[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

Guest oolita

WHAT IS THIS?!?!After the back-hug, in the BRI, SY said "I JUST WISHED WE HAD DONE IT SLOWLY OURSELVES". We hope for the same thing 8->

I don't know why but I'm loving their reaction just right before their song was played. What is that? It's not the 1st time for each of them to release a song right? But both of them looked really excited.

@hiraino I feel uncomfortable with your link.
However, I believe in my(our) 2 young.
I re-watch 8 times for this episode. I think I can hit 20 times today... hahaha

oolita said: WHAT IS THIS?!?!After the back-hug, in the BRI, SY said "I JUST WISHED WE HAD DONE IT SLOWLY OURSELVES". We hope for the same thing 8->

I don't know why but I'm loving their reaction just right before their song was played. What is that? It's not the 1st time for each of them to release a song right? But both of them looked really excited.

@AomPHoney, Eonnie thought @hiraino didn't mean in bad way, @hiraino just want to said @hiraino understand our couple, even they didn't talk but still talk by stare, right? @hiraino 
@jann17 My pleased, honey
I didn't watch Eng sub, last night cos @bladerunner said kiss scene of Dajungmethammasat.prem_ss_43TLC_077-20080430_Onion.gifimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcRsJjU_W9MzZ8diWfXgFvM and 20111118140830.gif
Hoil I just forgot my Thumb drive no%E4%B8%8D%E6%B4%8B%E8%91%B1%E5%A4%B4%E

Guest hiraino

I'm sorry, if everyone felt uncomfortable with my post. I think i didn't explain it good enough. My bad, no wonder if all of you were misunderstood.

My point was i just want to share my thought. WY was great as usual who he is when they arrived at sg, before the wedding, even after the wedding. But on the second day when they would go to Sentosa Island, i felt he had something that bothered him. I'm sorry if you guys didn't feel the same way like i did. If WY had no matter that he couldn't talk freely with SY in that day, he would continue filming without feel bothered. He just need to acted dan show a fake behaviour. But he didn't. So i thought it was a good sign, he looked considerate about it, especially when it was come a letter from SY.
I was wondering how his feel that moment which i'm sure is mix felling like touched and happy, and he seems a little stunned.

I feel more trust and love this couple after i read the article. That is the most thing i wanna share to all of you guys, that feeling.
I'm sorry if some of you guys didn't like it. I'm really like this forum and the people here. Honestly, i'm kinda a little sad when i perceived a troll. But i know it was my mistaken coz i didn't clearly with my post. I hope all of you can understand what my point was :). Thank you.

rosera said: @AomPHoney, Eonnie thought @hiraino didn't mean in bad way, @hiraino just want to said @hiraino understand our couple, even they didn't talk but still talk by stare, right? @hiraino 

@hiraino Honey, our member might can misunderstand you but don't mad with them, they just love our 2Young so much so that why they had a bit bad word to you If you have time look back just a few page cos we have many people to want interrupt our threadand I'm sure my girl didn't want to make you feel sad like that when they understand you right now Let's enjoy, love and have good support for 2Young couple We glad you came here, honey  >:D
PS. I'm really sorry for didn't let's my mind to them early than this 

@hiraino aaaaaahhhh... now I understand.  Sorry if I'm being to harsh on you coz sometimes we do get a troll or two in this forum, trying to stir the smooth sailing of 2Young ship.  Please... you're welcome to board anytime, we have big ship and can accommodate more and more 2Young squads!! Not only 2Young squad, we also have a cheetah, a penguin, a parrot, a lion, hammock and a big tent! LOL!

@hiraino Now I understand what you want to tell. Please forgive me.
Last night, I dreamed about 2young  (Am I crazy ?  kkkk). It was a bad dream. That's why I misunderstand your post.
@rosera You are so kind.

@AomPHoney, Not at allI just a human and so do everyone, can angry, mad, sad etc ( You can saw sometime I had my bad word too :\">) but we still can forgive each other right?cos we had difference country, language, and skill for English (Sometime I had a weird word:\"> :\"> )I knew all of our member didn't want to call someone like that, and I'm sure right now @hiraino feel better from you and  @ujiyus1  tooLet's forgive each other and move on to support our 2Young together :x big hug >:D< for everyone 

Guest hiraino

@rosera Yes i know, i believe they didn't mean that way :). You're so kind. Na.. you were really been helped me. Thank you ^^.

@ujiyus1 @AomP It's ok ^^. @Pu_3 had explained to me about the troll thing (makasih putri:)). Yeah i can understand why some members might thought that way about me :).
Frankly i have lots thought on my mind i want to tell, when i started to write it, i stucked! Dunno why it was not quite same with my thought! lol^. Well that's the story about how come my late post (the not clearly one ^^) can appears :D.    

Thank you chinggus for your kindness. Yes, i'm gonna enjoy my trip in here! Ok, now i need to watch the eng sub. ASAP! :D
Enjoy all af you too!

@hirainoMy pleased, honeynot at all cos of I knew our 2Young squad was kind person too, my dear 
I'm still can't watch Eng sub cos didn't lunch time right now4b05aba5dc134.gif 
and Why I didn't upload my gif to googl+ ?63.gifPS. I just realize something @DaniaH call Me master of gif, I had my new nickname in this thread 1 Eonnie 2 Mom 3 Captain 4 Master of gif I will wait to saw what you guys gonna call me next =)) =))

Okay...maybe I'm over-analysing...but I was watching that indirect kiss in the car again, and I think I discovered something.  WY was feeding SY the water right, and then he suddenly smiled...I think this is when SY's lips accidently touched his fingers that were holding the straw (so she accidentally kissed his fingers)...and then she said, 'your fingers'...then WY immediately drinks from the straw and his fingers touched his lips aswell and he looks extra happy...In my delulu opinion, the indirect kiss refers to their lips touching the fingers, and not the straw.  This is because they always share the same straw, so it's not new for them...but why this time he mentions it and so happy about it? Hahaha... So....am I happy in this delulu land...
:\"> 8-> :D