[OFFICIAL]✩Jang Wooyoung♥Park Se Young✩[THE YY NATION]

chic-chic

@serendibite

Hey, I'm try to be nice here, can you show little respect.

My repetitive post about wyoung being jerk?? that's my thought, and other may/may not agree with that, am I wrong with that ???

Did you read all of my posts? I am even trying to suggest everyone to not post new wyoung gf issue so that we didnt had to fight over that isue.

At least I never offend someone here,

and now you start to POINT AT ME while I try to cheer you up?

Calling someone jerk never been a way of stating an opinion.

Calm yourself.

Guest shin27

serendibite said:

@serendibite

Hey, I'm try to be nice here, can you show little respect.

My repetitive post about wyoung being jerk?? that's my thought, and other may/may not agree with that, am I wrong with that ???

Did you read all of my posts? I am even trying to suggest everyone to not post new wyoung gf issue so that we didnt had to fight over that isue.

At least I never offend someone here,

and now you start to POINT AT ME while I try to cheer you up

?

Why You guys need to let some Drama happen and hater win?We can look difference side but so what cos we love them that the reason why we all hereeven twin didn't though the same and so do we We difference country, language, culture and ETC. like @hanaluvKM said before we don't need to let them win Right now Drama on our 2Young thread became hotter and hotter and hotterDid anyone want to go to north pole with me to cool our thread ?Aurora Borealis It's really beautiful  :D :D  1365181360-P1020930JP-o.jpg
Cr. add tags

Dearest chinguu..

I don't want to be biased here .. I'm here because I thought I was right on board. what I think they are trying to be themselves and not just act fake like some other couples in WGW. From the beginning they promise to be honest with each other, right? didn't you think their actions seem like some real couples outside? act as pull and push until we will be close to each other? like a new relationship are in progress? still learning to understand about each other? I really feel it..

Then.. about the rumor?? Its really don't wave me.. what I thinking, if WY really have a girlfriend, he doesn't need to introduce SY to his mother, right? although he had been asked by MBC, he may reject it? he just can end their Busan trip with friends or teachers? didn't he thought about the feelings of his girlfriend? Well.. she never once met his mother but SY first? plus he makes SY talk to his father? isn't he hurts his girlfriend twice? >:)

well.. it looks like SY name really popular in family WY.. ;;)

and one more.. for me, WY really caring type.. he looks close with his parent, always keep in touch with them wherever he go? Wow.. what a lovely and responsible son.. :x

leeminaa said:

2Youngers~

:)

That is why I said before...what is rumor?? Please take note if you want to watch next episode~ We do not know any rumor whatsoever~! Let us be free from those rumor. If we believe that the rumor is true,it will ruin our mind and our happiness while we watch the show. It called rumor for a reason,bcs it's not true. Let yourself enjoy the show like we used to...you all know how much I love this forum,right?..How much we love 2Young~And their honesty for this show~Just try to remember their promises to each other

:):D

AND FOR PEOPLE...WOO'S STAN OR SEYOUNG'S STAN OR WHOEVER LURKING TO OUR THREAD SAYING THAT WE HATE WOOYOUNG OR SEYOUNG....GET YOUR FREAKING FACT STRAIGHT UP TO YOUR BUTT BEFORE MAKING ANY JUDGEMENT...And try to like a couple with rumor around them..then you'll now how we feel.... 2YOUNGERS~~FIGHTING~~ ^^, ♥♡♥♡♥♡♥

Guest nami34

I love everybody here  :((
Please don't leave. Please don't fight or whatsoever too.
I have a really great fun time posting stuffs and reading posts here. In my family I'm the only one who is into Korean entertainment, so I can't talk about it with anyone. Here, I can actually share things I'm interested in with people I don't even know! Isn't that awesome? Never once have I come here without smiling like a fool, mostly because of the delulu-minded posts and the beautiful gifs. I am also delighted by how our minds can think of the same things at times, and whenever someone posted about something that I didn't notice, I'm also amazed by how sharp their eyes or ears are, kkk~  I feel so happy being here, and reading that one of us is actually disappointed and wanting to leave actually makes me sad............  =((

*playing Jun K's song Don't Go while sitting at the corner the room hugging both knees

@nami34 Honey, Who's fighting just exchange the word by a little bit hardcore and this Aurora Borealis was cool our thread for sure :D 1383163972-00NOR2624J-o.jpg
CR. http://pantip.com/topic/31177726
PS When Drama show up so many people in here Came back everyone let's go to north pole with me first before your got back :D

Guest nami34

Thanks @rosera eonnie and I really love that picture! I loveeeee looking at the sky especially when it has other colors too, like a little bit of red around evening time :)

@nami34 Honey look at my cr. tags so many beautiful picture in thereand everyone sorry for brought some picture that not involve our thread to you guys before asking but it really beautiful right?   >:D<

