[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

this episode was just WAAAAAAW !!! loved it so much  :x

but I'm worried (I'm sorry I'm ruining everyone's happiness ) I saw SeYoung holding a mission card and I felt she was about to cry in the preview ... I don't know I'm just worried that this could be the end :( (my shipper heart keeps telling me that they might become a real couple outside the show but I can't survive each week without my dose of 2Young's cutness :/

I want to know what they said to each other on next week preview!! I hope it's not the end!!!! Cuz after the preview all MC look happy & excited lol.. I want to know what mc said after they show next week preview :(( please don't ruin my shipper heart!! I really hope they stay longer in wgm!

Gals... Please calm down.. Don't panic.. No hint of ending....
What it will be, will be.
Just live a happy life of shipper for today .

DIE HARD SHIPPER, FIGHTING !!!!!!

Guest amore00777

@dardy Maybe the invitation card from WY ? As you know, there will be held 2pm pre party in the club ( I forgot the name of club) on 10th September. . Just my guessing..

Guest siska24

When I saw picture WY kissing SY's cheek, I almost screaming, then I realize I was in Mall with my sister... =)) =)) =))
OH-EM-GEH~!!!! FINALLY, WOO YOUNG-AAAHHHHH~!!!! :x  >:D< ;))
Now, I'll enjoy watch raw video with smiling in my face~ ;))
Thank you so much to all of you, I wanna give you guys a hug.... *send hugs*  >:D< >:D< >:D<
I Think I need to go to the 2Young hospital, I'm afraid might need oxygen while watch this episode, fufufufufu~ ;)) ;)) ;))

Mission envelope normally in red colour from what I realised but this envelope is in pink.. So I don't think its a mission..

correct me if I'm wrong...

emiells said: @bladerunner @missauditor can you translated what is Park Mi Sun said about 2Young in the last 2Young part while they're in the studio it's seem like she give a compliment to our couple... thanks before chingu ;;)

yes that's right @IdahA mission card normally in red but i'm still curious why they are look so sad???or maybe like Taeun couple bz Taemin concert they are did'nt meet for a month perhaphs SY and WY too??? :(

@ulizz‌ guess we need our translator to help us :)

Guest Flory G

:(( :(( :(( 2young squad cheer up!!Lets enjoy their journey till the end!watched the raw many time specially the preview,,why my heart keep denying what happen next week,,i suddenly feel emotional,i know any story there's an end,,but our couple there must be end there virtual marriage,but this is only the beginning of their reality love journey,i hope and praying their success and be together in the future!!promise to support this two until the end.Horrraaaay!!! For 2young couple and 2young squad!!Fighting!! >:D< >:D<

OMG OMG OMG i have watched the rawwwwwwww.... omoooooooo..... speechless hahaha... im soooooo excited that i feel like i want to do gif for every their scenes.. here are some scenes that i like (i like ALL THEIR SCENES).. i just learned how to make gif.. im still amateur.. may i know what software you guys use? 
This scene is sooooo funnyyyyy hahahahaoutput_yaA0tA.gif

Seyoung gives "green light" to kiss her..output_kfnrBH.gif

Wooyoung kissed seyoung 3 times.. (i hope it's not a playback / rewind scene)  :x omo my fav scene!!!  our fav scene! hehe.. look at his expression, so happy huh kekeke..output_hkomVe.gif

Shy2.. hiks.. :\">output_MlwnIa.gif

Wooyoung's expression after drinking that veg juice...output_dQMWPV.gif

OMOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... ;)output_6xSACJ.gif
output_wYEOU1.gif

Then someone rang the bell.. at first, i thought maybe seyoung's family came hahaha.. but well it's not.. 
Seyoung stares at wooyoung omoooo how sweet...output_EQi7PB.gif

Wooyoung ah it's obvious you want lip kiss loloutput_mlKmIL.gif

He really cant take his eyes off from seyoung.. he fall in love with her.. omoooo...output_f83Ch0.gif

Seyoung is doing aegyo.. when wooyoung's mother texted her back.. (that's wooyoung's mother right..???)... then her profile pic looks like familiar.. isn't it 2PM TEASER PIC COMEBACK?? for the japan one.. or did i see it wrong??output_25wBWW.gif

tumblr_nbhgvmeYNq1toxneho2_1280.png
tumblr_nbhgvmeYNq1toxneho1_1280.png
nqnbew.jpg

*sorry for the low quality pic.. but it looks the same right..?? whooaa his mother really support him.. she must be proud of him.. ;)

OOOOOHH EMMMM GEEEEEE i diiieedddd :)) :)) :))
THIS ep was superbly worth the wait!those days that we were counting and waiting for this kiss scene to happen! makes me wanna cry! *tears of joy*:))
Seriously PD-nim you really know how to play with us huh! :))I think it was just one kiss from WY, but with different angle, it shows as if it was more than once!That precious kiss and their shy smile after that was to DIE for :D
WAAAAHHHHH! spazzing and delulu is all over me!hahah! I don't think it's BreakUp MissionCard,. If they've filmed or planning to film for the last time,it should be all over soompi, allkpop, and other sites.So don't stress yourself chinggus ;)
Enjoy this episode and just fall in love with them more :x :x :x
anyone saw WY's reaction when SY was reading her txt to her mom?hahahha!when she said 'saranghae' WY said 'nadu' !their reactions were funny :))