say' it to WY, I felt like she's finally replying back to WY for all those countless times that he's confessed.

It may be the end of their virtual marriage now but this episode gives me hope that they're not going to end it here :x

OMG I've read the comments of oppa freaks in wooyoung IG, I think they are hallucinated with their delusional mind that they have a chance with wooyoung to be their bf as in OMG are you all serious oppa freaks? and there's one oppa freaks who is consistently bashing 2young shippers and made a  bad comment in wgm that the show is a freak and cheap show... OMG as in look who's talking, (the one that is indeed a FREAK  fan).I am ANGRY right now but I should calm myself because I don't want to go to their level of IMMATURITY.  ~X(  Anyway I'll continue shipping our 2young couple... for all 2YOUNG SHIPPERS FIGHTING...