Everyone about next moment I will stop wait for New EP will release again 
I don't want anyone feel bad cos my gif anymore @leeminaa Eonnie really sorry for broke up my promise to you about SY BRI and WY BRI about rejection New EP you can request from me and I promise to spoil you first, mark my word 
@emiellsThis is my gif that I said on page 226 Seyoung road last mission from Honeymoon trip and WY said Andwaeภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
Good night everyone

I think it's sad that the love and concern we feel for this couple has been misconstrued and misinterpreted as us not liking WY or us siding with SY or us putting blame on WY or us wanting to leave this thread and not support our couple.....WRONG on all accounts.  I think every one of us here have one major thing in common WE LOVE WY/SY and we want them to be HAPPY.....our biggest hope is that they will be that way together, for sure.  I'm spending the day re-watching their episodes and re-gaining my original enthusiasm for our 2Young couple.  
If anyone cares to join me, I think it would be FUN!!!  I think after this coming episode we are all going to be laughing and wondering what the hell we were all worrying about.....this is the faith I am going to keep in these two.  I adore them both individually and of course even more so together.  After seeing more and more about that STUPID rumor, and realizing it is just that and the truth behind it.....JEALOUSY and HATE of our beloved couple....I no longer have any concern that it is an issue for them.  I think if anything, WY and SY are portraying a more REAL couple than most on this show, everything is not always twilight and roses when you are dating.....this is how we as humans grow and become closer with one another.  
I think all of you in this thread are wonderful people and I have really loved reading your comments and sharing this time with you.  I know I won't be able to stay in the shadows lurking, because I won't be able to contain myself with the happiness that I'm sure is to come and will have to keep commenting :)
<<<<<<BIG HUGS 2Young'ers>>>>>>> :x

hi everyone!! what's going on here? let's keep smile chinggu... and i know,, we all love uri 2young,, so then we have our own opinion. and as @rosera said, we all have different language.. so there may be miss understood between us. not everyone using english as mother tongue, are we?

oh yeah, i want to say too to you all... i agree with @shin27.. we all here offcourse have many opinion, that may be different each other.
when someone saying different with you it doesn't mean right/wrong. we can using our different opinion to our discussion. because whatever opinion we already brought here is all because we love 2young & watch them carefully with eagle eyes.. aren't we? :) :x >:D<

actually i have my opinion about wy at aquarium.. when he read sy's letter. actually at first i thought wy look not so happy as i thought he will. but then i think,, he could be shy...? because when i feel shy, sometimes i using poker face like him too (it is like: actually i am so happy, but i don't wanna you know that i am happy). lol. :D
how your opinion about this?
@rosera eonnie,, do you already made gif when sy said she remembered about chocolate to wy at aquarium? i always lol at wy's expression there. he like a child... lol.. he is so cute :)) :)) :x
ps. i'm sorry if we already talked about that scenes before. i couldn't read every comments above because of my slow connection :'(

rosera said: Everyone about next moment I will stop wait for New EP will release again 
I don't want anyone feel bad cos my gif anymore @leeminaa Eonnie really sorry for broke up my promise to you about SY BRI and WY BRI about rejection New EP you can request from me and I promise to spoil you first, mark my word 
@emiellsThis is my gif that I said on page 226 Seyoung road last mission from Honeymoon trip and WY said Andwaeภาพถ่าย ภาพถ่าย
Good night everyone

Guest shin27

@pu_3 @leeminaa @nami34 @peggyM @kusukayo @rosera @hanaluvKM . and everyone

I dunno but maybe my conversation with @serendibite put this thread in uncovinient situation.
Sorry for that, really...
And for @serendibite I dunno maybe you are one of hotest (or what's called for 2pm fans) so you fell offended about my statement, sorry for that, I dont mean that. Just like everyone I support wyoung also and even hope they can sing together for studio version..

sing_zpsed71500e.gif

I won't post anything in this thread for some period of time to avoid any futher misunderstanding.
But of course, still support 2young since they are interesting couple...  :D
Fighting 2young squad.
\m/

Nb : I found their fear expression quite funny, so I make some gif for that
scare_zps79703c52.gif

@shin27 Love the gifs....please don't stay away...we have a new episode in just a couple days and hopefully we will all have some :) to share with each other...I'm staying optimistic......I think we all just are feeling a little worrysome...but like I said, I'm re-watching and re-energizing right now.  
btw....I wonder if they actually do go to the gym together since he had SY promise him that they would.  Too bad there are no fan sightings of that :(

I thought of something else that could cheer us up.....just think we could have it worse.....the poor So Ji Sub/Gong Hyo Jin shippers are all so sad right now because of her dating Lee Jin Wook.
Ok, so it was a stretch, but I'm trying chingus!!  :D  I just finished with 2Young's first meeting....man, they were so awkward at the beginning!  They have definitely come a long way since then and are so much more comfortable with one another.